What are the benefits of rose water? One of the most handy and effective beauty treatments is rose water. You can use the same to get beautiful skin, attractive hair and also healthy eyes with great visibility. This article will speak about such remedies that you can avail with the rose water. You don’t need any cosmetic care or medicines, rather the rose water can provide you the great care and treatment. Let us find out the facts in this article.
Rose water is a natural ingredient with numerous beneficial healing properties for the hair, eyes and skin. It is used in making several cosmetic products for men and women because of its health benefits and fragrance. Rose water is made from fresh rose flower petals. These petals are washed and boiled in a large pot over low flame until the water takes the color of the petals.
Rose is widely associated with the beauty. In many beauty products rose oil and rose water are used. Rose water is the byproduct of the rose oil. Every Indian home contains the rose water in their houses. Below are the beauty benefits of rose water.
Rose water for eye care
Best benefits of rose water for eye care. Eyes are one of the most expressive and beautiful part on a human faces and hence needs good care. Tired and burning eyes after long use on machinery or computers get instant relief on using rose water. Rose water makes the eyes healthy and brings a shine in the eyes.
What are the benefits of rose water for eyes
- The anti-septic and anti-bacterial properties of rose water are a great rescue from the dangers of pollution, dust, inflammation, redness and harm caused by chemicals in make-up products.
- It helps in reducing fatigue.
- It is helpful in relaxing the eyes
- It also aids in clearing dark circles round the eyes cause by sun tan or lack of sleep.
How to use rosewater for eyes
- Dip two clean cotton balls in rose water and place them on the eyes for 15 minutes to clean the eyes.
- Rinse the eyes with water in which few drops of rose water is added to get rid of tiredness.
- Drop a few drops of rose water and lie down to relax the eyes.
- Dip two cotton pads in a mixture of milk and rose water and leave it on the eyes to prevent dark circles
- Dip the cotton ball in the rose water and apply this cotton ball over the eyes for cooling and relax.
- Rose water can be used as eye drops also. If your eyes are red, inflammatory then apply the 2-3 drop of rose water on the each eye. Close the eyes and leave them for 10minutes.Then your eyes are cooling and relaxing.
- Rose water can be used as dark circle remover under eyes. Dip the cotton ball in rose water. Clean the dark circles with that cotton ball. It clears the dead cells and opens the blocked pores under the eyes.
- Get rid of tried and droopy eyes with rose water. Mix the sandalwood and rose water apply on the eye lids and wash it of thoroughly after 10 minutes.
Beautifying eyes with rose water
Best eye care with rose water. You simply need to take few drops of rose water in cotton ball and apply it around your eyes. Also close your eyes and apply it over your eye lids and the surrounding area. This will give you an refreshing feel and stress free from the tension of the day. Your eye will be able to see things more clearly after opening.
Best benefits of rose water for skin care
Best ways to use rose water for skin care. Rose water is perfect for all types of skin. Rose water has the properties to soothe tone, refresh and rejuvenate the skin. It can be used on its own or used in making face packs.
- Benefits of Rose water cleanses the skin by removing the dirt and oil from the skin.
- It protects the skin from fungal and bacterial infections
- It is effective in the treatment of sun tan and wounds.
- It enhances circulation of the blood and helps to get rid of thread veins and damaged capillaries.
- The pH balance of the skin can be managed with the help of rosewater.
- The cooling and calming effect of rosewater helps in clearing eczema and acne
Ways to use rose water for skin care
Rose water-Glycerin cleanser
It can be prepared by mixing glycerin with rose water. It can be stored in a bottled and used daily to cleanse the face. It acts as a best facial cleanser.
Rosewater-Lemon juice skin tonic
This tonic is very useful in clearing pimples and acne. It can be prepared by mixing equal amounts of rose water and lime juice. Apply the mixture on pimples and acne after washing the area. Leave it for 15 minutes before washing it with warm water. Best skin toner for combination skin or oily skin.
