Crow’s-feet are clusters of tiny wrinkles and fine lines that form in the outer corners of the eyes. They are also known as ‘laugh lines’ or ‘character lines. ’ These lines usually start developing in the late 30s. Around this age the production of collagen and elastin lessons which is responsible for the elasticity in the skin. This leads to the development of the signs of aging and one of them is crow’s feet. The skin around the eyes become thinner and form fine wrinkles or crow’s feet.
Besides aging other factors that make a person more likely to develop crow’s-feet are over exposure to sunlight, high environmental pollution, and smoking, smiling and frowning. Genes are also one of the factors that result to this condition of crow’s feet.
How to identify the crow’s feet?
What are the signatures of crow’s feet?
What are the trouble makers of crow’s feet ?
There are three trouble makers of crow’s feet. 1. smiling 2. squinting. 3. Sleeping. Among them biggest trouble makers of crow’s feet is smiling and then squinting, sleeping.The repetitive actions leads to creases in the skin which breaks the elastic fibers in the skin and prints the wrinkles in the skin. These wrinkles are not just intended at face but they may come any where in the body.1. Smile – Every person have their own style of smiling. The people who are getting the crow’s feet are those who regularly use their muscles next to the eyes while they are smiling and its good to habituate of smiling without make use those muscles.2. Squinting – squinting means scrunch up eyes when viewing, we do it this in regular while facing the sun but repeating this more number of times will calls for collagen and it directs to break in the elastic fiber and formation of wrinkles. 3. Sleeping – An ideal way of sleeping will get rid off the problem injecting through wrinkles, prefer sleeping by placing the U- shaped pillow at the back , instead of the above mentioned one can also opt a silk pillow that could drive out the wrinkle difficulties.There are preventive methods for the people who haven’t gone down with the dark crow’s feet and to step back from the existing crow’s feet.
Steps to prevent
Are you scared of getting the crow’s feet in the next age, so prevent them before they spout. Prefer doing what ever the things that could prevent you from not getting the crow’s feet, one can follow the suggested methods to run out from this situations.
Exfoliation which is a common word for peeling is most preferred one to call for good skin. Opting exfoliation on everyday will yields the better results to keep stop to the anti aging problems and it is also recommended to kick off the anti-acne problems too. Peels will take off the dead skin present in the epidermis – upper skin layer and the removal of this dead flakes from the skin can better the maintenance of epidermis and rejuvenates the fresh flow of the youthful skin.
Prefer peeling with the glycolic acid as it promote the growth of new collagen and it also adds volume to the dermis, increase in dermis coins for more collagen. This preventive method can help for the prior static lines.
How to get rid of crow’s feet?
There are several home remedies to get rid of crow’s feet which are safe, effective and affordable.
- Olive, Jojoba and almond oil helps in getting rid of crow’s feet. Simply massage the eye area with fingertips using outward strokes.
- Glycerin and lemon juice together can be applied daily at night around the eyes. Soon the crow’s feet will disappear.
- Vitamin E capsule is another effective remedy for crow’s feet. Cut open a vitamin E capsule and apply it around the eye daily.
- Egg whites help to tighten the skin which also reduces the fine lines of crow’s feet. Beat an egg white and apply it around the eyes and on the cheek bones. Leave it to dry and then wash it off with water.
- Metal spoon—refrigerate a metal spoon overnight. Put the convex side of the spoon under the eye skin in the morning. Gradually it will tighten the skin under the eyes.
- Papaya is helps fight off free-radical with the help of Vitamin C in it. The enzyme papain in it stimulates the collagen production. Which help to get rid of the dead skin cells and tighten the skin? Simply rub a slice of raw papaya around the eyes on the skin. Leave it to dry and then clean it with cold water.
- Milk is a good agent to diminish the appearance of short wrinkles around your eyes. The glycolic acids in milk help to exfoliate dead skin cells and increase the production of collagen. Daily consumption of milk brings glow on the face. In order to get rid of crow’s feet try this compress on the eyes add a few drops of almond oil in cold milk in a bowl. Soak two bread slices in it. Put each slice in a muslin cloth and place it over the eyes. Leave it for 10 minutes. Repeat the process everyday.
- Aloe Vera gel contains antioxidant properties that help to get rid of free radicals that may cause wrinkling of the skin around the eyes. Aloe Vera is one of the best natural ingredients for removing crow’s as it contains minerals and vitamins that help to tone the skin. Squeeze the gel from the aloe Vera leaves and apply it around the eyes before going to bed. Wash it in the morning with cold water.
- Coconut Oil is a natural moisturizer which nourishes and lubricates the skin which in turn delays the formation of crow’s feet. Rub pure coconut oil around the eyes every night before going to bed.
- Castor oil is a natural emollient that can reduce the appearance of crow’s-feet. Simply apply a few drops of castor oil on the crow’s feet daily at night before sleeping. Wash it off in the morning.
- Avocado has strong antibacterial and antioxidant properties that are excellent for revitalizing dry and dull skin. It also helps in stimulating the production of collagen which in turn reduces the appearance of crow’s-feet. Apply the pulp of avocado on crow’s feet and leave it for 20 minutes before washing.
- Cucumbers help to nourish the skin. The soothing properties of cucumber that can help reduce the appearance of crow’s feet. Grate and extract the juice of cucumber and apply it around the eyes. Rinse it off with cold water after 10 minutes.
- Lemon Juice acts as a strong exfoliator as it is rich in citric acid which helps get rid of crow’s-feet. Just rub a few drops of lemon juice around the crow’s feet. Wash it off after 10 minutes.