People must know that baking soda has an innumerable number of healths, household benefits. But along with it, you must also know that it also can cure many of your skin problems. One of the major problems is removing blackheads. Baking soda contains several aspects and properties that help you to not only fresh the skin but also make your skin free from antioxidants .
Blackheads are actually black or yellow in colour and generally can be seen when your skin holes become blocked with particles like dust, dirt, oil or any kind of dull skin cells. Actually, these are nothing but pimples which becomes black when you come in contact with air. Generally, people who have oily skin face this kind of problem with their skin.
Is actually Baking soda better for removing blackheads?
Yes, it is true! Baking soda not only removes it but also helps the skin to stay fresh and smooth and helps to keep away the dead cells. Also, this soda helps to deactivate the PH level and produces less amount of oil on the skin and baking soda oils free from harsh chemicals.
How to remove blackheads with baking soda?
Using water with baking soda for removing blackheads
It is important that you must use baking soda with another element like water to get its effective use. Baking soda can be used with warm water on the face as it helps to loosen the junk in the pores.
- Make a paste of baking soda and water.
- use warm water to wash your face.
- Apply then the paste on your face and let it dry.
- Massage your face gently.
- Clean it with warm water.
- Wash again your face with cold water so that the pores can shrink.
Use baking soda with toothpaste
You can also try another element like toothpaste to get rid of your blackheads.
- Take a bowl and warm water and soak a cotton pad. Squeeze out the surplus water and put it on the affected area of your face. This will help you to open those close pores.
- Now mix baking soda with toothpaste and stir it well to build a fine paste.
- Take a toothbrush and rub the paste on the skin area for sometime.
- Wipe off the paste with normal water.
- Do again the procedure at least thrice a week.
Use honey with baking soda
Honey as already known as one of the best element for the skin and when it combine with honey it definitely gives you a nice texture for your skin and also allows to remove blackheads.
- Mix honey, salt, and baking soda together to form a paste.
- Apply the areas where the blackhead is more on your skin.
- Let it for at least 6-7 minutes.
- Try to rinse with warm water.
- Track the entire process everyday and you will get good result.
Salt and Baking soda actually help to dry out the extra oil from the skin and block the pores.
Use baking soda with lemon
The lemon actually helps to clean the excess dirt from the skin as it consists of natural acid. It also helps to remove impurities from the skin.
- Mix baking soda, crushed sugar, ¼ cup of juice (Lemon) and blend all together.
- Just sprinkle water on your skin and apply this mixture on the area with blackhead.
- Permit the complete mask to dry for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Repeat the procedure at least once a week.
Use apple cider vinegar with baking soda
- The first step to do is to mix baking soda with about two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. You can also gradually transfer the vinegar into the baking soda so that the mixture won’t form any bubbles.
- Mix it well.
- Apply the mixture to the places from where you desire to eliminate the vinegar.
- Leave it for around 30 minutes until it gets completely dry and when the mask will get dry you can feel that itching sensation.
- You can also rinse your face with warm or normal water.
- Also after that, you can apply your regular facial mask so that all the elements get cleared off from your face.
Use baking soda with facial scrub
In this procedure, apart from baking soda oil plays a very important role and helps to soften the skin as well. Oils like sandalwood oil, rosemary oil, tea tree oil actually help to remove the blackheads.
- Add two tablespoon of baking soda in a jar.
- Add the water to create a paste.
- Now add some oil.
- Mix the paste well and make it thick and then apply the same.
- Massage the place properly and repeat the same for at least twice a week.
Use baking soda with herbs
- At the first wash your face with the normal cleanser.
- Boil water and some leaves of rosemary.
- Let it cool for 15 minutes.
- In a big pot pour the water.
- With a help of a towel held your face over the pot.
- Also, you can make a paste of water with baking soda.
- Taking a steam is one of the best ways to stay fresh and also it will remove the blackheads from the root. This also acts as a facial cleanser.
Use baking soda with milk
Milk also when mixing with baking soda act as an agent to treat blackheads. Baking soda contains several agents like acid and on the other hand, milk includes a lactic acid to clear the pores properly.
- In ¼ cup of milk mix a tablespoon of baking soda.
- Apply the mixture to the affected area in a circular motion.
- Leave the mixture for 5 minutes.
- After doing so apply some cool water on your face.
- You must do this treatment at least once a week because it will help the pores to clog down and impurities will affect your skin less.