Facial bleaching refers to people’s use of homemade, cosmetic or dermatological products to remove dirt and marks on the skin and to lighten the complexion. Facial bleaching dilutes the concentrated melanin in the skin and helps in whitening the skin. It helps in removing dark spots caused by blemishes, aging, diseases, hormonal changes and exposure to the sun.
Facial bleaching is most popularly known to the beauty lovers. What is facial bleach? Why we need the facial bleach? Is there any natural bleach? Try to give the answer for all the questions.Face bleaching is the process of removing the dirt, stains, marks on the face and skin with oxidation. Facial bleaching removes dirt and marks on the skin and lightens the skin tone.
The facial bleaching dilutes the concentration of the melanin in the skin and helps for the skin whitening.Facial bleach whitens the skin tones and repairs the uneven skin tone and makes the skin in perfect tone. The skin complexion reduces by decreasing the melanin content in the skin.
Milk cream and lemon bleach treatment
It is the easiest and effective way to attain a glowing skin. To make this mask, mix 2 spoons of fresh milk with lemon juice with a pinch of turmeric powder. Apply it on your face for a smoother and glowing skin; keep for at least 15-20 minutes and rinse it off with cold water. This will help penetrate deep within the epidermis to regenerate the skin cells, remove the dead skin cells and replenish the skin inside out. Lemon is a great agent of Vitamin C and the antioxidants further moisturizes and hydrates the skin leaving it to feel smooth and supple like never before. Milk cream exfoliates your skin deeply and adds a rich layer of nourishment to feed your face with essential nutrients especially when sun hits your sun directly during the scorching summer heat.
Yogurt with turmeric and gram flour
You can add yogurt with a pinch of turmeric with gram flour. Mix it well and apply it on your skin. You can not only apply it on your face but also on your legs, arms and more. It helps you get the glowing skin with a smooth and moisturizing skin. Yogurt is a natural bleaching agent with the goodness of antioxidants, antibacterial properties. The consistent and thick paste of these quintessential ingredients will naturally uplift the essence of your skin and exude that glowing radiance effortlessly. So, head to that long awaited party with a gorgeous glowing skin using this secret hack.
Barley flour and milk bleach
Barley is good for the skin. It helps you to eliminate the dead skin and enhances your complexion. Take one tablespoon of milk and mix it well with barley flour. The more you mix the better is the froth formed and as a result, it gives a better effect on your skin. After making the mixture; massage it over your skin and then leave it for 15 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water. If you have oily skin, you could replace it milk with curd. It will help your skin to stay moisturized.
COD liver oil capsules
It might be the stage to see it but it is really true. You can use the oil which is found in the liver oil capsules to help to get that glowing skin. Prick open the capsule and extract the oil collect from it. Apply it on your skin and rinse it with water after 20 minutes. You can find visible differences if done on a daily basis. Your skin becomes softer and finds that exotic glow. It is said that fish liver cod oil produces several vital nutrients that are required to add a finesse and enhance the beauty from within. The protein-enriched cod liver oil forms a protective layer around the skin and therefore, restrict the free radicals to attack your sensitive or combination skin.
Strawberry with milk
Gorge on the goodness of strawberry and milk to layer your face with the aromatic hues of this paste. Take a handful of fresh picked strawberries and grind them with full cream milk to form a paste. Now, apply this consistent paste on your skin evenly all throughout and unfold the magic. You will be surprised to find your skin gleaming with spark after you repeat this process 2-3 times a week.
Natural homemade face bleach to glow face
- Yogurt contains lactic acid that has bleaching properties. It helps to improve the skin tone and complexion. Plain yogurt can be rubbed on the face daily. It should be left for a few minutes before washing it off. Yogurt can also be mixed with honey and applied on the face like a pack. It can be used on all types of skin. Alternately make a paste of yogurt and oatmeal and apply it like a pack. This will help to keep the skin supple and moisturized.
- Oranges contains Vitamin C which is the most important ingredient in skin care. It also contains bleaching properties that help to lighten the skin tone. Consumption of orange juice daily help to improve the overall texture of the skin. A pack made of orange juice and a pinch of turmeric can be applied on the face before getting into bed. Another way is to grind orange peel into powder. Make a paste of it by combining it with yogurt and apply it on the face and neck. Leave for 15 minutes and wash off. This will help in lightening spots and other marks on the face.
