When you have indigestion you feel extremely uncomfortable. You just become desperate to try out everything for indigestion. The other name for indigestion is dyspepsia. This is the problem caused due to the insufficient secretion of the digestive juice. You generally have ingestion after eating fatty foods or spicy foods. Indigestion is even caused due to over eating. Indigestion is the side effect of the gastroesophageal reflux disease. It may even be caused due to acute stress or anxiety. There are other reasons for indigestion and it is time that you know about them in details. However, there are trusted home remedies which can save you from the condition of indigestion. Let us concentrate on these home remedies to have the perfect existence all along.
Curing indigestion with fennel seeds
Indigestion can be cured with fennel seeds. The seeds are extremely helpful when indigestion is caused due to the intake of fatty foods or unhealthy foods. The seeds have the perfect content of the volatile oils and this helps in reducing the amount of nausea and also helps in controlling flatulence. You can dry the fennel seeds and then roast and grind. You should take the powder along with water. You should have the intake of the powder for at last two times in a day. You can even drink tea made of fennel seed. If you are not able to do any of the arrangement you can have the direct intake of the fennel seeds you can chew them well and then swallow with water. This is sure to help in matters of digestion.
Baking soda helps at times of indigestion
Baking soda is a good remedy for indigestion. When there is indigestion there is a rise in the level of stomach acid. This is the time when you can make use of the baking soda which can act like an antacid and in the way it can cure problems of indigestion. For this you need to take a glass of water and baking soda and stir the same well in the water. After drinking the solution the acid gets neutralized and now you are sure to receive the perfect relief from bloating. The amount of acid is reduced in the stomach and you are saved from the discomfort.
Indigestion can be cured with carom seeds
The Indian name of carom seeds is ajwain and it is also known as the Bishop’s weed. The seeds come with digestive and the carminative properties and this helps in treating the problem of indigestion and you even get relief from diarrhoea and flatulence. Take some carom seeds and grind them well. Then the same should be mixed well with dried ginger. A tea spoon of the powder should be added to black pepper and then mixed into a cup of warm water. You can drink the solution twice each day and feel the relief. You can even have carom seeds directly and this will help you have the relief from the problem of digestion. It is a great way to stay well with the natural seed intake.
Herbal tea and can help cure indigestion
Drinking herbal tea is another way of curing indigestion. You should take the tea after a heavy meal. You should take a hot cup of water and dip an herbal tea bag. Then you should cover the same for five minutes. You should drink the tea when it is warm. The warm tea will enter the stomach and help in easing the problem of indigestion. You can even have chamomile tea and peppermint tea and these are ingredients to help the stomach stay in the best of state.
Coriander can greatly help in curing indigestion
Coriander can help cure the problem of indigestion. The herb can help in making the stomach right and you get the relief from the burning sensation. Coriander is the great remedy to indigestion and gas. You can take half glad of buttermilk and add roasted coriander seeds to the same. You can even add coriander leaves to a cup of warm water and then drink the same for complete relief. This way you can really feel the comfort and you are sure not to feel the ill effects of indigestion.
Home remedies for the indigestion
- Mix the 1 tbsp of lemon juice and 1 tbsp of ginger juice and 1 tbsp of honey in the warm water. Mix all of them with table spoon. Drink the warm water now gives the relief from the indigestion.
- Take the 1 tbsp of lemon juice, 1 tbsp of ginger juice and pinch of black salt in the glass of water. Drink this water feels free from the indigestion.
- Mix the 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar with the glass of water. Take this apple cider water daily 2 times makes you free from indigestion.
- Add the one pinch of cinnamon powder and boil this powder in the 2 glasses of water. Drink this boiled water as it is hot for the good results.
- Mix the 1 tbsp of peppermint extract (juice) with 1 glass of water. Drink the peppermint water gives the instant results.
- Mix the 1 tbsp of roasted jeera powder (roasted cumin powder) in the 1 glass of hot water. Mix them well and have it.
- Take the parsley juice 2 tbsp in glass of water add the one pinch of black salt to it. This can heal the indigestion.