Age spots are the one of the beauty problem. Age spots may look appear aged and decrease the beauty of the person. The common causes for the age spots are the increase the age, skin care problems and lack of the vitamin E to skin cell. Vitamin E does a lot of help in the anti aging of the skin and face. Take the diet contains the vitamin E as part of it. Find the home remedies for the age spots and brown spots on the face.
Home remedies for age spots, dark spots
- Take the 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar with the 1 tbsp of orange juice. Mix the both well. Apply this solution before going to the bed. Dip the cotton ball in the solution and rub on the face for 5 minutes. This facial toner reduces the age spots.
- Turmeric also one of the ingredients to treat the age spot. Take the turmeric and mix with the milk. Apply this paste on the face. Add the sandalwood to the face for the better results.
- Apply the curd directly on to the face evenly. Wait for 20 minutes then wash the face. Repeat this process daily for one month to get the desired results.
- Avocado is the one of the best source of the Vitamin E take the ripe avocado into pieces and mesh the ripe avocado now add the vitamin E capsule to the avocado. Apply this mask on the face. This mask prevents the age spots and brown spots on the face.
- A ripe papaya helps to lighten and treat the age spots. Peel the ripe papaya skin and mesh the two small pieces of papaya and apply that papaya paste on the face. This papaya paste contains the rich vitamin E helps to lighten the age spots.
- Directly apply the olive oil on the face helps to reduce the age spots on the face. The olive oil mix with the avocado a great combination for the aging skin and age spots on the face.
- Take the ½ cup of Bengal grams soak them over night in water. Now mesh the Bengal gram into fine paste and apply all over the face evenly. Wash the face with the cool water.
- Take the fresh cucumber juice. Dip the cotton ball or cloth in the cucumber juice and rub on the face for 10 minutes then wait for 30 minutes now wash the face with cool water.
- Take the rind of the watermelon and rub on the face for 10 minutes. Watermelon has the capability of reducing the age spots.
- Take the 2 tbsp of apple cider juice with 1 tbsp of lemon juice. Apply this solution on the face with the cotton ball as toner for the face. The toner prevents the age spots on the face.
Age spots on the cheeks, noses are the result of the prolonged exposure to the sun causing irregular distribution of skin pigmentation. These spots are an obstacle against flawless skin you desire for. If you wish to look forever young, simply follow these home remedies. These are completely natural and free of any side effect.
Blessing of aloe vera
Aloe vera is a one stop solution when it comes to treating skin problems, removing tough spots. Your job is easy. Collect some fresh aloe leaves, extract the thick gel from it, and rub it onto the most affected area of the skin. The cold, refreshing feeling of this gel will make your skin smile. This also serves like an exfoliator that safely sloughs off the dead skin cells. You will see you age spots vanishing in no time.
Might of lemon juice
Lemon juice is powerful natural bleach. Many of the popular anti-ageing cosmetics use it as their key ingredient. Lemon juice is a powerhouse of citric acid and antioxidants that literally sweep off all the dirt and spots, no matter how severe they are away from your skin, making it appear glowing as ever. Daub lemon juice on your face daily for 6-8 weeks with a cotton ball. In case it causes skin irritation, mix a little honey with it. Wash the face after using.
Benefit of apple cider vinegar
ACV is a wonderful ingredient to combat these unsightly dark spots. You can intake a solution made from a few drops of ACV in a glass of water and honey for taste. There is another way as well. Prepare a mixture combining some vinegar with lemon juice. Use a cotton ball to pat it over the spotted areas. This method will help you to rejuvenate your skin without much toil.
Castor oil solution
Sometimes these age spots cannot be removed easily as they remain clutched to the deep layers of the skin. In such cases, you may go on with using castor oil. Rub it on the affected area twice a day for a few months. The spots will start fading within a few months of use.
Horseradish to heal
Horseradish is known to cure age spots very effectively. It is loaded with antioxidants that remove all the impurities from the skin pores. To use, blend some horseradish into a bowl of milk for about half an hour. Apply this mixture over the age spots daily. You can also prepare a different but equally efficient remedy by combining grated horseradish root, lime juice, rosemary oil and vinegar. Use this solution twice a day.
Mild cure of buttermilk
Buttermilk is highly soothing, it works like a moisturizer and bleach at the same time. It has lactic acid which cleanses away the dead skin cells replacing them with the fresh ones. To gain positive result, apply buttermilk on the spots daily, let it dry for about -15 minutes, then wash off. Repeating this process will slowly lighten the age spots.
Dual power of sandal and rosewater
These two ingredients have been associated with skin treatments since ages. You need sandal powder and rosewater to mix together to form a face mask. Apply this mask on the skin everyday. Keep it still until it dries. Later wash it off with fresh cold water. This mask comes with a guarantee to remove spots.
Mask of yogurt
Yogurt made of whole milk contains lactic acid. This reaches the depth of the skin and treats these spots from its very root. At first, you have to wash your face with warm water and then apply yogurt on the skin. Repeat this process for two months.
Onion is loaded with vitamin c which is a natural skin toner and lightener. All you need to do is to cut some slices and directly rub them on the skin surface. You may also squeeze out the juice from it and pat it all over the skin.
Orange juice treatment
Orange is widely used in cosmetic therapies that claim to reduce age and dark spots. Orange juice has defoliant properties. To make a proper use of it, add a few drops of apple cider vinegar to some orange juice. For a month, continue to use this solution on the pigmented areas. You will begin to reckon the improvements for sure.
Shelter from the sun
Excessive exposure to sun rays only aggravates the condition. It becomes essential to protect your skin from sun to fight dark spots. Try to cover your face every time you go out in the sun. You are also suggested to use a sunscreen lotion with SPF 30 to shield your skin against the harmful UV rays.