This pack is very effective in getting rid of acne. It can be easily made making a paste with sandalwood powder and rose water. Best home made face pack for acne prone skin.
Rose water-Almonds face pack
This is an ideal pack for dry skin. Prepare a paste using almonds, honey and rose water. Use this rose water face pack for skin whitening.
Removing excess oil
How to remove excessive oil from skin? Teenage girls often complain about formation of excess oil over the skin layer. There must be something which controls such excessive oil from the skin. Yes, the rose water is a natural ingredient that will help removing the excess oil from the skin.
Fuller earth and rose water
Multani mitti and rose water for best skin care. You have to take a spoon full of fuller earth in a container and add rise water in the adequate quantity so that it forms paste. Apply this pack over your face and keep for 30 minutes. Once it is dry, you need to wash it away and see how well it worked.
Who would not like to have a good complexion on skin? This purpose too will be fulfilled with the help of the rose water. You need to take a bowl and include 2 spoons of gram flour. Now add 3-4 spoons of rose water and make a paste. Apply this over your face and see how fair you look.
Tips to use rose water for skin care
- Dip the cotton ball in the rose water. Clean the face with that cotton ball. It is the natural toner. It clears the dust and dirt on the face. Do this process on morning and night time.
- Add the rose water into the bath water. It makes the skin glowing. The aroma of rose water removes the stress and refreshes the body.
- For the acnes, pimples etc skin related problems are treated by the rose water.Wash the problematic area with the rose water.
Best benefits of rose water for hair care
How to use rose water for hair care? Rose water is a natural moisturizer that promotes hair growth and improves circulation of blood. It leaves the hair soft shining and smooth.
Effective benefits of rose water for hair
- Rosewater moisturizes and conditions the hair follicles if used with shampoo regularly.
- Studies have found that rosewater is effective in lessening dandruff caused by fungus.
- It nourishes and strengthens the hair roots which in turn promotes a healthier growth of hair and prevents hair loss
- Inflammation on the scalp can be treated with rosewater
- It improves the quality of hair by growing healthier hair in a natural manner.
Ways to use rose water for hair care
- Rose water can be used directly on the hair. Rub it in the scalp and leave it for 20 minutes before shampooing.
- It can be used to dilute a shampoo.
- Glycerin and rose water a mixture of rosewater and glycerin when applied on the scalp will help to nourish the scalp and hair roots.
- Home-made shampoo with rose water can be made by using rosewater, rum, eggs and vinegar. It is a perfect natural shampoo for oily hair. Prepare this shampoo by beating eggs in a bowl and adding rosewater and rum to it. Apply this paste on the scalp until the hair ends and leave it for 10 minutes. Rinse with vinegar to remove the extra oil.
- Methi seeds and rosewater prepare a paste with methi seed powder and rosewater. Spread it lavishly on the scalp and leave it for about 45 minutes before washing it off. It is a perfect cure to get rid of dandruff.
- Rose water, jojoba oil and vitamin E A concoction prepared with these ingredients and applied on the hair for 10 minutes before washing is found to be effective in repairing damage hair caused by mechanical tools like curling irons and blow driers.
- Rose water contains good aroma smell. Add the few drops of rosewater to your shampoo. It will give the best aroma to your hair. Rose water also acts as conditioner for the hair.
- Rose water helps in hair re growth. Take the rose water in the palm and apply on the hair scalp with finger tips .Do to for the good results.
- Mithi seeds powder with the rose water treats the dandruff. Apply this paste on the scalp. Leave it for 30 minutes then go for the hair wash.
- Rose water fights with the anti fungal on the hair scalp.
- We can use the rose water as the hair oil in place of normal oils.
Remedy for frizzy hair
These days due to dust and pollution, very few people gets beautiful and soft hair. You might also be suffering from the frizzy hair. In order to get rid of such issue you have to use the rose water remedy. You need to take rose water and Aloe Vera gel in equal parts. Now use cotton balls to apply it over your scalp throughout. Let it be there for 30 minutes and then wash it off. This will reduce the problem of frizzy hair.