No one would like to see the facial hair all over their face. Even women go ahead with waxing and hair remover to remove hairs placed at other parts of the body. Women who have once gone through the facial hair remover will go ahead with the same for their lifetime. As the unwanted hair lying over the skin layer becomes really irritated, people actually wish to get rid of it every time.
Some uses the technique of waxing whereas other uses the hair removal cream. We are going to state some of the facial hair removal process that can be done quickly and easily.
Women are concerned about unwanted facial hair growth. They make the women shy and conscious of their looks. Some women have dark fuzzy hair on their face while others have slight hair. Dark facial hair can be due to heredity, stress and hormonal changes.Hormonal disorders like acne and excess weight gain can also trigger dense facial hair growth.
Other causes can be related to menopause, some steroid creams and cushing syndrome in which the body overproduces the hormone cortisol. Women from some ethnic groups have an increased risk of developing dense hair growth on the face and other parts of the body
Most of the women are afraid of their looks, but the main concern of maximum land up to their facial hair. Facial hair are intolerable and distracts the clear and clean face. It is a general battle of women with their facial hair. However, there are minimal hair on the face but at times there is a sudden rise of facial hair which is so called hirsutism, a real hormonal imbalance is the cause of it as the levels of oestrogen in the body determines the facial hair growth.
It is true that hirsutism is a long term problem and before you could actually impart waxing, shaving and other treatments it gradually grow more. A permanent cure is however not found, but there are certain home remedies which can benefit you in several ways
Turmeric to remove facial hair
In Indian homes, It is usually found and comes with great beauty facts. Turmeric is often applied to get a glowing and clear face. Turmeric is highly antibacterial which helps in fairer complexion, and removing those harsh hair. It is great when applied with gram flour. It is said that turmeric possess the properties of curbing hair growth.
Gram flour for unwanted facial hair
It is traditionally used in various Indian homes as a great face mask. The properties it has are highly beneficial to counterpart the dullness of the skin. Gram flour when mixed with turmeric and yogurt gives you result which are effective than any facial treatment. As we know the natural remedies are deprived of any side effects and so it holds true for this mixture which removes out those small in-grows.
Sugar mix to get rid of facial hair
A homemade wax like substance can offer you the qualities of wax with no or less pain. However, this process is highly effective but it comes with a mess and might get bit painful. The substituents of this mix are lemon and honey, which acts as a bleach with little or mild irritation on the face. Taking lemon juice, honey and sugar by heating them to a moderate level and apply the same can jeopardize the appearance of hair after the mix is removed. It is removed by a cloth strip and a general process of waxing is executed here.
Egg mask for unwanted face hair
Take the white of an egg, and put a tablespoon of sugar and half a tablespoon of corn flour. Give it a good stir until it forms into a paste and apply the same on the face where you find facial hair. Let it dry for some time and you will witness a mask which is formed. It can be removed out easily plucking up all the unwanted facial hair. This remedy of egg mask is widely used as all the ingredients are easily available at home and gives the good results.
Include phytoestrogens in your diet
A proper meal plan also helps in getting rid of facial hair. Facial hair are generally rises by hormonal imbalance and it will get severe if the diet habits are not taken under consideration. Researchers are studying the effect of phytoestrogens in patients with hormonal imbalance; results indicate that consuming food rich in phytoestrogens results in less growth of hair on the face. Flax Seeds, fennel, alfalfa(rajika), and Gotu Kola( Brahmi in north India) are rich in the content of phytoestrogens. Adding the same to your diet plan can make significant change in combating hirsutism.
Home remedies for removal of unwanted facial hair without waxing or threading
Removing facial hair can be quite painful because the skin of the face is more sensitive than skin on other parts of the body. Waxing, threading, twee-zing, electrolysis, laser, epilators and hair removal creams are some methods of removing unwanted hair. There are several natural homemade remedies also which are found to be more effective in the recent years.
- Oatmeal scrub to remove facial hair Oatmeal is a good exfoliating agent because of its grainy texture. It helps in removing unwanted hair and makes the skin smooth, soft and hydrated. Make a paste of oatmeal, honey and lemon juice and apply it on the face. Leave it on for 15 minutes. Gently rub against the direction of the hair growth to remove hair. Wash it off with warm water.
