Do you remember the days of cracked heels when you are diving into that harsh pain from every step you take. Cracked heels are miserable and leads you to a hindered life. However, the effect could be severe to moderate. They are sign of lack of consideration put on the foot care rather than overexposure or lack of moisturizing. Fissures are regular linear cut wounds which mostly affect the surface level, and comprises of the epidermis. Sometimes it gets deep into the dermis and results into acute pain. The skin surrounding the sides of the feet are dry and grts cracked and so results into cracked heels. One more cause of the appearance of cracked heal is due to the deficiency of omega-3 fatty acids and zinc. They are not harmful unless the cracks are not deep.
Feet care is not a disorder one can be clueless about. A proper pampering of feet is all you need to do, in order to keep cracked heels at bay.
1. Application of any shortening or a vegetable oil need to be done on the feet after washing them properly. As you massaged your feet with the oil, wear a pair of thick socks. Following the same remedy for few days can surely offer you positive results.
2. A pulp of ripe banana is also one great remedy to be used to avoid cracked heels. The pulp of a ripe banana is applied and keep it that way for 10 minutes and rinse it clean. Half an avocado or half flesh of coconut can also be blended with this to get striking results. As avocado and coconut are rich in essential oils and several vitamins.
3. Soak your feet in lemon juice water for about 10 minutes. Lemon juice is a very mild and natural acid which helps in dissolving dead skin and rejuvenating your feet. If you follow the same remedy for few days, the results will be right there before you.
4. A daily regime of soaking your feet in the warm soapy water for about 15 minutes can bring wonders to the hygiene level of your feet. It provides a proper cleansing mechanism which is great to bring up anti infectious feet. A mixture of a teaspoon of Vaseline with lemon juice could be rubbed over the cracked heels until the mixture gets absorbed completely.
5. A regular mixture of glycerin and rosewater is responsible for soothing skin providing effective relief.
6. Paraffin wax when melted and mixed with little mustard oil can present drastic results. It can be applied on the cracked heels in the night so that the infected area can absorb it completely. Keep it overnight and wash the same in the morning. Regular practice can help you to heal the cracked heels at a rapid rate.
7. In the market, there are several cracked heel creams are available which are often comprised of several chemicals that inspite of treating aggravates the problem. The best method is to make your own cream by mixing a spoon of olive oil with lavender oil or lemon oil. Pour this mix of oils into a bottle and add an equal amount of water into it. Shake it well and apply this great mix when your are in need.