- Compared to cow’s milk, coconut milk has lot more benefits. It aids in easy digestion in contrast to cows milk that feels very heavy and is hard to digest.
- It has a high level of omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids and they are also high in amino acids. This glorious combination of fats and proteins makes it a complete meal.
- It’s helps in healing the digestive tract and also damages done on the system in case of IBS, Crohn’s disease and serious malnutrition.
- It’s a healthy and milk free meal. Especially helpful for those who want to avoid dairy products.
- Helps create strong bones as it contains good level of phosphorus. Phosphorus and calcium are the essential a nutrients needed to avoid bone related issues. Phosphates generally are considered as the key nutrient to help build strong bones.
- Helps preserve balanced glucose levels by being a good source of manganese. This mineral is generally deficient in people with blood sugar issues.
- Helps to cut back inflammation in joints by controlling the number of free radicals in the system. As a result, arthritis affected individuals can find relief.
- Aids in lowering body pressure because of its potassium content.
- Keeps the defense system strong and healthy by providing Vitamin C.
- Helps avoid anemia. Iron deficient anemia is often a very common ailment in people across the world. One (1) cup of coconut milk can offer nearly 1 / 4 of your daily nutritional needs.
- Helps nerves and muscle tissue relax as its rich in magnesium. This vitamin counteracts the hyperactivity of nerves a result of excess calcium and thus helps in relieving lean muscle pain as well as soreness. The Vitamin B supplements in coconut take also benefits the nerves by calming the hyperactive nature of individuals.
- Promotes prostate health as it contains minerals and zinc content. Zinc helps to inhibit the growth of cancer tissue.
- Helps in weight reduction. Consuming coconut milk makes you feel fuller thus avoiding intake of excess food.
Subscribe to Blog via Email