Aloe Vera is known for its natural nourishing properties that can work wonders for the skin. Aloe Vera has anti-inflammatory effects as well as it is a very effective natural moisturizer.
The natural skin soothing properties of this herbal plant makes it ideal for use on sensitive skin and it can work as a perfect healer for damaged skin. Aloe Vera also works to lighten skin discoloration and improper pigmentation by providing nourishment and hydration to the skin.
So, if you are suffering from dark circles, and you are not sure what is best to use, Aloe Vera can surely come to your rescue.
Aloe Vera gel is currently available from a number of brands, but we suggest you to prepare some fresh Aloe Vera gel from Aloe Vera leaf directly for treating the dark circles, because the fresh product without any preservatives can give the best effects on the delicate skin under the eyes.
Here are a few methods for using Aloe Vera to remove dark circles,
How to reduce dark circles with aloe vera
- Aloe Vera
- Collect some fresh Aloe Vera pulp from the Aloe Vera leaves.
- Clean the under eye area with a moist cotton and apply the fresh Aloe Vera pulp onto the affected area.
- Massage it lightly with two fingers and then let it set for 15 minutes.
- Now you can remove the Aloe Vera pulp with a moist cotton ball, no need to wash off unless the skin feels sticky.
- Take this treatment at least twice a day, including once at night before going to the bed and once during the day.
You must be already aware about the effectiveness of potato juice in erasing any kind of skin discoloration. You can use Aloe Vera gel along with potato juice just to ensure that you get rid of the dark circles quickly.
- 1 tablespoon potato juice
- 1 tablespoon Aloe Vera gel
- Grate a potato and squeeze out the juice.
- Now mix 1 spoon of this juice with 1 spoon of Aloe Vera gel which will dilute the consistency of the gel.
- Clean the under eye area with a moist cotton ball and massage this mixture lightly for 30 seconds on the area.
- Apply some more of the pack and let it set for 10 minutes before removing with a wet cotton ball.
- Finally wash off with plenty of water.
Cucumber has natural skin soothing properties and it can work effectively along with Aloe Vera to remove even the stubborn dark circles.
- 1 tablespoon cucumber juice
- 1 tablespoon Aloe Vera gel
- Make some cucumber juice by grating a fresh cucumber and squeezing out the juice.
- Now mix 1 spoon of this juice with 1 spoon of Aloe Vera gel.
- Use this mixture for massaging the under eye area lightly for 30 seconds and then let the pack set on your skin for another 20 minutes.
- Remove with a wet cotton ball and wash off with water.
The benefits of using aloe vera for dark circles include reducing puffiness, lightening dark circles, and providing hydration to the delicate skin around the eyes.
Apply a thin layer of aloe vera gel or juice directly to the skin under the eyes and leave it on for 10-15 minutes before rinsing off.
It depends on the severity of the dark circles and the individual, but it usually takes a few weeks of consistent use for noticeable results.
It is recommended to use aloe vera twice a day to get the best results in removing dark circles.
Yes, there may be some mild skin irritation or allergic reactions associated with the use of aloe vera on the sensitive skin around the eyes.
Vitamin C strengthens the skin by preventing dark circles. It produces collagen that makes your skin elastic and resilient. It improves a strong and healthy circulatory system. Eat vitamin C enriched foods (lemon, apple, etc).
Yes. Aloe vera works magic for dark circles. It is soothing and works well for all skin types. The natural properties in aloe vera hydrate the skin well and nourish your skin. Choose the right combination of skin types. Such as aloe vera, honey, and banana for dry skin.
Aloe vera has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that reduce dark circles. You can pair aloe vera with rosewater, honey to keep your skin pigmentation and dark circles free.
Yes. An effective eye care routine is an excellent way to avoid dark circles. It involves removing eye makeup, wearing sunscreen properly. Also, use a good hydrating under-eye cream to retain the health of the under-eye skin.
Aloe Vera will take approximately 1 to 3 months to reduce dark circles. It also depends on your skin type to notice the skin lightening effects.