Kiwi is an Australian native fruit that finds a high status in the beauty regime.. It is one of the richest sources of Vitamin C, Vitamin E, minerals and omega3 fatty acids it can be used to make face masks that help in making the skin healthy, soft, supple and revitalised. It helps in the production of collagen and is also rich in anti-oxidants.
Kiwi best nutrient fruits with high vitamin C, minerals, omega -3 fatty acids and vitamin E. The vitamin C in kiwi fruit boosts the body immune system and effectively fighting against bacteria and virus. Vitamin E present in kiwi fruit works as anti aging for your body. Omega – fatty acids present in kiwi Keeps good heart and bone health .Minerals present in Kiwi fruits are helps to prevent and regulate the blood pressure and body fluid levels etc.
The Kiwi fruits are available in 240 days throughout the year. They are available in New Zealand and Australia. Kiwi fruit also have the beauty benefits apart from the healthy benefits. Below are the some of the face masks with the kiwi fruit.
Kiwi and curd face pack: Take the kiwi fruit and make it small pieces and mix the curd with the kiwi pieces .Merge this for good results. Apply this paste on the face .Wash it after 30 minutes with moderately hot water.
Kiwi lemon pack: Take kiwi pulp and mix the lemon juice with it. Apply this to the face and leave for hour then wash the dried pack with water.
Kiwi banana and curd mask: take one finely ripe banana and mesh that banana. Add kiwi pulp, curd to that meshed banana make it as thick paste. Apply it on the face leave it for 30 minutes and wash it with water.
Kiwi almond and gram flour pack: Take the little gram flour and add powdered almonds to it. Mix this with Kiwi pulp and make it as paste. Apply it on to the face for 30 minutes and wash with water.
Kiwi and avocado face pack: Mesh the kiwi fruit and avocado until it gets smooth and creamy. Apply it on the face for the better results .wash after 10minutes.
Kiwi olive and egg mask: Take 10 drops of olive oil and mixes this olive oil with kiwi pulp and egg yolk. Mix this as it becomes paste. Apply this on the face. You get the glowing skin when you washed it after 20 minutes.
Sandalwood & Kiwi pulp pack is made by mixing sandalwood powder with mashed kiwi pate. This sweet smelling mask keeps the skin cool and free from acne.
Kiwi juice and olive oil mask is a good mask which can be used as a skin toner. Mix olive oil and kiwi juice and apply it on the face like a toner. Wash it off after 15 minutes…
Kiwi strawberry based mask can be prepared by mixing kiwi fruit, strawberries and cucumber in a blender. This paste can be applied on the face and washed after half an hour. It is a perfect skin exfoliator that revitalizes the skin as well.
Kiwi and honey face pack gives a brilliant glow to the skin. Mask kiwi along with seeds and ad some honey to it. Apply it on the face and rinse it after 20 minutes
Kiwi and banana face pack—this pack moisturizes the skin and gives a glow on the face. Mash banana, kiwi and add few drops of honey in it. Apply this paste on the face and leave it for 20 minutes before washing.
Grapes and kiwi face pack prevents aging and gives a glowing skin. Prepare the paste by mashing grapes and kiwi together. Apply it on the face and leave it for 20 minutes before washing it off.
The above are natural homemade kiwi fruit face packs. Better to try these face packs for fair looking face.
Health and beauty benefits of kiwi fruit
- Kiwi is packed with nutrients and contains minimal calories. It iswell-known for its health benefits. It can be consumed or spread over the face as a mask
- Consumption of kiwi helps to reduce obesity and the risk of heart diseases.
- Vitamin E content of kiwi helps in reducing inflammation and provides fast healing to wounds.
- The fiber of the fruit helps to cleanse the intestines and improves digestion.
- Vitamin C also helps in increasing the production of collagen which plays an important part in cell building and tightening the skin.
- Dark circles round the eyes are reduces by the Vitamin k content in kiwi.
- The black seeds in kiwis contain omega 3 oils, which can treat acne and delay the formation of wrinkles.
- Kiwi helps to reduce the size of the pores, remove excess oil and other skin impurities.
Other uses of kiwi
- A natural skin toner with kiwi is made by adding hot water on mashed kiwi pulp. Leave the solution to cool. Then strain the water and throw away the pulp. Add some vodka and mix it well. This can be stored in the refrigerator and used as skin tone for the next 10 days.
- A good exfoliatoris made by mixing kiwi, sea salt or sugar granules, mint leaves, almond oil and grapefruit seed extract.
- A pack that can be used on all types of skin is made with kiwi by grinding boiled carrots, kiwi, yogurt, almond oil and lemon juice.
- A facial cleanser is made by blending kiwi, yogurt, almond oil,honey, orange water and orange essential oil. Massage the face and neck with this cleanser and wash it off with water. It will help in rejuvenating the skin and getting rid of acne.
- A pack for dry skin can be made by combining egg yolk, kiwi juice and extra virgin olive oil. Apply it on the face and wash it after 20 minutes.
- Another pack for oily skin ismade by blending kiwi, yogurt, milk, honey, ground oatmeal sandalwood, geranium, tea tree oil and grapefruit into a paste.
- A skin brightening mask can be made by using kiwi. This mask will give life to a dull tired looking skin and make it look healthy. Make a paste using kiwi, honey, olive oil, yogurt, vitamin E capsule, besan and olive oil. All the ingredients are mixed in a bowl one by one. Apply the mask on the face and wash it off after 20 minutes.