Most women around the world are concerned about their looks. They want to look fairer, dazzling and glamorous.
If you are in a rush to attend an evening surprise party and your skin seems to be oily, then you can tray any of the skin lightening tips for oily skin. An oily skin care requires a lot of effort to keep it clean and free of the shine.
If you are tied off using skin brightening creams, but there are no results. Then, what you are looking for, try these oily skin brightness tips to get natural fairness.
The good thing about oily skin is that it shows signs of aging slowly than dry skin. You can choose any of the following natural beauty tips to treat oily skin.
Oily skin fairness tips
It is a myth that oily skin does not need to be hydrated. Oil is not moisture and so oily skin has to be hydrated by drinking lots of water. The following are age old methods in India to treat oily skin.
Water is one of the natural remedy that will help your skin get enough elasticity. Thinking of your dull looking face, so no worries, you can follow these skin lightening tips for oily skin to get fair skin.
You must drink loads of water in order to get wrinkle free skin. This is also one of the oily skin fairness tips which can be availed by every individual with oily skin. Choose the best homemade beauty tips to remove oily face.
- Sea salt
- A great way to treat your oily skin is by regular application of a sea salt mixture with some lukewarm water.
- Massage your face regularly with this amazing mixture for sea salt is a purveyor of natural minerals and nutrients containing a good amount of sodium which is considered to be a great remedy for oily skin.
- You can apply this mix and rinse it off using warm water. This will help in removing the excess oil on your skin and help in revealing the fresh layers of fair skin beneath.
Love eating mangoes during summers? Gorge on mango pulp which is quite rich in Vitamin K, Vitamin E and minerals that nourish your oily skin surface and help in wiping off the excess oil.
- Use the pulp and add some milk for a good rich mixture, apply this twice a day for effective results.
- This will help in cleaning your face off from the impurities which are captured from the pollutants in the environment.
Natural clay mask
- 1 witch hazel
- 1 tbsp clay
- Make a heavenly clay facial mask comprised of 1 witch hazel, 1 tbsp facial clay, mix them in a consistent thick paste and now add a few drops of lemon and honey to make it aromatic.
- This face mask will be a good food for your face, just massage your face with this aromatic face pack and see that the oily skin will turn into a fair and even skin tone with better skin complexion.
- Facial clay mask is a great way to repair the skin texture and help in improving the oil content as well.
- It will naturally nourish and nurture your skin.
Fuller’s Earth or multani mitti is a naturally found mixture which works wonders for oily skin as it contains magnesium and fibers of nutrients which deeply effect in controlling the oil content of your skin.
Apply a rich face pack of multani mitti soaked in milk or lemon drops and regularly apply this for a flawless lighter and brighter skin. This will also help in improving your skin complexion and making your skin firmer and supple.
Indulge in a rich exfoliating skin care routine by applying honey on your skin which will help in regenerating the blood flow and since it is the most revered home remedy. It’s antiseptic, antibacterial properties further helps in benefiting oily skin which may give rise to acne and pimples.
Apply honey directly or you may choose to make a rich mixture using honey, lemon drops and some milk. This will naturally exfoliate and condition your skin cells.
Oatmeal helps in calming and absorbing the excess oil. It exfoliates the dead skin.
Oatmeal face pack can be made by mixing half cup water with honey. Use this face pack on your face then, wash it with lukewarm water.
Aloe Vera is known for its skin conditioning remedy. It is an aid to each and every problem on your skin.
Just take out the aloe gel from the leaf and apply it on your skin. You will be able to see the visible difference soon.
Oil is a folk remedy to treat oily skin. It’s believed that the skin gets tricked by the sebaceous gland producing less sebum and helps to keep the oil levels balanced on your face.
Ubtan for whitening oily face
This is an age old method of beautification passed down the generations in India. Regular application of ubtan gives a fairer skin.
Ubtan can be prepared at home with all natural ingredients which include almond, pistachio and cashew paste, malai, wheat germ oil, black gram powder and rose water. The paste needs to be applied daily for about a month for best results of softness and fairness.
How to reduce oily skin with haldi, besan and cream
The most preferred dark skin whitening tips for oily skin from ancient days. They are combined together and applied on the body of the bride and bridegroom as a traditional custom in India since ages. This helps in removing facial hair, lightening the skin tone and making the skin soft and supple. It also helps in removing blackheads, leaving the skin smooth and glowing. This is the best natural beauty tips used from ancient days to get glowing skin.
Tomatoes for oily skin lightening
They are found to act as bleach by experts in the beauty field. A daily application of tomato pulp or peel works wonders with no side effects. If you have come from outside where the scorching sunlight is present, you must have sunburn after coming back from the sun rays affected area.
