Your busy working schedules decide the condition of your skin. Some people ignore their skin to the point of losing their Ph balance and ruining its health. To counter skin issues when you do not have enough time to spend on a long skincare routine, using a few essential products can be a great way. A day cream can solve most of your skin problems, provided you choose the right one.
A brightening serum can be a good alternative if you do not prefer the texture and feel of a day cream. Always try to pick up formulas that are manufactured with natural ingredients. Lotus Herbals have several options in their radiance cream range for people looking for organic cosmetics and skincare.
Benefits Offered by a Good Day Cream
It is important to know about a skincare product before buying it. Day creams and serums not only moisturise your face but also help you in tacking with ageing signs. Experts often tell us the importance of using moisturizing agents on our skin to make it healthier in the long run. Day and night creams are a great way to ensure your skin is moisturised in every type of weather.
Following are the benefits of using day creams on a daily basis.
- A good quality day cream and brightening serum provide hydration to the skin. Different seasons have varying effects on your skin, and adopting a routine using a day cream can minimise the effects of cold winds or bright sun on the face. Extreme weather conditions cause the skin to lose its moisture, and it ends up losing its PH balance. Day creams help restore the moisture in the skin and provide a healthy glow to your face.
- If you are a person at an advanced age, a good day cream can make your life much easier. Using the Lotus Herbals WhiteGlow Vitamin-C Radiance Creme SPF 20 I PA+++ would give you instant results in blurring the effects of age. Wrinkles and fine lines can be minimized significantly by regular use of day creams or a brightening serum.
- Our skin gets damaged by sun and wind exposure. A day cream can solve this problem by healing damaged skin and renewing it in terms of health and texture.
- By using a good day cream or brightening serum, your skin would glow and become clear. This happens as the formulation in these products causes the blood circulation in the facial area to improve.
Things to Keep in Mind while Choosing a Day Cream
- Suitability: The first thing to make sure of is to know about your own skin type. Day creams are targeted at making the skin nourished and healthier. If you buy a cream that is not suitable for your skin, it completely defeats the purpose. Being aware of your skin type would help you pick out a day cream accordingly. The Lotus Herbals WhiteGlow Vitamin-C Radiance Creme SPF 20 I PA+++ is a great natural option for a day cream that is suitable for all skin types.
- UV Protection: The importance of sunscreen and SPF is not a secret anymore. A day cream that contains SPF would be a dream come true for people who do not like to apply layers of different products on their faces every morning. With an SPF day cream or a brightening serum, you can skip the sunscreen for your sun protection. Try the Lotus Herbals WhiteGlow Advanced Pink Glow Brightening Cream SPF 25 I PA+++. It contains an SPF of 25 and can be used for your daily skincare. It is extremely gentle on the skin as it is made with natural and organic ingredients.
- Anti-ageing Properties: For people seeking other skincare benefits from their day cream, anti-ageing is a property that must not be avoided. People at an advanced age need skincare products that target specific areas of requirement; anti-ageing is one of them. Generally, UV protection is associated with anti-ageing, though there are certain brands selling day creams specially made for older people looking for anti-ageing skincare.
- Formulation: Another important thing to keep in mind before buying a day cream is its formulation. Make sure to read the labels on your skincare, as a lot can be deduced about the product from them. Try to pick day creams and serums that are chemical-free and non-toxic for the long-term health of your skin. The Lotus Herbals WhiteGlow Advanced Pink Glow Brightening Serum is formulated with saxifrage extracts derived from the saxifraga flower. This ingredient is rich in antioxidants which are known to brighten the skin. It is completely natural and does not harm the skin even if used for a long time.
- Specific Need: We all buy products with a specific requirement in mind. Some of you might want moisturising, while others might want to glow from their day creams and serums. Every purchase is specifically made for a purpose, and day creams should not be an exception. People at different stages in their lives want different things from their skincare. Before buying a day cream, be aware of what you need from it. You may have hyperpigmentation or extremely dry skin; you need a specific formulation for your day cream. The Lotus WhiteGlow Vitamin-C + Gold Radiance Face Oil is a product that can be bought with the radiance cream from the same brand. The combination of these two products would provide you with glowing and nourished skin along with protection from harmful UV rays.
- Affordability: The last thing to keep in mind while buying a day cream is your own pocket. There are several brands offering day creams at different price points. It is up to you and your ability which one of the available choices you decide to zero in on. Keep in check how much money you are prepared to spend on a particular skincare product. This way, you would not be going over your budget and would not regret your purchase. Lotus Herbals is a brand that sells clean and natural cosmetics that are affordable and lighter on the pocket. This brand’s radiance cream and brightening serum are some of the most popular products on the market.
In conclusion, it is best for any skincare enthusiast to include a good day cream or brightening serum in their daily skincare routine. By using the information given in the article above, you can make an informed choice the next time you are rummaging online looking for a day cream.