When one talks about weight loss and starts referring the examples, Alia Bhatt is sure to come across. She has been an ideal of transformation from the very time acting came to her side. Check out the hacks she has followed for sure to achieve the same:
Alia Bhatt’s motivation
Ever since our very own Alia Bhatt (also known as “aloo” for her former weight) did her first audition for Karan Johar’s movie, ‘Student of the Year’, she was made to feel embarrassed for the chubby girl she was. She had to compete with 500 contenders while she first auditioned. She was 68 kg and had to lose 20 kg to get the role and she was passionate enough to do so.
Alia Bhatt’s diet chart and secrets
Alia Bhatt’s diet is mostly filled with all sort of food that is organic and healthy. She loves to have sweet delicacies from Chef Kelvin’s cafe. When she was put under a personal instructor, she was only allowed veggies and chicken. Alia divides her meal into 8 sectional meals to get digestive system in place. She believes that it has worked well for her.
Here is how it goes:
- Breakfast: Alia’s breakfast is a quick start for the day. She has a cup of coffee or tea loaded with herbs and contains zero sugar. Along with it, there is an egg-white sandwich. Some days, she also prefers a bowl filled with poha or cornflakes filled along a cup of low-fat milk.
- Mid-morning: Alia likes to keep altering the mid-morning meal between a bowl filled with all kinds of fruits but includes a major portion of papaya or an idly with a full bowl of sambar that includes boiled veggies and high amount of protein. She considers mid-morning meal equally important as others.
- Lunch: She consumes a cup of dal, lots of green leafy and roasted vegetables along with a medium roti without ghee. Curd is an add-on to the meal. As an alternative, she prefers boiled mixture of quinoa, vegetables and chicken.
- Evening snacks: to keep it more of fluid consumption, alia tries to have quick hands on a glass of different fruit juices and occasionally, altered with green tea or sugar free coffee.
- Dinner: Alia’s dinner consists of a bowl full of veggies usually grilled, a cup of dal and a roti. The roti does not contain ghee as it has fatty lipids. For a change, she sometimes includes a piece of chicken breast or grilled meat. The pack as whole accomplishes the task of satiating hunger and required minerals, fibres and fatty acids.
Alia Bhatt’s workout regimes
Our pilate girl cannot compromise on workouts. A weekly cycle of workouts and yogas with a two-day rest goes as follows
- Treadmill running at a speed of 6 mph for 10 minutes.
- Warm-up with stretches and jogging
- 3 set squats of 25 reps.
- Backward, forward and weighted lunges in set of 3 at an average of 20 reps.
- Lat pull downs in set of 3 at an average of 15 reps.
- Triceps push down in set of 3 at an average of 12 reps.
- Dumbbell raises in set of 3 at an average of 20 reps.
- Bicep curls in set of 3 at an average of 20 reps.
- Bicycle and reverse crunches in set of 3 at an average of 20 reps.
- Back extensions in set of 3 at an average of 20 reps
- Ab crunches in set of 3 at an average of 20 reps.
- Leading a routine scheduled life and cultivating good habits has helped her maintain it throughout.
Alia Bhatt fitness tips and trails
Alia strongly recommends having breakfast for good health.
- With emphasis on protein, Alia includes it thrice in all portions.
- It is okay to have a cheat day, once in two weeks.
- Consume fresh vegetable or fruit juices in order to retain its values.
- Detoxifying your body such as drinking neem/aloe juice or green tea
- Munching late nights is a strict no-no.
- Include raw fats like dark chocolates, nuts, avocados and olive oil on daily basis in appropriate amount.
- Sleeping early and getting up early should be a cycle