Whiteheads and blackheads are the specific skin conditions and may happen with hair follicles in clogged conditions on the skin. Follicles may be blocked when keratin is combined with oil under the skin. In this condition, pimples may be produced. Open air pimples may be called blackheads and in closed conditions, whitehead pimples may appear. Both are of same nature, only the color is different.
Cleopatra was an advocate of using milk to achieve her flawless skin, so it’s probably no surprise that it continues to be tried as a great remedy for problem pores. Milk is packed with enzymes which work to reduce wrinkles and boost collagen, as well as providing a lovely dose of vitamins and minerals.
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Mix 2 tablespoons of milk with 1 tablespoon of both fresh lemon juice and salt.
- Gently apply to the face, as the salt component could be abrasive before washing clean.
- Another option is to mix 4 tablespoons of milk with 1 tablespoon of sea salt before massaging gently and in circular motions into the face.
- Leave for around 20 minutes before washing clean and unveiling the results.
It’s great for combating white and blackheads too! Baking soda is effective because it has a gentle exfoliating effect as well as helping to balance the PH of the skin – not to mention it is fairly inexpensive too!
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- All that is required for this treatment is to mix a tablespoon of baking soda with water to form a paste.
- Apply to the face and leave to dry before washing away.
23Apple Cider Vinegar
Consuming natural apple cider vinegar is a daily staple for a growing number of people across the globe and healthy skin is a huge plus for keeping up with this regimen. Natural ACV, which contains masses of probiotics as well as having astringent antifungal properties, as well as helping to reduce acne and scarring.
- Apple cider vinegar
- Pop a little natural apple cider vinegar into your steam bath and sit back and relax.
- This will ensure that the remedy permeates your open pores to work it’s magic!
This face pack will protect your skin from excessive oil, impurities and dirt. It will remove the presence of acne and blackheads. Egg white also helps to tighten the pores of your skin. The presence of albumin in egg whites helps to remove acne and makes the skin soft, supple and smooth.
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Whisk one egg white with a teaspoon of honey.
- Apply it on your cleansed face and wait for it to dry.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water. Do this twice every week.
21Cinnamon and Lemon juice face pack
Lemon juice is rich in anti-bacterial properties which helps to remove the whiteheads, acne and blackheads. On the other hand cinnamon helps to improve the blood circulation and keeps the skin glowing, healthy and soft. Signs of aging can be removed too.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon powder
- Make a paste with two tablespoons of Lemon Juice and Cinnamon powder.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water, doing this will open your clogged pores.
- Apply the paste and leave it for twenty minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water.
- Doing this four times a week will show you great results in no time.
- Always do a patch test before applying it all over your face.
20The use of Aloe Vera gel
The properties if Aloe Vera are far too many. It will cleanse your pores, remove the excessive oil and maintains the production of sebum too. This will help you get rid of acne, blackheads and other skin related problems. Aloe Vera is enriched with the properties of anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, antifungal and antimicrobial.
- Aloe Vera
- Extract the gel of Aloe Vera and apply it on your face.
- After fifteen minutes wash it off with water.
- Do this once everyday to enjoy smoother and clearer skin.
19Mint Juice & Turmeric face pack
The healing powers of turmeric is what you need to cure the different problems of acne, blackheads and whiteheads. Turmeric has curcumin in it which helps to unclog the pores and remove bacteria from it. Mint juice will help to calm and soothe your skin.
- 2 tablespoons mint juice
- Mix two tablespoons of mint juice and Turmeric powder together.
- Apply this paste on the areas that is affected with blackheads.
- Let it rest for fifteen minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water and apply a gel based moisturizer afterwards.
- Carry out this procedure thrice every week to see results.
- It is perfect for every skin type.
This is the easiest solution for whiteheads and blackheads.
- You apply some toothpaste on whiteheads or blackheads and leave it for sometime till it is dried.
- After the paste is dried, wipe it off with a wet cloth.
- You can observe the instant result by having smooth, polished skin surface rather than rough one.
- You can repeat the process every alternate day for two weeks for better results.
17Oatmeal or Almonds
You can have oatmeal which may destroy the dead cells on the whiteheads and blackheads along with bacteria on it. Oatmeal will be less costly than almonds. Oatmeal also will treat the bacteria which causes the whiteheads and blackheads.
- Oatmeal or almonds
- Take some oatmeal or almonds and grind it to a fine powder.
- Prepare a fine paste with rose water.
- Apply the paste on your face on the affected areas.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and then wash off with chill water.
- You will get better results with the application of the paste.
16Oats and olive oil remedy
Oats are very healthy for your body. This health consciousness has insisted most of the people to keep oat as one of kitchen ingredients. You can get a wonderful combination of olive oil with oats to remove blackheads. This makes a wonderful exfoliate.
- Olive oil
- You need to break down the oat grains and make it in a small grainy variation.
- Apply this combination over your nose rings and gently rub your fingertips against it.
- This works well in removing blackheads.
It is available in every home. Potato can be used to remove whiteheads and blackheads. It can be very good beauty ingredient as it contains vitamin C.
