What you eat directly affects your health. To stay healthy, you need to eat the right food. When you consume healthy food, your metabolism is boosted and your skin begins to heal naturally.
Your diet should be a proportionate mixture of include necessary vegetables, vitamins and minerals. Consuming a balanced diet improves your system and gives a natural glow to your skin.
Foods for healthy and glowing skin
- Almonds hydrates your dry skin and maintains the water levels in the body. This makes the skin look healthier.
- They contain fatty acids because of which the body toxins are flushed out.
You can consume dried almonds or soak them overnight in water and consume them in the morning.
- Whole grains like wheat, barley, corn and millet helps to get healthy and glowing skin.
- When you have lack of biotin your skin tends to become dry and flaky. They contain vitamin-B biotin which helps to moisturize the damaged skin.
- They also contains Selenium which works as a natural anti-aging agent and helps to restore the skin elasticity.
Include them in your daily diet.
- Flax seeds contains omega-3 fatty acid which hydrates the body, opens the clogged pores, reduce the sebum levels and fight against acne. They are excellent for skin and overall health of the body.
- They also improve the skin by restoring the skin moisture and restoring the natural glow.
Daily consume 1 tablespoon of flax seed oil in the morning before you start your day.
- Avocados are rich in Vitamin B and the niacin levels makes the skin smooth and healthy.
- They moisturize the skin, prevent wrinkles, lowers puffiness of eyes, fights against acne and helps to get rid of flaky and damaged skin.
Daily include ½ to 1 avocado in your diet or include it in your diet on alternate days.
- Potato contains potassium, copper, zinc and vitamin C which helps to improve the skin elasticity and improves the health of the body.
- It makes the skin look young and fresh by removing dark circles and puffy eyes, fighting against wrinkles, removing dark spots, hydrating the dry skin, exfoliating the skin and lightening the skin tone.
Include Potatoes in your diet plan and scrub your face with potato every other.
- Mango contains high levels of vitamin A. It gives 80% of vitamin A which is the total amount required by a human body in a day.
- Mangoes are the best summer fruit to keep your body hydrated and make your skin look fresh and glowing. It prevents acne, restores the vitamins of the skin, prevents wrinkles, removes dead skin cells, reduces spots and evens the skin tone.
You can use mango pulp, extract or mango butter for your skincare routine and in summers include 1 mango in your diet daily.
- Berries like strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries are rich in vitamin C which makes the skin look young and helps to restore its glow.
- They are rich in fibres which makes you less hungry and provides many nutrients to the body.
You should include berries in your diet for healthy skin and body.
- Capsicum contains antioxidants named carotenoids which helps to reduce wrinkles. It also helps to get rid of the crow’s fee problem. It reverse the aging process, removes blemishes and improves the skin tone.
Include capsicum in your salad or pasta.
- It is rich in fibres and proteins which helps to improve skin elasticity and firmness. It worst great for reversing the aging process and restores the glow of the skin.
- It moisturizes the skin, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, fights against acne and blemishes and removes dark circles.
Scrub your face with yogurt and oats for making your skin look healthy and include it in your diet to keep the body cool.
- Salmon is rich in Omega-3 fatty acid which helps to moisturize the skin and make the dry and damaged skin look healthy. It rehydrates the skin and maintains the skin elasticity.
- It contains mineral called selenium which protects the skin against the sun rays.
Add grill salmon in your salad or pasta.
- Oysters contains zinc which helps to repair the skin texture and perfectly renews it. It make the dull and damaged skin look healthy and fresh.
- It fights against acne and helps to get clearer skin.
- Green leafy vegetables are best for naturally obtaining healthy skin.
- Spinach contains lutein which keeps the eyes and skin healthy. It is also reach in vitamin B, C and E and contains calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron and Omega-3 fatty acids.
- It fights against acne, slows down the aging process, repairs the dry and damaged skin and restores the glow.
- Walnuts are rich in Omega-3 fatty acid and vitamin E which helps to improve the skin texture and make the skin smooth and soft.
- It delays the skin aging process, helps to moisturize the skin, reduce dark circles and restore the glow of the skin.
Add some walnuts in your salad, pasta or dessert.
- Tomato is the best source of lycopene. The body absorbs lycopene from tomato to make the skin healthy.
- It has high water content which helps to moisturize the skin and restore its glow, removes dead skin cells by opening the pores and removing dirt, slows down the aging process, improves skin texture and lightens the skin tone.
- Dark chocolate can protect your from the harmful sun rays and keep your skin healthy and hydrated. So carry a chocolate bar where you go!
- It prevents acne and restores the skin glow. When you use chocolate as a scrub it exfoliate the skin and removes the dead cells leaving the skin pumped up.
- It reduces the stress hormones which prevents from acne breakouts, prevents aging and protects against the harmful UV rays.