People with white skin tone are considered highly attractive and glamorous. This is the reason why majority of women land up buying expensive skin whitening products. However, these products are chemical based and may worsen the skin tone. The good news is that regular use of below mentioned homemade packs would naturally whiten your skin tone:
Homemade skin whitening face packs
- Coconut water and milk powder
- Yogurt and tomato
- Pumpkin honey and milk
- Rice flour and milk
- Milk and strawberry
- Coconut milk, lime and almonds
- Fuller’s earth and sandalwood
The presence of lactic acid in milk powder and essential nutrients in coconut water makes this mixture an effective skin whitening face pack.
- 1 teaspoon milk powder
- ½ teaspoon coconut water
- Mix both the ingredients well and apply it on your face.
- Wash off the pack with lukewarm water after it is completely dried.
This face pack deeply has great properties of tomatoes and yogurt. It cleans your face and mildly bleaches your skin resulting in a fair glow.
- 1 tablespoon tomato pulp
- 1 tablespoon yogurt
- In a bowl, mix both the ingredients in equal quantity.
- Apply the mixture evenly on your face and allow it to dry for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with tepid water and pat dry.
Pumpkin is loaded with various antioxidants and contains vitamin C, beta-carotene, vitamin A etc. Combining it with honey and milk makes it very effective in gaining fair and glowing skin tone.
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon milk
- ½ teaspoon honey
- Mix all the ingredients well until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply the pack on your face leave untouched for 20 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water, pat dry.
Rice contains natural enzymes that lighten your skin and act as anti-ageing agents. Combining it with milk deeply nourishes your skin.
- 1-2 tablespoon rice flour
- 3-4 tablespoons milk
- Combine all the ingredients and stir until you get a lump free paste.
- Apply the paste on your face and leave for 25-30 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
The presences of vitamin C and folic acid in strawberries help in lightening skin tone. They also contain ellagic acid due to which it can treat damaged skin.
- Paste of 2 ripe strawberries
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Add milk to strawberry paste and mix well.
- Apply the paste on your face and leave it undisturbed for 20 minutes.
- Wash with tepid water, pat dry.
This mixture is highly beneficial in skin whitening treatment as it contains all natural bleaching, cleansing, nourishing and skin lightening elements.
- 1 teaspoon coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 teaspoon almond paste
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly to get a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste evenly on your face and leave it for 20-25 minutes.
- Wash it with lukewarm water, pat dry.
Fuller’s earth deeply cleans the blocked pores of your skin and exfoliates it. Sandalwood is an old age ingredient used for skin lightening and brightening.
- 1 teaspoon sandal wood powder
- 1 teaspoon fuller’s earth powder (Multani mitti)
- Few drops rose water
- Mix both the powders, add few drops of rose water to it, and stir until you get a smooth paste.
- Now apply this paste on your face and leave for 20 minutes.
- Wash with lukewarm water and pat dry.
The above natural remedies if used on regular basis will definitely improve your complexion and skin tone.