Facial bleaching refers to people’s use of homemade, cosmetic or dermatological products to remove dirt and marks on the skin and to lighten the complexion. Facial bleaching dilutes the concentrated melanin in the skin and helps in whitening the skin. It helps in removing dark spots caused by blemishes, aging, diseases, hormonal changes and exposure to the sun.
Facial bleaching is most popularly known to the beauty lovers. What is facial bleach? Why we need the facial bleach? Is there any natural bleach? Try to give the answer for all the questions.Face bleaching is the process of removing the dirt, stains, marks on the face and skin with oxidation. Facial bleaching removes dirt and marks on the skin and lightens the skin tone.
The facial bleaching dilutes the concentration of the melanin in the skin and helps for the skin whitening.Facial bleach whitens the skin tones and repairs the uneven skin tone and makes the skin in perfect tone. The skin complexion reduces by decreasing the melanin content in the skin.
Orange peel and yogurt
Orange is a great source of Vitamin C and works really well in whitening the skin, it’s considered to be an effective depigmenting agent as well. Take some orange peels and add a cup of unflavored yogurt. Dry the orange peels under the sun and once they become crisp, grind them finely to turn them into powder. Mix one tablespoon of yogurt into the orange peel powder until you get a smooth paste. Apply this paste on your skin (after cleansing it) and keep it for about 10-15 minutes till it finally get absorbed in your epidermis. Rinse with warm water. This face pack works well for all skin types.
Tomato, yogurt and oatmeal
Cut the tomato into halves, take out its juice and mix it into one teaspoon of oatmeal and add some fresh, unflavored yogurt to the mixture. Stir it well and apply this mixture to your skin and rinse it with lukewarm water after 10-15 minutes. Your way to flawless skin is here. Lycopene present in tomato gets its characteristic red color from this pigment and in Germanic studies, it is mentioned that lycopene helps in curing skin cancer as well. Due to lycopene that is meant to have several photo protective properties and helps in slowing down ageing process in women.
It has lightening and brightening properties due to the presence of an element that helps inhibit the activity of tyrosinase, thus reducing the melanin production. Almond powder and milk can be added to the sandalwood powder as they are nourishing nutrients and extremely worthy for your skin. Apply this mask to your skin and leave it to dry for about 20 minutes, now wash it with lukewarm water. If you feel dryness even after washing, moisturize your skin well to hydrate it and let it breathe.
Pumpkins are a powerhouse of exfoliating elements and anti-oxidants, they consist of Vitamins A, C and beta-carotene which helps in lightening and brightening the skin from inside out. Make the pumpkin puree by cutting it into several pieces, putting them in an immersion blender and boil them. Now, mi two teaspoons of honey and milk till you get a uniform thick paste. Apply this paste onto your skin until it gets fully absorbed. Rinse it with cold water. It is recommended to use this mask at night before sleeping.
The citric acid is present in lemons and grapefruits which acts as a natural bleaching agent and tightens the pores. Add some full cream milk along with sugar to enrich the mask with the essential goodness of nourishing element. However, if you have never used sandalwood powder, do a patch test on your forearms and if it doesn’t itch or burn, use it on your face.
Blueberries and yogurt
Blueberries are the freshest of the fruits available which have excellent immunity-boosting properties. Add glow to your skin by crushing the blueberries, blend with some yogurt and mix it well. Apply this mixture on your face and rinse it with cold water. Repeat twice a week for better results.
Baking soda scrub
Mix the baking soda with some water and apply this mixture to your face, scrub for about 5-10 minutes, wash with water. Moisturize it well. The scrubbing motion with the baking soda will remove dead skin cells and kill the bacteria present on the skin to reveal lighter and brighter toned skin.
Oatmeal and olive oil
If your fitness freak, then the way to your beauty secret, face bleaching, is going to be easy. Just take two tablespoons of oatmeal and one tablespoon of olive oil and yoghurt. Mix the two ingredients and make a paste out of it. Then add few drops of lemon juice and apply it to your face in circular motion and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
Tamarind, lemon juice and honey
This is an instant fairness bleaching remedy. Boil 20-30 gms of tamarind in water for about 30 minutes and extract the pulp. Then add some lemon juice and honey to the tamarind. Apply the pack on your face and you will be able to see the difference in few washes.
