How to remove under eye wrinkles naturally? Under Eye wrinkles are common in the aging process. However, there are many kitchen secrets, home tips and exercises that really work amazing in mitigating the fine lines under eye. Best home remedies to get rid of fine lines under eyes.
Maintain proper healthy diet to avoid under eye wrinkles. Lack of collagen is one of the several reasons that cause under eye wrinkles which usually fills the facial area to make your face look tight and youthful.
Eat fruits, vegetables, fish, leafy vegetables and other antioxidant, proteins and mineral rich food in right proportions and at right time.
Eye exercises to remove wrinkles
- Indulge you and your body in a healthy lifestyle wherein the facial exercises helps increase blood circulation and produces collagen and elastin required to tighten the skin aiding in smoothing and strengthening of facial muscles.
- Sit relaxed and close your eyes for 2 minutes. Open your eyes and move your eyeball in clockwise direction for the count of 5 and anticlockwise direction for another count of 5.
- Gently your eye muscles by pressing two fingers on each side of your head, at the temples, while opening and closing your eyes rapidly for the count of 10.
- Close your eyes and relax your body. Now using your fingers lift and stretch both the upper and lower eyelids simultaneously as far as possible without opening your eyes. Hold the pose for 5 seconds, release, and repeat 5 -8 times.
Sleep well to avoid wrinkles under eyes
Stop wrinkles appearing under eyes by having a proper sleep in a day. Sleep at least 8 hours a day which is good for the skin under your eyes and good for your entire body.
How to get rid of fine lines under eyes? Make sure skin under your eye is refreshed. The effective remedies to treat under eye wrinkles and dark circle is rinse your face with cool water and splash some water into the eyes in the mornings as soon as you are awake. Drink at least 8 glasses of water and stay hydrated.
Sun exposure and pollution
Do not expose your eyes to direct sunlight for too long as prolonged sun exposure speeds up aging process. Wear sunglasses when outdoors.
Home remedies for under eye wrinkles
Nothing can replace oils for its exceptional skin moisturizing and nourishing properties. Use Grape seed oil, Vitamin E oil, Coconut Oil, or Castor Oil. Apply one of these oils at night and wash off in the mornings. How to remove under eye wrinkles fast?
- Rosehip oil, hemp seed oil, olive oil, glycerin and honey
- Pineapple juice
- Olive oil
- Papaya and honey
- Rose Water with turmeric and honey
1Cucumber helps to get rid of wrinkles under eyes
Cucumber effectively deals with eye wrinkles.
- Mash cucumber and apply the juice or directly place sliced cucumber slices on eyes and wash it after 15 minutes.
- Your lines will surely vanish in no times.
2Remove the under eye wrinkles
- Rosehip oil
- Hemp seed oil
- Olive oil
- Take Rosehip oil or the Hemp seed oil and Olive oil as the base.
- Add vegetable glycerin and some vaseline in this mixture.
- This is massage cream for under eye area.
- Massage your under eye with this cream.
- Take some warm water and rinse a cloth in this.
- Clean the sensitive area with this cloth.
- Then add a little honey into the cream and massage the area once again.
- Use a cotton ball dipped in warm water to rinse off the cream after some time.
- This is good to remove the wrinkles of the area just under the eye quickly if you can use it regularly.
3Nourish with pineapple juice
Pineapple juice is the best home remedy to get rid of wrinkle line under eyes. You can prepare some juice from a few pieces of pineapple for removing the wrinkles under your eyes. This juice contains bromelain that helps in reducing inflammation.
The acid named alpha hydroxy that is found in pineapples is good to remove wrinkles. The astringent present in this fruit helps in cleaning the sensitive skin under the eye too.
- Pineapple juice
- Apply this juice on your face and leave for 20 minutes.
- Then rinse off the face.
- Make sure the under eye skin is anointed with the juice properly.
- This will reduce the wrinkles and make the area soft and elastic so that the wrinkles will never return.
4Olive oil for hydrating the area
How to prevent wrinkles under eyes naturally with olive oil? Use olive oil to smear on the sensitive zone. The place gets back its normal moisture with this oil.
- Olive oil
- You can add a few drops of olive oil to bring a glow on to your face.
- Your face will look younger and softer after you massage it for some time with this mixture.
5Papaya and honey for keeping the lines away
How to quit the fine lines under eyes with home remedies? This fruit has got properties to melt away fine lines from your face.
- Mash a few papaya pieces and add some honey for moisturizing your face.
- The mixture is to be applied on your face and mainly around the eyes.
- You will find a glow on your face and the fine lines are gone like magic.
6Rose Water with turmeric and honey for curing wrinkles
How to avoid wrinkle lines under eyes naturally?
- You can add turmeric and honey to rosewater and make a paste.
- Apply this on your face and around your eyes for removing the wrinkles naturally.
- Use this pack each week for getting better effects.
You often wonder that how those lines are formed under your eyes. You will find that staying out in sun for longer periods can give those lines. You can take precaution to wear sunglasses and never squint your eyes.
Try to avoid soap in that area for it is sensitive to strong chemicals. Use a skin cream or moisturizer for the face that has vegetable oil as the base. Apply it on your face each night so that the face and the areas around your eyes get supple and free of wrinkles.
Pamper yourself with natural oils in winter season and never use powder in those areas. Keep these in mind and you will get fewer wrinkles to remove from the area under your eyes.
Eat a balanced diet, rich in antioxidants and Vitamin C, and drink plenty of water to keep the skin hydrated.
One of the most important lifestyle changes to reduce wrinkles around the eyes is to ensure that you get enough sleep every night.
Some home remedies that can help improve under eye wrinkles include using Vitamin E oil, aloe vera gel, cucumber slices, and green tea bags.
Yes, there are special eye creams and serums that can help reduce the appearance of under eye wrinkles.
Aloe vera gel, coconut oil, cucumber slices, and honey are all natural ingredients that can help reduce wrinkles under the eyes.
Foods rich in antioxidants, such as fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, nuts, and seeds, should be included in your diet to reduce wrinkles around your eyes.
Yes, some natural face masks that can help reduce wrinkles around the eyes are made with ingredients like avocado, honey, egg whites, and oatmeal.
Some good face exercises to reduce wrinkles around the eyes include smiling widely, raising the eyebrows, and doing eye circles.
Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Zinc are all important nutrients for skin health and can help reduce wrinkles around the eyes.
Yes, there are many over-the-counter treatments available, such as creams, serums, and eye masks, that can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes.