Winter is around and we girls would definitely need some backup to maintain beauty all winter along. Enough with the chemical products lets go safe with home products for a very economical and effective winter all long. For the super hydrated skin in winter winds follow these simple winter face packs and sparkle.
Homemade winter packs
15Sandalwood (Chandan) face pack
Sandalwood is very effective on dry skin and treats dry patches and flakiness excellently. It also keeps your skin moisturized.
- 1 tablespoon sandalwood powder
- 1 tablespoon rose water
- Quarter tablespoon coconut oil
- For this homemade winter face pack, all you need is a tablespoon of sandalwood powder and rosewater, a quarter tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Mix them properly and use it on your face.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and rinse it off.
14Egg yolk face pack
Egg white takes away the excess oil from your skin while the egg yolk keeps your skin moisturized. Thus, it hydrates and moisturizes your skin thoroughly.
- Egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- To make this natural winter face pack, take an egg yolk and blend it well with a teaspoon of honey.
- Apply it on face and let it dry.
- Once it’s dry, rinse it off with water.
13Rose petals face pack
Rose water is known to have an astringent like effect on the capillaries below the skin surface making your skin nutritious. This helps in getting rid of dryness and gets you a glowing skin.
- 1/4 cup rose petals
- 1/4 cup oats
- Crush the rose petals gently and add oats with them.
- To get a paste-like consistency add some water.
- Apply it on your skin, let it dry and rinse it off.
12Orange juice pack
Orange juice is beneficial to the skin in many ways. Be it maintaining your skin’s pH balance or increasing collagen production, orange does it all. Oatmeal helps in hydration.
- 2 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon oatmeal
- To have this homemade winter face mask, add one and a half tablespoon of oatmeal along with 2 tablespoons of orange juice and apply it on your face.
- Keep it for about 15 minutes and wash it off.
11Rice flour pack
Rice helps in removing dry skin cells and makes your skin firmer and brighter.
- 1 tablespoon rice flour
- 1 tablespoon oatmeal
- 2 tablespoon honey
- Mix a tablespoon of rice, a tablespoon of oatmeal and two tablespoons of honey.
- Apply the blend on your skin and wait for around 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with water.
10Turmeric face pack
Turmeric is rich in antioxidants and is also anti-inflammatory. It restores nourishment and makes your skin supplier.
- Pinch turmeric
- 2 tablespoon milk
- For this homemade winter face mask, take 2 tablespoons of milk and add a pinch of turmeric.
- Apply it with a cotton ball and leave it for around 10 minutes.
- Finally, wash it off with water.
9Papaya + oatmeal + lemon + egg
Papaya does all the wonders with this pack which is loaded with a good cleanser, scrub and hydrating elements.
- 1 tablespoon Papaya paste (exfoliates dead skin)
- 2 tablespoon oatmeal (scrub)
- 1 teaspoon lemon (natural whitening agent)
- One egg white (clear blocked pores)
- Mix all the ingredients to make a paste and apply all over your face, neck and hands.
- Let it sit on your face for 20 minutes and wash for that glowing clear skin.
8Banana + milk
Here is the super hydrating face pack for the patchy dry skin to use specifically in winters. Opt for rosewater instead of milk – if your skin is oily or combination types then if your skin is oily or combination types then.
- 1 tablespoon mashed banana (removes dead skin)
- 2 teaspoons milk (skin whitening agent)
- Mix both the ingredients to blend well and apply the mask on for 20 minutes and wash.
7Carrot + honey
This is one of my favorite packs apt for every season to keep your skin super hydrated and glowing all the way. Grated carrots have little fibers when smoothly rubbed on to the skin it helps surface new skin peeling off the old while keeping the skin supple and soft.
- 2 tablespoons carrot juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Mix the ingredients together and apply this mask on the face.
- Smoothly rub for 15 minutes and let it dry for 10 minutes and rinse.
6Yogurt + honey
Yogurt works well to removes pigmentation and cleanses the skin from deep and the combination of honey gives the mask a hydrating touch.
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoon yogurt
- Mix in a bowl and apply the paste on face and let it dry for 15 minutes and rinse.
5Potato + yogurt
Potato!!! Yes – potato is not just a versatile veggie but can be also used in face packs to get instant freshness in minutes. The combination of yogurt makes this a must to use in winters. Make sure you grate the potato to get the juice.
- 1 tablespoon potato juice
- 1 teaspoon yogurt
- Mix both the ingredients well and apply on your face for 15 minutes and rinse.
4Oatmeal + milk
Oatmeal with milk is a great pack for super dry skins to give enough moisture to your skin.
- 1 tablespoon oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Mix and let the ingredients soak for a while.
- Apply the mix with smooth circular motions on to your skin and let it stay for 15 minutes and rinse.
3Oatmeal + almonds +honey + yogurt
This is a very hydrating rich face pack for that flaky dry skin. use it on affected areas on face, neck, hands, legs and whole body to relieve from itchy dull skin.
- 1 teaspoon Almond paste
- 1 teaspoon yogurt
- 2 teaspoon oats
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Mix the ingredients and let them soak for 5 min and apply for 20 minutes and rinse.
2Aloe vera + almond oil/Sesame oil
This is the super fix for all your deadly winter skin diaries. Whether you use it on for 20 minutes or whole night – this face pack for winter works from the roots to fill in adequate hydration and moisture in to your skin pores.
- 8 drops almond / sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Aloe Vera gel
- Blend the ingredients perfectly between your palms.
- Rub and apply in circular motions for 15 minutes and leave it on for whole night or 30 minutes.
1Banana + coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon mashed banana paste
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Mix both the ingredients really well and apply it over your face on for 30 minutes and wash.
These homemade winter face packs should work well. If you are allergic or sensitive to any of the products used in these face packs then customize accordingly with any of your favorite fruits or herbs to pump up the results. The whole idea is to add fruits or herbs along with moisturizing and hydrating elements being in excess such as yogurt, milk, rosewater or honey.