Breasts are a natural part of woman’s body that slowing starts to develop when a girl reaches puberty. There on the size of breasts increases or can decrease in certain cases, depending on heredity, lifestyle and environmental factors.
Causes of bigger breast
On attaining puberty the body goes through a number of hormonal changes that leads to larger breasts. Certain medication, an excessive hormone of estrogen in the body or family history can all aggravate the condition of larger breasts. Some may see this as a positive change in their body and find it comfortable while some may seek ways to contain this situation. There are certain ways to manage the increasing size of breasts, by way of keeping track of your diet, doing certain massages and exercises, as well as home remedies.
The most important component that breasts are made of is fats. Therefore, any increase in the overall weight will impact easily on the size of the breasts. Hence, it is important to keep track of what your daily diet consists of. While it is important to make sure you consume fats in limited quantity, you shouldn’t do the mistake of trying to get rid of fats completely from your diet.
A balanced diet should consist of proteins, vitamins and minerals, some carbohydrates and some fats, especially the monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats. This will make sure you get enough nutrition not just to have a fit and healthy body, but to reduce unnecessary fats from your body along with breasts.
Massaging the breasts is a great technique to keep the breasts in best health and size.
- With the help of your middle finger and ring finger you can start massaging one breast at a time in small circular motion throughout your breasts especially the base. To get better results you may use breast reduction creams available in the market.
- Next, with the help of your four fingers massage one breast at a time in big circular motion going in clock-wise direction. The motion needs to be gentle and not harsh.
- Another good massaging technique is to massage the upper portion of your breasts in upward direction, starting from just above your nipples towards your shoulder blades.
As mentioned earlier, breasts are made of fatty tissues, so any increase in the body weight especially fat content in the body will directly impact the size of the breasts. Exercise can help decrease the fats in the breasts to a certain extent. Stronger pectoral muscles can give a firm look to the breasts. Exercises such as push-ups, pull ups, shoulder shrug, chest presses, front raises and side raises, etc. are only a few of the many exercises from which you can benefit. Consistency in exercising will definitely show results soon.
Here are a few home remedies to your rescue.
- Ginger: Include ginger in your diet to get on with reducing your breast size. You can even drink it as ginger tea if you’d like.
- Green tea: The antioxidants in green tea have shown to promote weight loss that will ultimately also show on your breasts.
- You can also include fenugreek, turmeric, and flaxseeds in your diet to get the most benefit, faster.
All these techniques should help you reduce the size of your breasts. In most cases, enlargement of breasts is a natural process that happens in every woman’s body however if it starts to feel abnormal or any sensation of pain or lumps is felt its best to visit a doctor to understand the reason behind the unusual increase in breast size.