Do you want to reduce black spots naturally? You must have seen black spots on the face of fair ladies which looks really odd.
You can now easily see the cosmetic manufacturing companies selling a variety of creams and cosmetics that has an efficiency of treating the black spots and dark spots that appears on the face. But, maximum skin lightening creams include bleach that is known to make the skin fair in complexion.
But, many people suffer from skin damage as well as irritation due to excessive use of such creams available in the market. In order to get rid of such situation, you have few homemade remedies that will easily treat the problem of dark and black spots on the face.
What are the causes of dark spots or black spots on face?
Dark spots are also called as age spots or black spots. There are many reasons behind dark and black spots over the skin layer.
Some people suffer from excessive secretion of melanin over the skin layer, whereas another group of people suffers from the same due to excess exposure to sunlight. So, here we have the best beauty tips to prevent dark spots on face.
Even during the pregnancy period and certain region of medication people suffers from having dark spots over the skin layer. By eliminating the origin, cause we can remove the black spots. Here are few home remedies for the blackheads.
Home remedies to treat the dark spots, black spots on the face
- Lime and honey
- Aloe Vera and buttermilk
- Turmeric and neem
- Cucumber and rosewater
- Lemon juice
- Aloe Vera
- Vitamin E
- Castor oil
- Onion juice
- Potato and honey
Do you want to remove black spots on face permanently? Lime, being a citrus fruit comes loaded with Vitamin c and with honey added to it, it makes a magical remedy to treat acne, scars, pimples and other blemishes on the face.
- 1 teaspoon honey
- You simply need to grind a few slices of fresh lime, and add to it, about a teaspoon of natural honey, mixing the mixture evenly, and once done, apply it on the face.
- Let it dry and after that, wash it off with cold water.
- Apply this remedy every alternate day.
Simple and natural home remedy to treat dark spots on face. In ancient Ayurveda, Neem is conceived as a magical remedy for skin problems, and you can surely rely on these leaves to overcome the facial blemishes.
- Neem leaves
- You would require grinding a handful of fresh Neem Leaves and add enough of rose water to form a paste.
- Apply the pack on the face or on black spots and let it dry for 15 minutes.
- Once the pack has dried completely, you should rinse off the face with cold water.
How to get rid of dark spots on face? Aloe Vera is a wonderful anti-inflammatory and antiseptic agent and buttermilk carries manifold benefits for the skin.
- Aloe Vera
- 1 tablespoon of buttermilk
- You will require forming a paste with a tablespoon of buttermilk, a few drops of rose water and Aloe Vera extract and apply the pack on the face containing black spots.
- Let it dry completely, and after that, wash off the face with chilled water.
Another gallant home remedy for facial blemishes is with Neem leaves and Turmeric powder.
- Neem leaves
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- After you have grind a handful of fresh Neem leaves, you would simply require adding about a teaspoon of turmeric powder and a few drops of rose water, or, extract of Aloe Vera.
- Apply the pack on the entire face or effected black spots, and after it dries up completely, you need to wash off the face.
- You can apply this remedy 2/3 times a week.
Lighten up the black spots or dark spots on face with this homemade face pack.
- Grind a few slices of cucumber, and add to it a few drops of rosewater, forming a paste.
- Apply the paste all over the face, let it dry, and once it dries up fully, wash off the face with cold water.
- You will be happy with the delightful outcome that this simple remedy will produce, if applied regularly for a fair extent of time.
- Get rid of black spots on face within less time.
6Papaya treatment for pimple marks or dark patches
It is a great way to remove black spots on face. Papaya contains the enzyme named papain, which exfoliates the skin and easily removes the dark spots on the face.
- Take the finely ripped papaya and peel its skin.
- Make the papaya into slices.
- Now mesh the papaya into a creamy paste.
- Apply this paste on the face.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes, then wash with the water.
Take the lemon juice and apply to the dark spots, black spots. The Vitamin C in lemon juice works as the antioxidant on the skin and remove the impurities on the skin. The lemon has the capacity to lighten the dark spots.
- Lemon juice
- Dip the cotton ball in the lemon juice and rub the area of dark spots and black spots.
- If anyone has the sensitive skin, then dilute the lemon juice with water.
- Use this until you get the desired result.
- Take the sandalwood and make it as a fine powder.
- Then add the glycerin and rosewater to the sandalwood powder.
- Make it as the smooth paste and apply on the face.