- Gram Flour is the best ingredient to lighten the color of the skin. Make a thick paste with gram flour and water and apply it on the face. Leave it to dry and then wash off.
- Honey has antibacterial properties that can help tofade age spots and acne scars. It helps to bleach and moisturize the skin. The simple remedy of applying honey on the face and washing it off helps in removing dead cells and giving a bright and fresh look to the skin.
Alternatively make a face mask by combining honey, lemon juice, almond oil and powdered milk. Apply it gently on the skin, leave for 10 minutes and wash off.
- Lemons have acidic property which works as a natural bleaching agent. The high amount of Vitamin C encourages new cell growth. Apply lemon juice directly on the face with cotton ball. Another way to use lemon is to make a paste with lemon juice, turmeric powder and apply it on the face. Leave for half an hour and then wash it off with water. Alternatively, mix together lemon juice, powdered milk and honey and apply it on the face. Leave it for 20 minutes before washing it off.
- Aloe Vera Gel has the capability of alleviating hyper pigmentation and restoring the skin’s original color. The cooling effect of aloe Vera helps to regenerate new cells and repair damaged tissues. It also helps in lightening the dark spots and improving the total texture of the skin.
- Take the 1 tbsp of lemon juice and 1 tbsp of rose water in a bowl. Now take the cotton ball and dip the cotton ball in the solution and gently rub on the face in circular motion. Rub it on the face for 5 minutes. Then wash the face with cool water. Lemon deep cleanser and rose water regulates the skin tone.
- Take the 1 tbsp of cucumber juice and 1 tbsp of lemon juice in a bowl. Now take the cotton ball or pad dip the cotton ball in the solution. Rub on the face for 5 minutes. Then wash the face with cool water.
- Take the 1 tbsp of lemon juice and 1 tbsp of honey in a bowl. Mix the ingredients well and apply the mixture on the face for 15 minutes. Then rinse it off with the cool water.
- Take the 1 tbsp of tomato juice, 1 tbsp cucumber juice and 1 tbsp of potato juice in a bowl. Mix all the juices well. Now apply this solution on the face. Wash the face after 10 minutes.
- Take the 2 tbsp of black gram and 5-6 almonds and soak them in water overnight. Grind them well as smooth paste and apply this smooth paste on the face. This works as the natural facial bleach.
- Take the 1 tbsp of orange peel powder, 1 tbsp of curd and 1 tbsp of lemon juice. Mix all the ingredients well and apply the resultant paste all over the face. Dry it for 15 minutes. Then wash the face with cool water.
- Take the small pieces of ripe papaya in bowl. Mesh the papaya into smooth paste. Now add the 1 -2 tbsp of raw milk to the mashed papaya. Apply this mask all over the face evenly. Rinse it off after 15 minutes.
- Try all the natural homemade facial bleaches. Use the facial bleaches at least once in the week. This facial bleach lightens the skin tones and gives the glow to the face.
5 Recipes of homemade natural facial bleach
Papaya, lemon and honey face pack
- 4 cubes of ripe papaya
- 1tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Method—Make a paste by mashing papaya and mixing lime juice and honey. Apply on the face and neck and leave it for 30 minutes. Wash off with Luke warm water and get a smooth skin.
Oatmeal & tomato face pack for glowing face
- 2 tbsp. oatmeal powder.
- 1 tbsp. ripe tomato juice
Method—Make a paste of the two ingredients and apply it on the face. Keep it for half an hour and wash it.
Glow face with potatoes & lime juice face pack
- 1 large potato
- Few drops of lemon juice
- Rose water
Method—peels and grates the potato. Add lemon juice and rose water. Apply it on the face and neck and rinse it after 20 minutes.
Cucumber, honey & lemon face pack to glow face
- 2 tbsp. cucumber juice.
- 1 tbsp. honey.
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ cup sandalwood powder or fuller’s earth.
Method—Mix all the above ingredients and apply on the face and neck. Wash off after 20 minutes.
Egg white, lemon and honey face pack
- 1 tbsp. egg white.
- 1/2 lemon.
- 1/2 tbsp. honey.
Mix all the three ingredients together and apply it on the face and neck. Rinse off after 20 minutes.