Banana and tomato bleach
If you are allergic to some of the most chemical reactions to parlour-bleach treatment. Then, you can apply the banana and tomato mixture. Take a banana and mix it well with the tomato pulp. Then, apply the mask on your face and keep it for 20 minutes, Try this for at least twice a month and then you will find instant glow on your face.
Herbal seeds, papaya seeds, pineapple and lemon peels.
Extract the seeds of papaya and dry some lemon peels in the sun and grind these ingredients well and make a fine powder of it. Next, add some pineapple pulp to jolt up your skin and this mixture will surely act as your instant face glow pack.
Apple juice, carrot juice, orange juice, lemon juice and honey mix
Take a bowl and add orange juice, carrot, juice, apple juice and lemon juice well. Mix all the ingredients and then add some honey to it. Apply the mixture on your face and let it stay few minutes and then wash it with lukewarm water.
Lemon, honey, bengal gram, turmeric and almonds
Take a bowl and add some honey and lemon juice. Then, in a grinder add some Bengal gram, almonds and turmeric. Grind the ingredients and mix them with the constituents in the bowl. Make a paste of it and apply it on your face. Keep it until it dries up completely and washes it off with cold water.
Milk cream and lemon bleach treatment
It is the easiest and effective way to attain a glowing skin. To make this mask, mix 2 spoons of fresh milk with lemon juice with a pinch of turmeric powder. Apply it on your face for a smoother and glowing skin; keep for at least 15-20 minutes and rinse it off with cold water. This will help penetrate deep within the epidermis to regenerate the skin cells, remove the dead skin cells and replenish the skin inside out. Lemon is a great agent of Vitamin C and the antioxidants further moisturizes and hydrates the skin leaving it to feel smooth and supple like never before. Milk cream exfoliates your skin deeply and adds a rich layer of nourishment to feed your face with essential nutrients especially when sun hits your sun directly during the scorching summer heat.
Yogurt with turmeric and gram flour
You can add yogurt with a pinch of turmeric with gram flour. Mix it well and apply it on your skin. You can not only apply it on your face but also on your legs, arms and more. It helps you get the glowing skin with a smooth and moisturizing skin. Yogurt is a natural bleaching agent with the goodness of antioxidants, antibacterial properties. The consistent and thick paste of these quintessential ingredients will naturally uplift the essence of your skin and exude that glowing radiance effortlessly. So, head to that long awaited party with a gorgeous glowing skin using this secret hack.
Barley flour and milk bleach
Barley is good for the skin. It helps you to eliminate the dead skin and enhances your complexion. Take one tablespoon of milk and mix it well with barley flour. The more you mix the better is the froth formed and as a result, it gives a better effect on your skin. After making the mixture; massage it over your skin and then leave it for 15 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water. If you have oily skin, you could replace it milk with curd. It will help your skin to stay moisturized.
COD liver oil capsules
It might be the stage to see it but it is really true. You can use the oil which is found in the liver oil capsules to help to get that glowing skin. Prick open the capsule and extract the oil collect from it. Apply it on your skin and rinse it with water after 20 minutes. You can find visible differences if done on a daily basis. Your skin becomes softer and finds that exotic glow. It is said that fish liver cod oil produces several vital nutrients that are required to add a finesse and enhance the beauty from within. The protein-enriched cod liver oil forms a protective layer around the skin and therefore, restrict the free radicals to attack your sensitive or combination skin.
Strawberry with milk
Gorge on the goodness of strawberry and milk to layer your face with the aromatic hues of this paste. Take a handful of fresh picked strawberries and grind them with full cream milk to form a paste. Now, apply this consistent paste on your skin evenly all throughout and unfold the magic. You will be surprised to find your skin gleaming with spark after you repeat this process 2-3 times a week.
Natural homemade face bleach to glow face
- Yogurt contains lactic acid that has bleaching properties. It helps to improve the skin tone and complexion. Plain yogurt can be rubbed on the face daily. It should be left for a few minutes before washing it off. Yogurt can also be mixed with honey and applied on the face like a pack. It can be used on all types of skin. Alternately make a paste of yogurt and oatmeal and apply it like a pack. This will help to keep the skin supple and moisturized.
- Oranges contains Vitamin C which is the most important ingredient in skin care. It also contains bleaching properties that help to lighten the skin tone. Consumption of orange juice daily help to improve the overall texture of the skin. A pack made of orange juice and a pinch of turmeric can be applied on the face before getting into bed. Another way is to grind orange peel into powder. Make a paste of it by combining it with yogurt and apply it on the face and neck. Leave for 15 minutes and wash off. This will help in lightening spots and other marks on the face.
