Pregnancy can be revealed by some common signs and also by pregnancy tests. The most common sign of pregnancy is a missed period by a woman. But these needs to be accompanied by other signs as sometimes periods carry on for a couple of months after pregnancy also.
Other signs of pregnancy
- Morning sickness with nausea and vomiting is the most embarrassing moments during the first three months of pregnancy. This symptom disappears or reduces considerably in the later stages.
- Hormonal levels during pregnancy cause tenderness and swollen breasts with some discomfort.
- Vaginal discharge from milky white to pinkish-brown is an indication of pregnancy. It is caused by the increase of the estrogen levels extra blood flow to the vagina.
- The sense of smell and taste becomes more sensitive to the rising levels of HCG hormones during pregnancy. The pleasant smells like earlier may now become toxic and unbearable.
- Tiredness is a common sign of pregnancy. It is believed that creating life and growing baby is exhausting and some hormonal changes also cause fatigue during this period.
- Frequent urge to pass urine is one of the common symptoms of pregnancy. This is caused by the rising flow of blood in the body.
- Mood swings are very important during pregnancy. Pregnancy is a sign of missed period or morning sickness. It was exciting, feel lovely, jump up, cry happy tears, and many more. You may feel that you couldn’t wait to meet your first born daughter. Always stay happy and cherish that helps to feel your baby in the womb. Every feeling in you will affect your pre born baby.
- After six days of conception, every pregnant woman can experience implantation bleeding even a little cramping. When the fertilized egg embeds into the uterine lining can cause a little spotting. It gets closer to the expected period. An implantation bleeding may be mistaken for a light or odd period. So its better to take care of implantation bleeding.
- Fatigue if nothing but hangover. Some women experience incredible fatigue. It is hard to put a finger on why you’re so tired. A woman can feel that everything seems like an extra effort during pregnancy. This is because there is a lot of effort is going on inside you.
- Finding lumps in your breasts is scary during pregnancy. But it happens in often and nothing to worry about and has only developed because of all the hormones in your body changes. The common cysts are fluid filled sacs, and fibro adenomas that can occur during pregnancy. It is better to check out your lump by your GP, as it needs treatment or not.
- Abdominal pain is also one of the common symptoms during pregnancy. This is due to implantation and it felt different like menstrual cramps like bad gas. But obviously there were changes happening in your stomach.
- Dizziness can also stand up straight and feels like that your head is spinning. It is actually a very common symptom that could explain in pregnancy suspicions.
- Upset stomach and indigestion is the common problem what you do or eat. Your stomach is unhappy and it’s not up to your imagination. An upset stomach is a never ending process and indigestion is the most common symptoms during pregnancy. Maintain a correct and a regular diet with lot of fluids can resolve this problem.
A pregnancy test is a relatively easy way to find out about the pregnancy. Many home pregnancy tests can detect the pregnancy hormone in the urine. Sometimes a blood test by the doctor is required to confirm pregnancy.
Physical signs of early pregnancy
Physical signs of early pregnancy are varieties of these movements can be confirmed when seen by one’s self, by using the pregnancy kit and after a proper test from the pathologist. These signs include;
- A missed period.
- Tender and swollen breasts, coupled with nipple effects.
- Fatigue which might lead to laziness.
- Frequent urination
- Nausea as well as vomiting.
- Fainting if not eaten properly.
- Sudden aversion to foods and beverages.
- Sensitive to certain perfumes or smell of a food item or certain aromas.
- Morning sickness.
- Swelling of the fetus
- Moods or irritability.
- Heightened body temperature
- A dull pain, feeling or stiffness in the lower back region.
- Spotting of red or pink discharge caused by the egg being planted
- Sudden gain of weight
The most noticeable sign of pregnancy is the pregnant stomach. The body of the baby is located in front of the mother’s body; hence the stomach area stretches to give place for the growing baby. The degree of the tummy, its measurement varies with the girl’s body built. Small built females have the whole tummy protruding out, whereas in a tall, built female the area is spread out and looks smaller. The gaining of weight during pregnancy also differs from one to another. Some may put on excessive weight while others may have the extra weight required for the baby.
It is really a blissful life experience for any females across the world on having a baby. It is essential to know and discover the physical and emotional changes taking place during this period and spent this time in peace and harmony.