Six pack abs is very popular term for the abdominal muscles for the body builders. If anyone maintains healthy diet, enough protein, healthy fats and balanced carbohydrates, then fat at the abdomen can be burnt easily. Then with exercises and the proteins at post workout, the nutrients directly enter in the muscles. In this way, fat can be burnt and growth of the muscles is possible. This practice is very common to the body builders. They always maintain healthy food of healthy recipes like salad, chicken salads, juices, healthy vegetables, protein shake which are helpful to build the muscle without fat.
The body can be achieved without any gym equipment. The people at gym use the equipment for weight lifting and other measures. But, here the topic is to burn the abdominal fat and to grow the muscles. Meal plan is very much essential to support the workouts. Burning fat and gaining mass is the main objective here. Some body builders sometimes, consume the protein supplement for the target to be achieved. Intake of sufficient protein may be the major target of the workout. So, by maintain all these factors with healthy meals, exercises, one can achieve healthy body without fat and with enough muscles.
If anyone adopts six pack of abs exercises without any help of gym equipment, then the program will help to achieve abdominal fat loss in appreciable amount. The great muscle tone is also achieved by the mode of exercises. The six pack of 5 day abs exercise program will help you to reduce the abdominal fat. The related ways to get six packs abs are given below:
- You have to consume enough protein so that muscle will be built and will burn body fat.
- Video recording of different type of protein.
- You should consume healthy fats.
- You have to consume post workout carbs.
- You have to strictly focus on your diet.
- You should not do the thousands of crunches.
- You should use smarter cardio methods.
Some good abs exercises are given below:
Top ten exercises to get six pack abs without gym equipment
The reverse crunch
- Lie down on the mattress with body straight.
- Bend the lower part of leg at knee and hip.
- Please move the knee joint towards the chest as far as possible.
- Hold the head with the hands.
- Bring back your knee at the original position.
- Repeat the operations minimum ten time.
The straight arm crunch
- Stay flat on the ground.
- Keep the arms straight on the ground.
- Keep the legs in the original position.
- Bend your upper portion with hands lifted with body.
- Keep the upper arms stretched on the side.
- Put your legs in the original position.
- Repeat the exercises ten times.
Abdominal V crunch
- Lie n the mattress.
- Put your hands under your head.
- Bend your legs and fold your upper portion to touch and head together.
- Hold the knee and let it go immediately.
The vertical leg crunch
- Lie down on the mattress with head on the straight position.
- Bend your legs up straight.
- Bend your head towards the belly keeping the legs in the up position.
- Restore your head in the original position.
- Repeat the exercises ten times.
The full sit up crunch
- Lie down on the ground.
- Keep your hands on the chest.
- Fold your legs at the knee joints.
- Keep the feet in form condition with the ground.
- Flex the upper part of the body close to the knee joint with the feet at the ground.
- Repeat the exercise at least ten times.
Crunch in standing position
- Stand in straight form with feet apart.
- Hold your hands around the head.
- Flex your head towards the abdominal muscles.
- Restore your original position with standing straight.
- Repeat he exercise at least ten times.
Crunches in sitting position
- Sit on the chair by the back straight.
- Put your hands on the back of the head.
- Slowly move your head towards the abdominal muscles as far as possible.
- Again move back at the original position.
- Slowly move back and restore the original position.
- Repeat the exercises at least ten times.
Ball lift crunch
- Lie flat in the ground.
- Put ball in the mid position of two legs.
- Flex your legs with holding the ball towards the abdominal muscles.
- At the same time lift the arms up.
- Move the head also in up position.
- Put the ball in the final position as long as you can.
- Again move slowly to restore the original position.
- Repeat the exercise at least for ten times.
Hanging left lift crunch
- Try to hang on the strong bar which can take your load.
- The legs will be in the hanging position.
- Try to lift your knee towards the abdominal muscles.
- Restore the original position.
- Repeat the exercises at least for ten times.
Abdominal crunches on the ball
- Sit on a ball with back on it.
- The diameter of the ball should be around 1.5 to 2 ft.
- Put your hands in crossed position around your chest.
- Flex the upper part of the body towards the abdominal muscles.
- Try to keep the ball in fixed position during the operations.
- Repeat the operations at least for ten times.
The exercises can be done at home, work or at hostels at the idle time. Each exercises must be repeated at ten times. Initially, the each set of exercises can be done for 1.5 -2 minutes. Gradually, within next six months, one set of exercises can be done with one minute.
Six pack abs exercises may be avoided if the following symptoms arise:
- Neck injury.
- Muscle injury at the abdomen.
- Diseases of chronic respiratory problems.
- Back pain with disc problem or spinal cord problem.
If the symptoms occur, then advice of doctors should be taken for recovery. At the same time, advice for joining with exercises may be taken.
Can you achieve six packs abs exercises within 3 minutes?
With the help of vigorous training of 3 minutes in a day, it may be suitable for someone to have six pack of abs exercises within six months.
In a day, you can achieve ab exercise in two minutes. But, you should have well defined 6 pack and you should have proper diet for the exercises. Those who are having time crunch, they need to push you with tight schedule. The persons intending to perform six pack abs exercises, be particular about regular practice within time.
If intended, everyone can get the six pack abs exercises. If he is fatty person or with low fat, six pack may be possible for everyone. It does not matter whether he has body with fat or not. Always there are paths to move with positive mentality.