In case you are fond of thick black hair but don’t wish to depend on any hair coloring products, then resorting to natural remedies is the best solution. Take a stroll in your kitchen and yo may find many ingredients that may come handy to achieve the same. Below mentioned are few tips that cold be of help for getting that long, shinning black hair that you so desire:
Natural home tips for Black hair.
- Mix two tablespoon of amla powder in half a liter water. Add some lemon juice to it (half a lemon). Wash hair daily with this solution, your hair would become naturally black in some course of time.
- Take 1 kg clarified butter (ghee), 250 gm liquorice (mulethi) along with 1 litre of amla juice and heat them on a low flame. When all the water evaporates, preserve the actual mixture in a glass container. Use mixture on your hair every time yo go for a hair wash. This helps in attaining that jet black color effortlessly.
- Take some mango leaves and blend them into a thick paste. Apply this paste on your hair. Leave it for 15-20 min’s and wash with normal water. It will assist in new hair growth and also help in changing the hair color to black effortlessly.
- Take few mango leaves and some green peel of unripe mango. Blend them together and mix it with oil. Keep the mixture in the sun for a longer time. This essential oil stops hair loss and convert hair effortlessly black.
- The oil of mango stones when applied on hair turns white-colored hair to black color and does not let the black hair get white before age. It can also be good for treating dandruff and hair loss.