Almond oil has become the most popular vegetable oil car without any many uses. However, there are two varieties of almond oil: sweet and bitter almond oils. The bitter almond fat is extracted in the bitter almond place, and can in fact be quite hazardous, so consumption is just not recommended. Sweet almond oil in contrast, has some wonderful applications and possesses become an increasing number of popular in the sweetness industry. Extracted from the sweet almond seed starting, almond oil can do wonders for our skin, health and even our hair.
Almond oil is a rich source of vitamin E and is beneficial for health and beauty care in many ways. Almond oil is pale yellow in colour and it is extracted from almond kernels. It contains many nutritious components besides vitamin E and vitamin D.Almond oil makes the skin smooth and soft naturally.
There are two types of almond oils – bitter almond oil and sweet almond oil.
Bitter almond oil is extracted from bitter almonds. The oil from these almonds has strong smell and is mostly used for aromatherapy. It is not suitable for consumption or applied on the skin as it contains certain toxins. It is also used to make medicines as they have bactericidal, anesthetic, diuretic and anti-carcinogenic properties in them. They are known for their medicinal properties and have nutritional properties.
Sweet almond oil comes from the almond that is edible, nutritional and can be included in the daily diet. The sweet almond oil is good for overall health of a person and also for beauty care of the skin and hair.
The 8 uses associated with almond oil
Aromatherapy in addition to Massage
Almond oil can often be used by massage therapy, therapists, as it is usually easily absorbed and is a superb lubricant. It is usually a natural moisturizer, and thus suitable for just about all skin types. It is also the most popular carrier skin oils, as it prevents the primary oils typically utilized in aromatherapy for producing any irritation and in addition gives off an awesome and calming odor.
Almond oil is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 in addition to E, and therefore is great to the skin. Almond oil serves to balance the moisture inside our skin and allows you nourish the skin color. It is easily absorbed and is also most effective for combating dry in addition to irritated skin. Likewise, almond oil includes a fine texture, so therefore it will not leave your skin feeling greasy or block your follicles. As a response to its moisturizing traits, it is now getting used in many dramas and moisturizers. It’s great to the complexion and can also help with the removal of dark circles under your eyes.
Olive oil Substitute
Not only is usually almond oil just the thing for our skin, almost all has its culinary uses. Almond oil is an excellent source of monounsaturated fats, omega-3 and efa’s similar to olive oil and may be used as a healthful alternative when cooking. Almond oil may be used in salad dressings and is great for cooking meals including stir fry. In addition, it does wonders for our digestive system by increasing the excellent bacteria in the stomach.
Almond oil components even extend to using benefits for the hair. Massaging a couple of drops of almond fat into your scalp, adds a wholesome glow to nice hair. Also, it would make your hair stronger, thicker and adds shine in addition to nourishing and smoothing haircuticles. Almond oil has also been known to facilitate new hair growth.
Medicinal Makes use of
Almond oil is great for digestion, and can also prove to be an effective laxative. Two tablespoons associated with neat almond fat taken twice a day can be helpful, but you shouldn’t proceed this for greater week. Also, in the event that applied directly, almond oil may provide relief coming from muscular pain. Ingesting almond oil can also be great for boosting the disease fighting capability, which will in return lessen your prospects for becoming ill.
Delayed signs of ageing
Almond oil is excellent to prevent and reverse the signs of ageing. It gives radiant skin, ensuring younger, invigorating the skin and renewing the skin cells.
Best treatment for psoriasis and eczema
Almond oil is the best source for reducing itching, redness and inflammation of the skin. Mix 2 tbsp of almond oil, 5 drops of lavender oil, 5 drops of lavender oil and 3 drops of vitamin E oil and mix them well. Apply the mixture to the skin several times a day to ease the symptoms and get rid of cracked skin.
Treats chapped lips
Use almond oil to get soft and pink lips. You can make natural lip balm by mixing honey and almond oil. Store the mixture in an container. Use this whenever your lips get dry.
Almond oil can nourish the nervous system and brain. It enhances endurance and intellectuality.
Almond Oil for Health
- Almond oil is a rich source of essential vitamins, minerals, calcium, potassium, magnesium, vitamins E and Dwhich have a vital role for healthy living.
- Almond Oil is rich in monounsaturated fats, folic acids, potassium and protein. It is found to be beneficial for the heart Adding almond oil in the diet helps in keeping heart diseases at bay.
- Almond oil is used as a massage oil to relieve fatigue and aches and pains of muscles
- The high potassium and low sodium levels of almond oil make it ideal for cholesterol control. It also helps in maintaining blood pressure levels.
- Almond oil is capable of boosting the immune system of the body if consumed regularly. The laxative quality of almond oil is recommended for the treatment of constipation.
- Cooking with sweet almond oil gives number of health benefits. The high amount of fat in the oil is good for health and helps in reducing the cholesterol level. It helps in getting rid of the risks leading to heart diseases. The body gets healthy fats from almond oil and is not loaded with extra fat and calories.
Almond Oil for Beauty Care
- Almond oil is ideal for spa skin treatments and massage therapy.It ill is regularly used to manufacture soaps, body and face washes, face packs and massage oils.
- Almond oil can be used for rough, flaky or dry skin as a daily moisturizer. It is rich in vitamin E, A, B1, B2 and B6 which effectively balances the moisture in dry and irritated skin. It is easily absorbed hence does not leave the skin sticky and oily or block the pores. It serves as a safe makeup base.
- Daily application of almond oil under the eyes and face effectively deals with dark circles, blemishes, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Massaging with almond oil promotes circulation and prevents stretch marks.
- Almond oil is a perfect serum for treating hair loss, split ends, frizzy and dull hair. It keeps the hair safe from the damage caused by pollution and styling products. . Almond oil mixed with castor oil is a great aid in promoting thick hair growth and strong nails.
- The unusual properties of almond oil make it an eye miracle. It helps in preventing crow’s feet, and fine lines along with reducing dark circles and puffy eyes.
- Application of the mixture of almond oil and lemon juice makes the skin fair and glowing.
- Almond oil is helpful in reducing tanning of the skin caused by over exposure to the sun. This can be done by making a paste of almond oil, honey, lime juice and milk powder. Apply this on the affected area and wash it off after 20 minutes. It will help get rid of the tan and also restore lost moisture of the skin.
- Almond oil is a light and less greasy substitute for hand and foot creams. The rich zinc properties in almond oil are known to heal the skin and get rid of dry and cracked skin on all parts of the body.
Conclusion—As discussed above both bitter and sweet almond oil have amazing health and beauty benefits if they can be used on daily basis. These oils can be used in aromatherapy, medicines, and beauty products as well as used on its own for hair and beauty products.