Let the aroma of sandalwood powder and the sweet scent of roses uplift your spirit and mood while they work wonders on your skin. If you want to conquer yourself after a stressful day or to get rid of acne and pimples on your face, this is one of the best face pack for you to let try.
2 tablespoons of sandalwood powder
How to make
- Take about 2 tablespoons of sandalwood powder in a bowl.
- Add rose water to make a thin paste
- Mix thoroughly to get rid of any lumps. Your face pack is ready now.
- Clean your face with water.
- Apply this paste evenly on the face avoiding the area around the eyes.
- Leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse with cool water.
The following is one of the best face masks for dry skin that ever come across that simply works wonders on dry skin!! The smell instantly soothes the mind spreads a refreshed feeling, The use of the rose is far and varied. It is suitable for all skin types, but it is greatly effective for dry, sensitive or aging skin. It has a tonic and astringent effect on the capillaries just below the skin surface, which makes it useful in diminishing the redness caused by enlarged capillaries.
Rose water is obtained as a byproduct of the steam distillation process that the rose petals are put through to obtain the essential oils. But it has its own set of benefits that has given it an opening into many cosmetics and also the shelves of many Indian homes!
This helps soothing irritated skin
Regeneration of skin
The anti oxidants in the product help strengthen the skin cells aiding in regeneration.
The sugar from the rose petals and the natural oils in them help trap moisture thus leaving the dry skin more soft and supple.
Reduces sun damage and wrinkles
Sun ray’s directly cause the degeneration of skin fibers like Elastic which are response for the flexibility of the skin causing it to sag and eventually wrinkle.
How to make
- Take couple of roses and the separate the petals in a bowl.
- Add 2/3 tsp of grinded oats and water to make a smooth paste.
- Rose petals and oats paste.
- Before using this pack wash your face with milk. Then apply rose water on your face by just dabbing the rose water soaked in the cotton balls.
- Wait till it is completely drys then clean it with water and apply the face pack.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
A face pack that not only works on acne, it also brings about a glow and radiance to the skin and has skin lightening properties too. Both sandalwood and turmeric (kasturi manjal) are potent antimicrobial agents and both are known to remove tan and bring radiance to the face. Sandalwood and turmeric powder combination works against zits and blemishes as well. So, its a face pack for all skin types and conditions – those who want to get rid of tan, zits, blemishes, and want to bring about a glow to their face. Regarding honey, we all know abouts its innumerable benefits. If you cannot lay your hands on Kasturi manjal or ambi haldi, you can use your regular cosmetic turmeric powder.
1 tablespoon sandalwood powder.
1/2 tablespoon turmeric (ambi haldi/kasturi manjal).
2 to 3 tablespoons of honey.
How to make
- Take one tablespoon of sandalwood powder in a bowl.
- Add half a tablespoon of Kasturi manjal to the bowl.
- To this powder, pour in 2 to 3 tablespoons of honey and mix well.
- You will get a nice, aromatic, fragrant, viscous paste that you can apply to the face, neck, as well as the entire body.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and wash off and note the radiance.