A wrinkle is a fold, or crease in the skin. It is also known as a rhytide. The formation of wrinkles is linked with sleeping positions, loss of weight and long hours of immersion in water. Wrinkles form with age by certain repeated facial expressions, sun damage, poor hydration and smoking. There are several ways and methods to get rid of wrinkles. There are some scientific methods like Botox injections which are effective for the first time but the skin is damaged after some time. On the other hand there are home remedies which are found to be effective and safe.
A wrinkle is also called as Rhytide is a fold or crease that has been formed in the skin due to various skin and aging reasons. Many of the people have this problem majorly due to the aging reflection. While this is coming around one must have to take care about the specific areas to eradicate it out. They are corners of eyes, nose and mouth. A direct expose to the sunlight and smoke of the cigarette generate the radicals, these radicals are inconstant atoms which lost the electrons in the chemical reactions of the body that uses the oxygen.
- Smoking habit literally directs to the wrinkles problems because the ingredient nicotine makes the blood to not run in a normal flow due to which the nutrition will decreases synonymously causes the down in regenerating skin cells. When the skin cells regeneration reduces it obviously calls for the wrinkles.
- Collect the good amount of vitamin E and iron, they help to reduce the wrinkles and controls the early wrinkles to not become thick.
- Use the sunscreen contains SPF 15 or more when you are outing. The harmful sun rays generate the Ultraviolet A and it makes the damage function of collagen, eventually it affect the patron and brings the wrinkles.
- If you going with a diet note to follow it in a perfect manner, don’t do over, the sudden decrease in the weight to the abnormal highly affects in causing the wrinkle issues.
- Moisturizing can meet the inherited wrinkles, so keep on using the moisturizer for the proper care.
- Add your dining plate with the fresh fruits and vegetables in addition with the nuts and grains. They will provide the enough amount of antioxidants to the body which automatically supply electrons and mollify the free radicals.
- Sleeping in the right hours for good time not less than 6 hours will encourages the skin from wrinkle damages. This is also a simple and intelligent tip to escape from the wrinkles.
- Lead your life style healthy as most you can to protect and nurture the health and skin. Take the diet supplement that contains the vitamins A,C, E and K and prepare a balancing diet with whole set of fresh eating stuff.
- There are proofs with the people who are being with wrinkles due to stress, stress not only affects mind or body but ultimately results for the wrinkles.
- According to the dermatologists advice don’t wash the face more often, if we do so it retrieves the natural oils and layers of the skin that may gives the action of wrinkles.
- Choose your diet to meet the vitamin c which is rich in the production of collagen. It gives strength to fight with the harmful rays UVA and UVB. It also nurtures the pigmentation and moist the damaged skin.
- Alpha hydroxy acids are natural substances having the property of deviating the dead skin cells, aging problems, wrinkles and lines.
- Yet another factor to demolish the wrinkles problem is to add the food with fish that contains of omega -3, fatty acids. These properties tunes the skin youthful and fresh and eradicate wrinkles.
Home remedies for wrinkles
Milk Powder and honey can be mixed together with small amount of honey and water and applied on the wrinkles. Leave it for 10 minutes before washing. This will make the skin soft and wrinkle free.
Pineapple contains Vitamin C which helps to get rid of wrinkles. Apply the pulp of pineapple on the skin and leave it for 10 minutes before washing. This will help in toning the skin, removing wrinkles and improving circulation.
Banana helps in removing wrinkles from the skin. Mash the banana to creamy consistency with a fork. Then apply it on the face and hands and leave it to dry for half an hour. Rub and rinse it clean.
Tea provides a wrinkle free skin. It also detoxifies the skin and gives a smooth look. Drinking of green tea or black tea daily is very beneficial for the skin.
Cucumber is a good ingredient to remove wrinkles and keep the skin soft. Rub thin slices of cucumber on affected areas.
Tomato is a very effective home remedy for getting rid of wrinkles from the face. Tomatoes help in tightening the skin and giving a pinkish glow on the face. Apply tomato pulp on the face and neck and wash it after 15 minutes. Add raw tomato in the daily diet.
Olive Oil is a perfect home remedy for removing face wrinkles. Massage the face and neck with olive oil with few drops of lemon juice. The skin will soon become radiant and wrinkle free.
Rice a face pack of rice helps to tighten the skin and in removing wrinkles. Prepare the face pack by making a thick paste with rice powder, milk and rose water. Apply the paste on wet face and leave it for 20 minutes before washing with cold water.
Papaya is a very good agent for removing wrinkles and fine lines.Apply mashed ripe papaya with some honey on the face and neck. Leave for some time and then wash it off with water.
Vitamin E Oil Massage the face daily with vitamin E oil to remove wrinkles and fine lines
Egg White is a very good home remedy for wrinkles on hands and face. Mix egg white, rose water and glycerine and apply it on the wrinkles.
Apricot face pack will tighten the skin and remove fine lines and wrinkles. Prepare he pack by mixing mashed apricot, honey, cold milk and few drops of lime juice. Leave the pack on the face and neck for 15 minutes before washing it off.
Sandalwood Powder is an ancient remedy to get a perfect wrinkle free skin. Make a smooth paste using sandalwood powder and rosewater. Apply it on wet face and wash after 20 minutes.
Consumption of garlic, nuts and ginger on daily basis will slow down the process of aging and the skin will remain wrinkle free for a longer period.
Curd pack is made using curd with a pinch of turmeric powder. It is one of the best and easiest home remedy to make the skin soft and wrinkle-free.
Lentil Mask is an ideal solution to get rid of wrinkles and fine lines. Mix tomato puree and red lentil ( Masoor dal) powder and apply it on the face . Wash it clean after 20 minutes.
Tips to prevent the formation of wrinkles
- Avoid face cosmetics containing alcohol. Use more cosmetics made from natural products.
- Always sunscreen with SPF before going out in the sun.
- Apply a light moisturizer on the face.
- Use a homemade skin tightening mask once a week.
- Control stress and try to 8 hours sleep in 24 hours.
- Follow a healthy lifestyle by doing yoga or other exercises in the morning, adding a good amount of fruits and vegetables in the diet.
- Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water during the day to avoid dehydration.
- Give up smoking.
- Limit or avoid junk food and take a balanced diet daily.