Aloe Vera is known for its natural nourishing properties that can work wonders for the skin. Aloe Vera has anti-inflammatory effects as well as it is a very effective natural moisturizer.
The natural skin soothing properties of this herbal plant makes it ideal for use on sensitive skin and it can work as a perfect healer for damaged skin. Aloe Vera also works to lighten skin discoloration and improper pigmentation by providing nourishment and hydration to the skin.
So, if you are suffering from dark circles, and you are not sure what is best to use, Aloe Vera can surely come to your rescue.
Aloe Vera gel is currently available from a number of brands, but we suggest you to prepare some fresh Aloe Vera gel from Aloe Vera leaf directly for treating the dark circles, because the fresh product without any preservatives can give the best effects on the delicate skin under the eyes.
Here are a few methods for using Aloe Vera to remove dark circles,
Removing dark circles easily with fresh aloe vera gel
- Aloe Vera
- Collect some fresh Aloe Vera pulp from the Aloe Vera leaves.
- Clean the under eye area with a moist cotton and apply the fresh Aloe Vera pulp onto the affected area.
- Massage it lightly with two fingers and then let it set for 15 minutes.
- Now you can remove the Aloe Vera pulp with a moist cotton ball, no need to wash off unless the skin feels sticky.
- Take this treatment at least twice a day, including once at night before going to the bed and once during the day.
How to remove dark circles quickly with aloe vera & potato juice
You must be already aware about the effectiveness of potato juice in erasing any kind of skin discoloration. You can use Aloe Vera gel along with potato juice just to ensure that you get rid of the dark circles quickly.
- 1 tablespoon potato juice
- 1 tablespoon Aloe Vera gel
- Grate a potato and squeeze out the juice.
- Now mix 1 spoon of this juice with 1 spoon of Aloe Vera gel which will dilute the consistency of the gel.
- Clean the under eye area with a moist cotton ball and massage this mixture lightly for 30 seconds on the area.
- Apply some more of the pack and let it set for 10 minutes before removing with a wet cotton ball.
- Finally wash off with plenty of water.
Get rid of dark circles fast with aloe vera & cucumber
Cucumber has natural skin soothing properties and it can work effectively along with Aloe Vera to remove even the stubborn dark circles.
- 1 tablespoon cucumber juice
- 1 tablespoon Aloe Vera gel
- Make some cucumber juice by grating a fresh cucumber and squeezing out the juice.
- Now mix 1 spoon of this juice with 1 spoon of Aloe Vera gel.
- Use this mixture for massaging the under eye area lightly for 30 seconds and then let the pack set on your skin for another 20 minutes.
- Remove with a wet cotton ball and wash off with water.