- All you have to do is cut a tomato and apply the juice over the affected area.
- Try this homemade beauty tips to get fair glowing skin.
Potatoes to protect from greasy skin
Do you want to get natural skin whitening and prevent oily skin, then potato treatment is the best beauty tip. Raw potato is the best natural cure for tanned skin. It acts like a natural bleach on the skin.
- You can apply it once you have come back from the heat.
- You need to take a raw potato and cut it into pieces.
- Rub the raw potatoes, sliced over your skin and keep the juice for 20 minutes.
- Once it is dry, you must wash it with warm water.
- This is how to reduce oily skin to get fairer skin.
Grandma’s recipes to lighten the oily skin
Gram flour mixture for oily skin fairness
- Gram flour
- Lemon juice
- Rose water
- Use a mixture of gram flour with tomato, curd, honey, lemon juice, and rose water instead of soap to clean the face.
- Apply the mixture and let it dry.
- After that pat it with water and rub it in the skin before rinsing it off.
- This will remove dirt, blackheads, and clear tan skin cells.
- Daily use of this will make the skin soft, smooth and dazzling.
Lemon to lighten the oily skin
Most skin bleaching products contain a chemical, hydro-quinine, which inhibits the production of melanin in the skin. Hydro-quinine is found to be unsafe and has harsh chemicals. The natural source of hydro-quinine is citric acid found in all citrus fruits which can be used as a lightening agent with other ingredients.
- Lemon juice
- Olive oil
- A mixture of lemon juice, olive oil and sugar makes a scrub to give a baby soft skin.
- Lemon and turmeric powder enhance the complexion.
- Salt, lemon juice and milk are often used for cleansing.
Almonds to lighten & protect the oily skin
The Vitamin E in almonds protects the skin from the sun’s rays.
- A paste of soaked and ground almonds with raw milk makes the skin soft and supple and lightens the skin.
- If you have greasy skin tone, it means you are affected by acne and pimples.
- But, there are some natural remedies that will help you resolve this problem.
- You need to use almond in a soaked form and combine with milk to make your skin look gorgeous.
Glycerin facial cleanser
The best oily skin brightness tips you can try is with glycerin. This also helps in winter for dry skin to get well moisturized. Glycerin proves to be a wonder when comes to skin care. It helps in making your face clean and very well moisturized.
- Lemon juice
- This is the reason people staying in cold countries makes a face cleanser with glycerin and apply it over their face.
- A paste of milk, lemon juice, and glycerin is the best recipe to improve complexion and moisturize the face during the winter season.
Walnut for natural scrubbing treatment
You don’t need to buy expensive scrubs from the market that has got few portions of walnut as an extract. Using walnut directly for scrubbing is also an excellent remedy for the individuals who have oily skin.
- Olive oil
- You need to crush the walnuts and make it smaller in size.
- Now add olive oil with it and apply it over your oily face.
- Slowly rub it around your face with your fingertips.
- This will remove dirt and impurities from your face and make it fairer.
Simply raw milk for oily skin
If you are purchasing raw milk on a regular basis for drinking or making other food items in your kitchen, the same can be applied over your face in such a way that it removes excess oil from your skin.
- You can also wash excess oil from your skin with the help of cotton or a simple cloth dipped in milk and rubbed over the face and again dipped it in solution of same raw milk.
- If you can do this several times you can see the black layer over the white milk solution.
- Simple and quick natural beauty tips to remove tan quickly.
- Try this dark skin whitening tips for oily skin to surprise your friends in a party with oil free glowing skin.
Saltwater to remove excess oil
If you have nothing that can act as a home remedy to control oil, simple saltwater will be an amazing phenomenon.
- As the salt is always present at your home as without which you’re cooking will be tasteless.
- You can now make a simple solution of salt and water and wash your face with it.
- You can see the excess oil getting removed from the skin easily as saltwater works well in absorbing excess salt.
Cucumber remedy for oily skin
You can now get a fresh feel with cucumber home remedy applied over the oily skin. Since cucumber helps in removing dirt from your skin layer, you will automatically get a fairer skin tone.
- You just need to take cucumber slices by peeling the skin and cutting it in round shape.
- Now rub the cucumber slices over your face and skin such that it covers all the portions where you have excess oil secretion.
- After rubbing allow this juice to stay for 20 minutes and then wash with cold water.
Rice flour and tea for oily skin
Do you know, it is easy to remove greasy skin with rice flour? This is one of the rarest remedy which you can adopt, especially when you have an oily skin tone and you wish to remove excess oil from your skin.
- Rice flour
- Tea leaves
- Boil water and put a spoon of tea leaves.
