Facial hair in women may be hereditary, genetic or due to hormonal imbalance like PCOD. Irrespective of the cause every women wants to get rid of hair around the chin area. If you are one such woman then the good news is that you can get rid of those stubborn re-growing hair on and under chin naturally! Here is how:
7Turmeric and papaya
The enzyme called papain in papaya prevents the hair from re-growing and it becomes more effective when mixed with turmeric. Using this pack once in two weeks will gradually disappear chin hair.
- 2-3 scoops papaya pulp
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- Thoroughly mash papaya pulp and mix turmeric powder to form a thick paste.
- Apply the paste on chin area and massage gently for 3-5 minutes.
- Wash with warm water after 15 minutes, pat dry.
6Onion and basil
The mixture of onion and basil contain vital natural elements, which control the growth of facial hair. Use it 2-3 times a week.
- 1 onion(thin membrane removed)
- 10-12 basil leaves
- Blend both the ingredients together to form a thick paste.
- Apply the paste on/under your chin and leave it untouched for 20 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water and pat dry.
5Rose water and green gram flour
This mixture has natural properties, which inhibit hair growth. For best results use 3-4 times a week.
- 1-2 tablespoons rose water
- 2 tablespoon green gram flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Mix all the ingredients well until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply it around chin area and leave for 20 minutes.
- Rub off the paste with fingertips and wash with warm water.
4Tea tree oil and lavender oil
Both these oils contain anti-androgenic properties, which help in controlling unwanted hair growth.
- 4-6 drops tea tree oil
- 1 teaspoon lavender oil
- Mix both the oils well in a bowl.
- Apply it on the chin area and leave it unwashed.
- Repeat it 2-3 times a day for 3 months or more.
3Banana and oatmeal
This mixture is a great exfoliating agent and proves beneficial in controlling hair growth.
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tablespoon oatmeal
- Blend oatmeal and banana until you get a thick paste.
- Apply the paste around your chin and rub in circular motion.
- Leave it undisturbed for 15-20 minutes and rinse with cold water.
2Turmeric and Indian nettle leaves
A combination of turmeric and nettle leaves penetrate the skin, make hair thin, and restrict hair growth. This mixture is ideal of overnight use every day for 1-2 months.
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- Handful Indian nettle leaves(paste)
- Add 1/2 teaspoon turmeric to nettle leaves paste and mix well
- Apply it on your chin and leave for couple of hours/overnight.
- Wash with lukewarm water, pat dry.
Regular application of garlic juice will lead to chin fair fall naturally. Use it once every day for best results.
- 1 teaspoon Garlic juice
- Apply garlic juice over chin hair and leave for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and apply moisturizer.