Acne or pimples is an ordinary and a frequently detectable skin infection. It is more likely to be found among teenagers or individuals going through the stage of puberty. Men experience it the most because of the sweat, dirt, pollution, stress, etc. Men suffer from acne at any age of their life. It is very common in case of teenagers than men of age 20 to 30 years. It can crop anywhere on your face, shoulder, back, chest and neck. These areas have the oil glands or the sebaceous gland which produces sebum, the natural skin moisturizer. We know that excess production of oil, clogging of dead skin cells are the reason for formation of acne, but there are other reasons too which causes pimples. Pimples are also caused due to improper skin treatment, unhealthy shaving procedures, etc. It is not a serious skin disease but medical attention is required if conditions worsen. Providentially, pimples can be eliminated as well as prevented with the right skin care treatment.
Remedies for treating pimples in men
- It is one of the essential elements which helps keep the skin cleansed and purified.
- Using acne fighting face wash helps fights germs and infections.
- Face wash containing salicylic acid helps purify the skin.
- Wash your face twice a day to fight germs and remove pimples.
- Exfoliating the skin helps cleanse the skin and remove dirt from the pores.
- Use face scrub to exfoliate the skin as it contains micro-scrubbing particles which gets deep into the skin pores and cleanses the skin.
- Apply it 2 to 3 times a week for effective results.
Men’s pimple spot cream
- Men’s pimple spot cream is very much effective when it is all about pimple.
- It doesn’t only remove them but also cleanses the skin and prevents from re-appearing.
- Apply it twice a day and get relief from pimples within 24 to 48 hours.
- These cream contain benzoyl peroxide which helps fight pimples.
Cease from picking at your pimples
- It is strictly advised that not to try to pick your pimple.
- Touching the infected skin may cause more harm to the skin as germs from the hand moves to the affected area.
- Avoid picking or popping the pimple as it may remove the dirt and substances clogged in the skin pores but leaves a scar which is very tough to get rid of.
- It is recommended that don’t touch the infected area with dirty hands. Wash your hands and the skin daily to get it healed soon.
Men’s face mask
- Men’s face mask helps remove, heal and prevent the formation of pimples.
- The ingredients it contains help get rid of acne and dark spots.
- Use men’s face mask twice or thrice a week for better results.
- Use sunscreen to block the harmful sun rays worsen the infection.
- SPF 30 found in sunscreen helps in blocking UVA and UVB rays from harming the skin and prevents from worsening the status of the infection.
- It helps the skin from being damaged by the sun rays.
Wear loose clothes
- Wearing tight clothes may lead to suffocation for the skin pores as proper air isn’t there for the skin to breathe.
- It blocks the sweat and bacteria resulting to clogging them on the skin which blocks the pores.
- Wear loose clothes which allow the skin to breathe.
Proper hair care
- It refers to taking good care of your hair as dirt, sweat and oil from your hair may move into your skin.
- Keeping your hair short or medium doesn’t let the dirt settle down onto the scalp and further move into the skin pores.
- Wash your hair with herbal shampoo and conditioner to keep it clean and moisturized.
- Regular exercise helps release stress and increases the blood flow in the body.
- It levels up the blood circulation in the body and releases the excess oil produced along with sweat.
- Use an electric shaver to avoid cuts, irritation, redness and dryness of the skin.
- Always apply moisturizing foam or cream to shave.
- Apply after shave lotion to keep the skin cleansed and oil free.