- Make a paste of potato and apply the juice on whiteheads and blackheads.
- Wait till the juice gets dried over the face.
- Then wash it off with cold water.
- The process can be repeated in a week and you can remove whiteheads and blackheads.
- Soak a small amount of rice in water for 4-5 hours.
- Then grind it to a fine paste to apply on the affected parts.
- Leave it for half an hour to get it dried.
- Then remove the paste by washing with cold water.
- Please make it sure you apply extra pressure on the whiteheads or blackheads.
It is a very common ingredient for kitchen and it adds a beautiful flavor to the food. But, it will be a helpful agent for treating of whiteheads and blackheads.
- Coriander leaves
- Take a handful of coriander leaves and crush it to paste and apply little turmeric powder and water to make a paste.
- Apply the paste to the affected parts of the nose with whiteheads and blackheads.
- It will be a very good agent to treat the spots on your face.
It is one of the best ingredients to fight against whiteheads and blackheads.
- You can apply honey on the affected areas of spots and leave it for some time.
- You can also apply honey with sugar to apply the affected area.
- You grind the sugar and mix well with the honey to apply on whiteheads and blackheads.
- After half an hour, wash the scrub from the face with gentle water.
11Honey and lemon
This natural remedy works well with all individuals suffering from the problem of blackheads.
- 1 teaspoon honey
- You have to take a spoon of honey and add few drops of lemon in it.
- Apply the solution over your blackhead portion.
- Let it stay for 20 minutes and then slowly scratch it with your nails.
- There after wash with plain water.
- This must be done repeatedly in order to wash away blackheads completely from your skin.
It is a very good ingredient to tackle with whiteheads and blackheads. The antiseptic properties of tomato can be helpful to treat with the bacterial attack on the whiteheads and blackheads.
- 1 tomato
- Mash one tomato in the paste and apply on the affected area of the face.
- Better you apply before going to bed.
- Leave it for the whole night.
- It will help to fight against the bacteria.
- In the morning, you wash face with water.
It is a common ingredient in the kitchen. You can collect yogurt in a sweet shop. It is a very good item to fight against whiteheads and blackheads.
- You mix with yogurt some grainy substance like oatmeal or sugar.
- Apply well by rubbing on the affected parts of the face.
- Leave it for some time and wash it off with cold water.
It is also a very good item to tackle whiteheads and blackheads. But, alone groundnut oil will not help you.
- Lime juice
- Groundnut oil
- Add 2-3 drops of lime juice with groundnut oil and apply on the blackheads / whiteheads.
- This formula will not treat whiteheads and blackheads only but will prevent future possibility of growth.
- Leave it for some time and wash it off.
7Egg white, honey, yogurt & almond oil
This is a very good formula to treat whiteheads and blackheads.
- You mix egg white with honey.
- Egg white has got the properties to firm the pores.
- Add honey, yogurt and almond oil and mix well and apply on the affected area of whiteheads and blackheads.
6Glue trick for blackhead removal
If you want to go ahead with the glue trick in order to remove blackheads, non toxic glue must be used. First of all you need to apply vapor or steam on your face or use a damp cloth that was dipped in hot water and rub your face with it. This will help opening pores on your face.
- Now take the non toxic glue and apply over the affected area.
- You also need to leave it till it is completely dry.
- But this is not advisable if your skin is too much sensitive.
You must be surprised to learn that the strawberry leaves works well in removal of blackheads from the skin layer. But, the research has admitted the fact and has spoken about the alkalinity in strawberry leaves which helps in cleaning the pores where the dirt and carbons are accumulated.
- Strawberry leaves
- If you stay in cold countries getting strawberry leaves will be quite easy but today everything is available everywhere through online shopping.
- You can easily try this home remedy to remove blackheads completely from your nose rings.
- 1 teaspoon cornmeal powder
- All you have to do is take a spoon of powdered cornmeal and mix it with a regular cleanser or water.
- Mix it well and make like a scrub.
- Apply this as a scrub on the blackheads to get rid of them
- 1 teaspoon of Epsom salt
- Mix a spoon of Epsom salt in warm water and dissolve it.
- Now dip a cotton ball in the solution and apply it over the affected area.
- Let the mixture dry once you have applied the solution.
- Now you can wash it off once it is dried.
- you can make a scrub with Epsom salt and olive oil.
- Apply it over your affected area and use your fingertips slowly so that the blackheads scrub away.
- This is an exclusive way of removing blackheads from your skin and around your nose without any problem.
- 1 teaspoon green tea leaves
- Take a spoon of green tea leaves or green tea bag and soak it in warm water.
- Soon you can see the leaves getting soft and bigger in size.
- Now use a grinder and make a paste of it.
- Now apply it over the affected area and use your fingertips to make it work as a scrub.
- After scrubbing let it stay for 3 minutes and then wash with Lukewarm water.
1Tea tree oil
The tea tree oil is antiseptic in nature and is good for healing blemishes, blackheads and scars.
- Tea tree oil
- If you apply this oil on blackheads / whiteheads daily, you will find them fading away slowly in few days.