- Lavender-tea tree oil for facial hair removal is good for women suffering from Hirsutism which is a medical condition in which the hair growth is found on androgen dependent areas like the chin or breast. Application of a mixture of lavender and tea tree oil can reduce unwanted hair growth on face and other body parts of women
- Fenugreek – effective way to hair on face Fenugreek is another good medicinal herb for many women related health problems like hirsutism. Fenugreek can be consumed daily in the morning along with the water it is soaked in at night. It can also be used as a scrub-mask for facial hair remover. Prepare the mask by making a paste from equal parts of fenugreek powder and green gram powder with water. Apply this on the face and leave it to dry. Once dried, gently rub the paste off with a soft dry cloth.
- Barley scrub is an effective scrub to remove stubborn facial hair. It removes facial hair and leaves the skin soft and glowing.Mix barley powder, milk and lime juice to make a paste and apply it on the face. Leave it for 30 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Wheat bran scrubs to remove hairs on face Wheat bran is the remains after refining the wheat grain. This healthy outer layer is normally used for the fodder of animals. It is also used to make various masks and scrubs. The coarse texture makes it an excellent scrub removes unwanted facial hair and gets rid of wrinkles.Mix wheat bran, milk and rosewater to make a paste. Apply this grainy paste on the face and rub in circular strokes till the scrub dries up. Wash with cold water.
- Another way to use wheat bran is to mix wheat bran, gram flour, turmeric and milk cream or curd and apply it on the face. Leave it for 20 minutes. Then rub in circular strokes with wet fingers and wash it off. This scrub can be used for removal of unwanted hair on other parts of the body besides the face.
- Apricot-honey facial scrub to remove facial hair helps to remove facial hair. Prepare the scrub using apricot as main and honey as a secondary agent. Apply it on the face and rub in circular motions for 20 minutes and then wash it off with water.
- Orange-lemon peel mask helps in cleansing, bleaching and exfoliating the skin mixing them with some natural exfoliating agents it will help to get rid of unwanted facial hair effectively. Prepare the mask by mixing dry orange peel, dry lemon peel, oatmeal, ground almond, olive oil and rose water. Apply on the face and leave it for 5 minutes. Then rub gently in circular strokes for 10 minutes and wash it off with water.
- Saw palmetto extract is a very useful herbal remedy for women suffering from hirsutism. Saw palmetto is a palm like plant which has anti-androgenic properties. Women suffering from hirsutism have high levels of androgen which is the male sex hormone Saw palmetto reduces this high level of male hormones through its anti-androgenic effects. The extract of this herb is available in capsule form and is used to treat hirsutism by alternate medical practitioners.
Ways to remove facial hair easily and quickly
Hair removal with sugar molasses
Yes, you can make this sugar molasses right at your home. All you have to do is mix sugar with corn syrup. The quantity must be taken as per the area covered. If you want to remove your hair of the face the quantity needed will be less. Just a spoon of sugar and two spoons of corn syrup will be fine. You would also require half the lemon, a vessel and waxing strip/ cloth.
You have to take a vessel that can be microwave. Now add sugar and sprinkle the molasses. Microwave for 2-3 minutes. Now add lemon juice to it. Mix it and apply it over your skin once it has attained to the bearable level. You can also stir to let it cool. After application press the waxing strip or cotton cloth. Press it and pull it out.
Lentil with potatoes
Many people are still not aware that if the potatoes are combined with the yellow color lentil, it works fascinatingly in removing unwanted hair naturally. The effect of bleach will be provided by potato. The natural lentil work well in removing wanted hair. The ingredients you require here will be:
- Yellow lentil- a cup
- Single potato
- Lemon juice- 4 spoons
You need to soak yellow lentil in water overnight. As you get up in the morning you can see the lentil got inflamed and soft. Now peel the potato, cut it and take it in a grinder to make paste. Also once the lentil is extracted make a paste out of it. Now mix the lentil paste, potato pulp in a container and add lemon juice in it. Mix them well and apply over the portion of your skin where you want to remove unwanted hair. Now paste the cloth or waxing sleeve over the skin over the skin where you have applied the mixture of lentil and potato. Press the cloth and keep it for 20 minutes. Then pull the cloth from opposite direction and see the unwanted hair removed.