Owning a beautiful face is the center of attraction that catches the attention of all, but the pollution, dirt, and bad lifestyle create several hurdles in the way to look gorgeous. Using kiwi fruit to keep your face beautiful and glowing naturally is the best way to stay an eye-catching personality.
Why is kiwi fruit beneficial for a beautiful face?
Kiwi fruit has a rich source of antioxidants and vitamin E that are essential components for healthy skin. Kiwi fruit has the potential to fight against the great enemy (free radicals) of your skin while promoting a natural glow.
What does kiwi fruit have?
- Vitamin E, K, and C
- Anti-inflammatory properties
The effects of kiwi fruit for face
Before, we start talking about the uses of kiwi fruit let you know why kiwi fruit is used for skin and what does it effect on your skin to make it youthful.
- Reduce acne
- Slow down age
- Prevent from UV rays
- Fade dark circles
- Rejuvenate skin
- Cleanse skin
- Heals skin damages
- Exfoliate dead skin cells
- Moisturize skin
- Boost collagen production
- Skin lightening
How to prepare kiwi fruit face mask for glowing skin?
Finally, let’s get to know the recipes to make face mask with kiwi fruit for healthy and nourished skin.
- Kiwi and almond face pack for hydrating skin: Using kiwi and almond face pack is an excellent care to keep your skin hydrated and giving a fresh feeling to your skin.
- Ingredients: one kiwi fruit, 5-6 almonds, 1 tbsp of gram flour, water
- Soak almond for a night.
- Grind them to form a paste.
- Mix with gram flour and kiwi pulp by adding some water.
- Apply to your face for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Kiwi and aloe vera face mask for rejuvenating skin: preparing a face mask with Aloe Vera and kiwi soothes the inflammation of your skin while rejuvenating.
- Ingredients: 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel and kiwi
- Blend aloe vera gel and kiwi pulp.
- Apply it to your face and neck.
- Rinse with lukewarm water after 15-20 minutes.
- Kiwi and lemon face pack for lightening skin: making a face pack by adding kiwi and lemon is a fantastic natural remedy for lightening skin.
- Ingredients: kiwi pulp, lemon juice, and a cotton ball
- Mix lemon juice and kiwi pulp.
- Soak a cotton ball in it.
- Apply to all over face.
- Wash your face with plain water after 15 minutes.
- Kiwi and honey face mask for repairing damaged skin: using kiwi face pack is a choice for good looking face, and adding honey makes it more useful to repair damaged skin.
- Ingredients: kiwi pulp and one tablespoon of organic honey
- Mix kiwi pulp and honey.
- Apply it to your face.
- Wait for 15-20 minutes before washing with lukewarm water.
- Kiwi and yogurt face pack for promoting good looking skin: yogurt is abundant in the components that are good to overall health including beauty, and making a face pack with kiwi and yogurt is the best option to promote good looking skin.
- Ingredients: one tablespoon of yogurt and kiwi pulp
- Mix yogurt and kiwi pulp well.
- Apply this smooth mask evenly to your face.
- Allow it to sit for 20 minutes.
- Wash with lukewarm water.
- Kiwi and egg yolk face mask for smooth and healthy skin: getting a smooth and healthy skin is quite comfortable with the benefits of egg yolk and kiwi fruit that you can use as a face mask for good looking skin.
- Ingredients: one egg yolk, one tbsp of kiwi pulp, and one tbsp of olive oil
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Apply it to all over your face.
- Wait for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
The word for caution
Kiwi is a blessed fruit with nutrients that help to care your skin, but you need to ensure if it is allergenic to you. Take a small part of kiwi fruit to rub on your skin to know if it is allergic. Once you find it suits your skin, then get it used on your cleansed and make-up free face at least two times a week for better appearance and of course to get an excellent looking face.