People with white skin tone are considered highly attractive and glamorous. This is the reason why majority of women land up buying expensive skin whitening and face glow products.
However, these products are chemical based and may worsen the skin tone. The good news is that regular use of below mentioned homemade fairness packs would naturally whiten your skin tone:
Homemade skin whitening face packs
- Mint leaves and honey face pack
- Turmeric and almond oil face pack
- Tomato and cucumber
- Walnut and milk cream (malai) face pack
- Coconut water and milk powder
- Yogurt and tomato
- Pumpkin honey and milk
- Rice flour and milk
- Milk and strawberry
- Coconut milk, lime and almonds
- Fuller’s earth and sandalwood
Mint leaves are a great astringents and moisturiser for your skin. Combining it with honey gives you a soft skin and lighter skin tone.
- 250 grams fresh mint leaves
- 2 tbsp honey
- Make a paste of mint leaves and thoroughly squeeze the juice out of it.
- Add honey to this juice and mix well.
- Apply the mixture to your face with the help of a cotton ball and rinse with normal water after 15 minutes, pat dry.
This pack is rich in Vitamin E and other nutrients, which nourish your skin. The ingredients in this pack promote skin fairness and give you a shiny skin.
- 1 tbsp turmeric paste
- 1 tbsp almond oil
- ½ tbsp honey
- Combine all the ingredients and mix until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply it all over you face and rinse with plain water after 10 minutes, pat dry.
A combination of tomato and cucumber is very beneficial in improving skin tone, getting a glowing skin and removal of dead skin.
- Half grated cucumber
- Finely mash the tomato, add grated cucumber to it and mix well.
- Apply the paste on your face and rinse with tepid water after 20 minutes, pat dry.
Walnut is loaded with antioxidants and vitamins, which nourish your skin, moisturise it and protect it from damage. Mixing it with milk cream improves your skin tone and revitalizes your skin.
- 1 tbsp milk cream
- 4-5 overnight soaked Walnuts
- Make a paste of overnight soaked walnuts, add milk cream to it and mix well.
- Apply the mixture on your face in a circular motion and leave it untouched for the next 20 minutes.
- Rinse with tepid water, pat dry.
The presence of lactic acid in milk powder and essential nutrients in coconut water makes this mixture an effective face glow and skin whitening face pack.
- 1 tablespoon milk powder
- ½ teaspoon coconut water
- Mix both the ingredients well and apply it on your face.
- Wash off the pack with lukewarm water after it is completely dried.
How to make face glow? This fairness face pack deeply has great properties of tomatoes and yogurt. It cleans your face and mildly bleaches your skin resulting in a fair glow.
- 1 tablespoon tomato pulp
- 1 tablespoon yogurt
- In a bowl, mix both the ingredients in equal quantity.
- Apply the mixture evenly on your face and allow it to dry for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with tepid water and pat dry.
Pumpkin is loaded with various antioxidants and contains vitamin C, beta-carotene, vitamin A etc. Combining it with honey and milk makes it very effective in gaining fair and glowing skin tone.
- 1 tbsp pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon milk
- ½ teaspoon honey
- Mix all the ingredients well until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply the pack on your face leave untouched for 20 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water, pat dry.
Rice contains natural enzymes that lighten your skin and act as anti-ageing agents. Combining it with milk deeply nourishes your skin.
- 1-2 tablespoon rice flour
- 3-4 tablespoons milk
- Combine all the ingredients and stir until you get a lump free paste.
- Apply the paste on your face and leave for 25-30 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
The presences of vitamin C and folic acid in strawberries help in lightening skin tone. They also contain ellagic acid due to which it can treat damaged skin.
- Paste of 2 ripe strawberries
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Add milk to strawberry paste and mix well.
- Apply the paste on your face and leave it undisturbed for 20 minutes.
- Wash with tepid water, pat dry.
This mixture is highly beneficial in skin whitening treatment as it contains all natural bleaching, cleansing, nourishing and skin lightening elements.
- 1 tbsp coconut milk
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp almond paste
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly to get a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste evenly on your face and leave it for 20-25 minutes.
- Wash it with lukewarm water, pat dry.
Fuller’s earth deeply cleans the blocked pores of your skin and exfoliates it. Sandalwood is an old age ingredient used for face glow, skin lightening and brightening.
- 1 teaspoon sandalwood powder
- 1 teaspoon fuller’s earth powder (Multani mitti)
- Few drops rose water
- Mix both the powders, add few drops of rose water to it, and stir until you get a smooth paste.
- Now apply this paste on your face and leave for 20 minutes.
- Wash with lukewarm water and pat dry.
The above natural remedies if used on regular basis will definitely improve your complexion and skin tone.
The nutrients present in guava help to make your skin radiant. It helps to retain the freshness and glow of your skin. After cutting the guava in small pieces, blend it with water to get consistency. They apply it for 20, wash your face.
Yes, vitamin E helps to nourish your skin. It promotes skin fairness. The regular use of Vitamin E- enriched face pack removes the dead cells and sustains the glow of the skin.
Rich in vitamin C, apple helps the production of collagen production. It also helps to repair the cell damage because of exposure to the sun.
To preserve the glow of your skin, calcium plays a big role. The dairy-face packs keep your skin hydrated and thus preserve the glow.
Avocado is nutritious for dry skin. Healthy fats are helpful for a collagen-boosting effect on the skin. After scooping the flesh of ripe avocado, mix it with some milk and honey and apply it on the face. Regular use will improve skin complexion.