- Allow it to cool and separate water from the leaves.
- Now add two spoons of rice flour in the tea water and also add half spoon of honey.
- Add all the ingredients really well and apply over your face and hands such that it appears like a paste.
- Allow it to stay for 10 minutes and remove it with lukewarm water.
- This will be an excellent remedy to control oil when you have oily skin tone.
Fairness beauty tips for oily skin
Egg white to get rid of greasy skin
Do you have dark and dull looking face? Choose this best egg white face mask which is the best dark skin whitening tips for oily skin. Egg white is the best homemade oily skin care tip.
- Egg white
- You need to take out an egg from the refrigerator and break it in a small separator.
- Now separate the egg white portion from the egg yolk.
- Now you can add a little bit of honey like 1- 2 teaspoon and mix them.
- Apply it over your oily face and wait till a while color layer forms over your face.
- You can peel it off once it is done, which helps to prevent oily skin naturally.
- You will definitely get fair and attractive with removal of oil on your skin.
Skin whitening apple face mask
You must have heard the proverb that, ‘ An apple a day keeps doctors away’. Now you should be aware of another proverb as well. An apple keeps skin dullness away.
- 2 teaspoon honey
- You can now make a pack with apple and apply on your face to get a beautiful skin without oiliness.
- Take an apple and cut into pieces.
- Take them in a grinder and make a paste of it.
- Pour it in a small bowl and add 2 teaspoon of honey.
- Mix them well and apply all over your face.
- Wash it with lukewarm water after 20 minutes.
Prevent oily skin with sugar and olive oil
You can make an exfoliate for your skin with the combination of olive oil and sugar.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Need to take 2 spoons of sugar and 3 spoons of olive oil.
- Once it has become frothy apply on your face and use your fingertips to slowly massage the same.
- This will remove the unwanted excess oil and the blackheads that have formed due to excess oil formation.
- The greases over your face will be removed.
- After using this exfoliates you will feel the oils and unwanted elements coming down from your face. You get a fair skin tone as well.
Healthy green veggies
Ditch the junk food and embrace healthy green vegetables which will help in regenerating your skin cells and rejuvenate your skin naturally.
Eat lots of healthy food and intake of a balanced diet comprising of an orange juice, green leafy vegetables will help you grow beautiful by the day and control the oil content of your skin as well.
Working out is really important and so is the skin care. You must take care of your skin and exercising is one way to have a brighter lighter and beautiful skin naturally.
Go for a 30-minute cardio workout which will open up your clogged skin tones and tissues and help in revealing a good even tone skin. Oily content will gradually be eased away.
Fairness tips for oily skin
- Shahnaz Husain, the beauty and wellness expert in India has given tips for oily skin to control oil secretion and keep the skin radiant. The beauty care is all about skin lightening tips for oily skin.
- Harsh cleaners scrape the facial skin of its moisture and make the skin produce more oil than what is lost. Traditional face washes contain harmful chemicals. Shahnaz Husain suggests her clients with oily skin to use homemade natural face wash and cleansers. A face wash of Multani Mitti or fuller’s earth, sandalwood powder, gram flour, mixed with turmeric powder is better than traditional face washes available in the market.
- Oily skin has a tendency to shed more dead cells and gets clogged faster than normal to dry skin. Too much scrubbing will, produce more oil, hence scrubbing must be done just two or three times a week. Blotting paper can be used to wipe the oil on the skin.
- Natural scrubs made of dry grounded orange peel and lemon peel, coarsely ground coffee beans with baking soda will make a better scrub than packaged chemical scrubs is easy way on how to reduce oily skin.
- Oily skin is patted with blotting paper or powder to get rid of the excess oil. Keep repeating the process several times whenever the skin feels oily.
- Papaya- Pulp of papaya applied on the face gives even fairness. It helps in treating and getting rid of dead skin cells, dandruff and in reducing the signs of premature aging. Good choice for oily skin care.
- Women with oily skin must avoid making up as far as possible. If it is a must powder based makeup should be used. The powder will soak the excess oil and keep the face matte for a longer period. There are powder foundations, powder blush and eye shadow powder available in the market.
- Sensitive skin should get glycolic and salicylic acid peel treatments once a month by the dermatologist.
- A woman with oily skin should not use any kinds of oils or cold creams on the face. This tends to clog the pores and lead to the development of pimples and acne. Avoid using oil based creams to for skin whitening. Simply, stop them and use oily skin brightness tips.
- Daily diet containing proteins, fruits, vegetables, beans and nuts is helpful in the production of extra oil in the body. One must avoid or limit the intake of sugar, deep fried foods, alcohol based drinks chocolates and fatty foods.