Multani mitti is known as Fuller’s Earth and it happens to be a very important ingredient in the beauty industry. It is a type of clay which is included with numerous minerals making it efficient. With the benefits of magnesium, calcium, iron, quartz, dolomite, silica and calcite, it becomes a powerful skin and hair treatment which reduces regular problems which we face with age. It is natural oil absorbent which has antiseptic properties too.
In this article, we will go through some benefits which multani mitti does to our skin, with added stress on how it works on dark circles. Dark circles are under eye circles which forms due to over worked hours, over stress and also when we have been overly awake! These create unlikely puffiness and darkness which reflect below the eye.
Benefits of multani mitti for face
- Multani mitti revitalizes our face by removing dead skin cells.
- It opens our pores and makes them breathe.
- It is known to make our face glowing.
- It helps us reduce acnes and blemishes.
- Face packs with rose water and multani mitti reduce oil and makes face smoother.
- It adds a cooling effect to the skin.
- It reduces chances of redness, rashes and allergies.
- It is known to reduce scars.
- It cleans black heads and can work as a scrub.
- Reduces freckles and sun tanning.
An overview of benefits just lets you have an insight on how you might be looking for one solution but get plenty more instead. Isn’t it amazing to use one ingredient for reducing dark circles and getting benefited with more of its usefulness? Let us go through an easy process to serve your conditions and getting fresher looking face.
Multani mitti for dark circles
To follow this simple procedure you need multani mitti added with one essential ingredient – rose water. Although, you could use milk or plain water as well, but rose water soothes the area and makes it have a healthier finish.
- Use a small bowl to add ½ teaspoon of multani mitti and enough rosewater to make paste.
- Stir well so that it transforms into a fine paste.
- Apply the paste on the shadows below your eyes.
- Let it sit till it gets dry.
- Wash it off with cold water.
- Repeat the process once a day, till you see desired results.
Lastly, it is important to note that having good quality ingredients is important. It is always better to choose home remedies instead of expensive beauty treatment, but what is more important than that, is having the correct quality of ingredients. Purchase the products which will give you high quality and don’t compromise with the price. They will yield better and faster results, with no harmful effects too.