Who wouldn’t want to have beautiful, flawless, smooth and supple skin. Infact having a beautiful kin is every woman’s dream. But given to today’s hectic schedule and inappropriate lifestyle one fails to take proper care of the skin thus leading to early aging signs such as dark patches, acne scars, wrinkles, freckles, dark under eye circles and so on. Today in this write up we shall discuss about the various factors that leads to early skin aging and tips to get back that beautiful youthful skin.
You may born beautiful but maintaining the same skin and other physical feature is not an easy task. With age, your skin can turn dull and shrieked. The only way to stay beautiful throughout the lifetime will be to explore natural ingredients. Once you include good things within your body, it will automatically show the result from outside. Teenagers generally stay beautiful and fresh due to their youthfulness. But, people who have gained age will envy them and would like to stay like as beautiful as the teenage people. Even by not using harmful chemicals on your skin, you will be able to get youthful skin. There are some step by step process that will help you stay beautiful.
Factors that leads to early skin aging
Inappropriate eating habits: It goes without saying that hectic schedules time restraints which directly affects our eating habits. Most of the working professionals today opt for outside food that way too high in sugar, carbohydrates and various other unwanted stuff. As a result they end up with early skin aging and unwanted illness. To live a healthy life replace these fast foods, fried foods, processed foods with hygiene homemade food.
- Skin dehydration: The second unhealthy habit is replacing water with beverages like soft drinks and sodas that does nothing but soils your health in the long run. You are advised of drinking water at regular intervals because it helps in hydrating your skin and in flushing out toxins from your body. It is proven that consuming 8-10 glasses of water a day helps in attaining beautiful, flawless skin.
- Lesser/no physical activity: Lack of physical activity not just results in increasing your body weight but also leads to lack of proper blood flow in the body which is the only way through oxygen is supplied to the skin cells. Thus resulting in wrinkles, dark spots, patchy skin, uneven complexion and much more.
- Exposure to the Sun: It is inevitable to expose the skin to pollution and harmful sun rays however there are alternatives to protect your skin from these UV rays, which include sunscreen lotions and moisturisers. Choosing a good quality moisturizing lotion and sun cream with high SPF content is the best choice one can make.
- Smoking and drinking: Smoking and drinking leads to a number of diseases is a known fact but do you know that your skin is also affected due to these unhealthy habits. Yes you heard it right. Drinking and smoking dries up your skin, deprives it of its shine and leaves it unhealthy. You definitely don’t want to look 10 years older than your actual age.
To have good skin one must follow a balanced lifestyle which includes healthy eating, proper exercising and avoiding any kind of harmful addictions.
Here are some tips to keep your skin hair and healthy
Wash your face 2-3 times a day. Overdoing it may result in excess production of natural oil that may result in acne.
- Use less makeup, until and unless is absolutely necessary. Do not use a lot of makeup on your skin on a daily basis as it blocks the pores and doesn’t allow your skin to breath. Keeping it simple and subtle is the best thing to do.
- Do not go out of the house without using a sunscreen lotion on your skin. Make it a habit that you use a good quality product that protects your skin from both UVA and UVB rays.
- Moisturize your skin every time you freshen up. It is very important that you hydrate your skin externally as much as you do internally. Using a good quality moisturiser helps in keeping your skin moisturised for a longer time. For better results dip a face towel in warm water, squeeze it off excess water and pace it on your face after moisturizing it. This will help in opening up the pores on your face and provide enough moisture to your skin. Its better to follow the tip in the night time as it will help in relaxing and rejuvenating your skin.
- Have food rich in Vitamins C, A and E, Zinc, Iron, Good fat and Fiber. Apart from that also try to add tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers, green leafy vegetables etc to your daily diet.
Steps to look beautiful
Some people have the habit of staying without washing face even after facing population outside. This is really harmful for your skin as you are affected with enormous carbon deposit. If you don’t wash away the pollution layer that has been formed over your skin, this can end up with damaged skin. You will no more be in a position to stay beautiful. Thus, the best way is to go ahead with face wash with a mild face cleansing liquid.
Just after washing your face with a face wash, you may feel dry and uncomfortable over your face. It’s time to make your skin moisturized effectively. You can either choose a branded cream that suits you or can go for natural moisturizer.
Since, it is quite natural to face the sunlight once you get out from home, sunscreen must be applied over your face even if you have applied a moisturizer. This will protect your skin from the damaged caused by sun rays. Even the tan effect of sun will be eradicated with sun protection factor.
Be gentle to skin
Some individual has the habit of applying creams or any other skin care products over the skin in very harsh way. But, this can also be a factor why you won’t look beautiful for years. You must be very gentle to your skin and avoid scratching and rubbing often. If you are going to remove the dead skin layer from your outer skin, application of a mild scrubber will be important.
Vitamins are also very essential to bring back glow over your skin. You can get vitamin capsules in the pharmacy which you can either consume or break and apply it over your face to get a glow. Alternatively, you can also consume vitamin rich food especially fruits to look youthful.
Treatment for hair
Just after your skin, another important factor that can keep you look beautiful is the hair. You need to wash your hair on a regular basis so that it remains clean and dirt free always. Once you go out from home, all pollutants attacks your skin first and then gets into the root of your hair from your scalp. The only way to avoid it will be to wash it with a mild shampoo that you have been using. It will be better to wash your hair at least 2-3 times in a week to stay free from pollution.
Hair care tips
- You need to choose a shampoo as well as the conditioner that suits your hair and does not contain harmful chemical
- It will be better to use natural ingredients to keep your hair healthy and shiny
- Oiling is very essential for your hair or else your hair will end up with dry and fuzziness.
- Choose a particular type of haircut which will suit your hair and face
- Do not use excessive hot iron styler for making your hair straight or wavy. You can get soft curl tools in the market that doesn’t require heat to create curls on your hair.
Caring your teeth
Once you smile, your teeth will be very well visible. Having yellowish tinge over your teeth or cavity will not make you stay beautiful in front of your friends and relatives. Thus, you must brush your teeth and apply mouthwash everyday to keep your teeth healthy. Avoid too much chocolates and consumption of flesh to keep your teeth beautiful all the time.