- All the three ingredients are helpful in removing the dark spots or black spots or acne spots.
Top best natural treatment to reduce black spots is by aloe vera gel.
- Aloe Vera gel
- Take the Aloe Vera gel and apply on the dark spots.
- Wash it after 20 minutes.
- Aloe vera is the best dark spot remover.
- The aloe Vera removes the acne scars, acne marks etc.
- The dark spots are formed due to acnes, pimples.
- The aloe vera is the best dark spot, black spot corrector if they are of acne spots and pimple spots.
Dark spot, black spot is caused by the vitamin deficiency. The Vitamin E deficiency is the main cause for the dark spots, black spots.
- Vitamin E
- Take the Vitamin E capsules is the main direct remedy.
- Apply the Vitamin E oils like almond oils etc., on the dark spots.
- Take the Vitamin E food in your diet.
This is a natural home remedy to treat black spots on face. The lactic acid in the milk exfoliates the skin and clears the facial skin pores and lightens the dark spots.
- Take the milk in a bowl.
- Dip the cotton ball in the milk, then rub the cotton ball on the dark spot area.
- Do it in a circular motion.
- Daily do it for 5 minutes.
- Do it until you get the desired results.
Get rid of dark scars or dark patches on face with potato. If you are looking to prevent dark spots quickly and naturally, then try raw potato.
- Take the potato and make it into slices and kept those slices in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Then rub these slices on the dark spots.
- After 5 minutes, wash the face with lukewarm water.
- Another method makes the potato as paste, apply the honey to it.
- Apply this face mask.
- This may lighten the dark spots.
Castor oil contains the acidic and anti inflammatory properties to remove and lighten the dark, black spots.
- Castor oil
- Take the fresh castor oil in a bowl.
- Dip the cotton ball in the castor oil.
- Then rub the cotton ball on the dark spots, black spot area.
- Do this in the circular motion.
Are you looking to get rid of black spots on face?
- Onion juice
- Take the onion and grind it well.
- Take the paste in cotton cloth and squeeze the cloth in bowl onion juice is out.
- Dip the cotton ball in that juice and apply directly on the dark spots and leave it for 5 minutes and wash with the warm water.
How to treat dark spots with buttermilk? Most of the moisturizers that you are using today include the buttermilk. The buttermilk without any chemicals will be an important remedy for removing dark spots entirely from the skin layer. Even if you have blemishes, the buttermilk combined with lemon juice will work in a wonderful way.
- 4 tablespoons buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons tomato juice
- You need to make a paste with 4 tablespoons of buttermilk in a container and two tablespoons of tomato juice in it.
- Mix it well and apply over your skin where you have dark spots.
- You need to wash it after 15 minutes time.
- This can ideally remove dark spots from your face without any side effects.
The costly nut almond is very nice to consume, which also have a variety of beauty benefits. Amazingly, this proves to remove the dark spots over the skin layer easily.
- 5-6 almonds
- Sandalwood powder
- You need to take around 5-6 almonds and soak it overnight.
- Now take out the skin of the almond with a knife or a sharp substance.
- Now grind the soaked almond in the morning and add the ingredients like a half spoon of honey as well as sandalwood powder.
- You need to mix them and get a fine paste out of it.
- This is now ready to be applied over your face and the skin where dark spots have formed and you are willing to remove it entirely.
- You can remove the paste once the time of 30 minutes is over.
Potato is a vegetable that grows under the ground and is the most commonly used food item in making curries.
- There is also another way of applying the potato over your skin.
- You need to make a pulp by grating a medium sized potato and add a few spoons of honey in it.
- Mix them and apply it over your face.
- This will be much more effective in removing the dark spots and blackish skin tone easily.
One of the ways to remove black spots from your face will be exfoliation of skin. This will be effective with oats in a natural way.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- If you have oatmeal at home, break them in a medium size and take 2 spoons of it in a container.
- Now add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice with it.
- Mix it well with two spoons of honey.
- Now apply it over your face and slowly rub the fingers on your face in a circular motion.
- Do this for 3 minutes and then keep the paste over your face for 15 minutes.
- Wash the paste with lukewarm water and see the dead skin layer removed from your skin making the complexion normal.
Above are the general home remedies to remove the dark spots, black spot on the face. By applying the home remedies you cannot get the 100% satisfied result. For the 100% result consult the dermatologist near to you.