- Gram Flour is the best ingredient to lighten the color of the skin. Make a thick paste with gram flour and water and apply it on the face. Leave it to dry and then wash off.
- Honey has antibacterial properties that can help tofade age spots and acne scars. It helps to bleach and moisturize the skin. The simple remedy of applying honey on the face and washing it off helps in removing dead cells and giving a bright and fresh look to the skin.
Alternatively make a face mask by combining honey, lemon juice, almond oil and powdered milk. Apply it gently on the skin, leave for 10 minutes and wash off.
- Lemons have acidic property which works as a natural bleaching agent. The high amount of Vitamin C encourages new cell growth. Apply lemon juice directly on the face with cotton ball. Another way to use lemon is to make a paste with lemon juice, turmeric powder and apply it on the face. Leave for half an hour and then wash it off with water. Alternatively, mix together lemon juice, powdered milk and honey and apply it on the face. Leave it for 20 minutes before washing it off.
- Aloe Vera Gel has the capability of alleviating hyper pigmentation and restoring the skin’s original color. The cooling effect of aloe Vera helps to regenerate new cells and repair damaged tissues. It also helps in lightening the dark spots and improving the total texture of the skin.
- Take the 1 tbsp of lemon juice and 1 tbsp of rose water in a bowl. Now take the cotton ball and dip the cotton ball in the solution and gently rub on the face in circular motion. Rub it on the face for 5 minutes. Then wash the face with cool water. Lemon deep cleanser and rose water regulates the skin tone.
- Take the 1 tbsp of cucumber juice and 1 tbsp of lemon juice in a bowl. Now take the cotton ball or pad dip the cotton ball in the solution. Rub on the face for 5 minutes. Then wash the face with cool water.
- Take the 1 tbsp of lemon juice and 1 tbsp of honey in a bowl. Mix the ingredients well and apply the mixture on the face for 15 minutes. Then rinse it off with the cool water.
- Take the 1 tbsp of tomato juice, 1 tbsp cucumber juice and 1 tbsp of potato juice in a bowl. Mix all the juices well. Now apply this solution on the face. Wash the face after 10 minutes.
- Take the 2 tbsp of black gram and 5-6 almonds and soak them in water overnight. Grind them well as smooth paste and apply this smooth paste on the face. This works as the natural facial bleach.
- Take the 1 tbsp of orange peel powder, 1 tbsp of curd and 1 tbsp of lemon juice. Mix all the ingredients well and apply the resultant paste all over the face. Dry it for 15 minutes. Then wash the face with cool water.
- Take the small pieces of ripe papaya in bowl. Mesh the papaya into smooth paste. Now add the 1 -2 tbsp of raw milk to the mashed papaya. Apply this mask all over the face evenly. Rinse it off after 15 minutes.
- Try all the natural homemade facial bleaches. Use the facial bleaches at least once in the week. This facial bleach lightens the skin tones and gives the glow to the face.
5 Recipes of homemade natural facial bleach
Papaya, lemon and honey face pack
- 4 cubes of ripe papaya
- 1tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Method—Make a paste by mashing papaya and mixing lime juice and honey. Apply on the face and neck and leave it for 30 minutes. Wash off with Luke warm water and get a smooth skin.
Oatmeal & tomato face pack for glowing face
- 2 tbsp. oatmeal powder.
- 1 tbsp. ripe tomato juice
Method—Make a paste of the two ingredients and apply it on the face. Keep it for half an hour and wash it.
Glow face with potatoes & lime juice face pack
- 1 large potato
- Few drops of lemon juice
- Rose water
Method—peels and grates the potato. Add lemon juice and rose water. Apply it on the face and neck and rinse it after 20 minutes.
Cucumber, honey & lemon face pack to glow face
- 2 tbsp. cucumber juice.
- 1 tbsp. honey.
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ cup sandalwood powder or fuller’s earth.
Method—Mix all the above ingredients and apply on the face and neck. Wash off after 20 minutes.
Egg white, lemon and honey face pack
- 1 tbsp. egg white.
- 1/2 lemon.
- 1/2 tbsp. honey.
Mix all the three ingredients together and apply it on the face and neck. Rinse off after 20 minutes.