Effect of aging fall drastically over an individual especially during the time where there are sudden signs of aging. The negative effect of aging falls over the skin at first. Some gets the effect of aging very early whereas others takes some time to age. But, in both the cases aging shows drastic effect on the skin layer. The formation of wrinkles and patches makes the person look old and aged.
Even, after applying very expensive creams and lotions such aging spots and wrinkles over the skin cannot be stopped. But, there are some natural remedies that will gradually remove your aging signs. Sometimes, it can also postpone the process of aging. These days’ people who have not even aged much also get the effect of aging. The reasons for early aging are adulteration in food, pollutants, stress and in adequate nutrients present in diet.
Tomorrow or next day every one have to face the aging problem in their life’s. The major effects due to skin aging are formation of wrinkles, fine lines and skin losing. The reasons why skin gets aged can be divided as internal and external factors. Internal factors encompasses inability of skin to get the moisture, Elastin production decreasing and less stimulation of new skin cells etc.
Whereas the external factors include the poor diet concentration, order-less lifestyle, regular smoking habits, loads of stress, give up of exercise in a routine day etc. Are you Worrying about fine lines, sagging skin, laughing lines have started to show up slowly on your face? Then it is time to start on the anti-ageing routine.
Wrinkles are not only the signs of aging but also signs of pollution, stress levels, bad habits, chemicals present in our ecosystem and many other similar factors. Along with using heavy anti-ageing creams, you can try these face packs to pamper your skin and smooth out your fine lines in the natural way.
Although it takes some time out of our busy day, we still believe that a face mask or face pack is one of the best treatments that you can have for anti-ageing problems.
One will never get back to the previous days of youthful skin after passing but by following the natural remedies will helps to decrease the looks the of aging factors like wrinkles, skin lines etc. Follow the homemade remedies to get rid off anti-aging problems and its characteristics.
Try applying fresh aloe vera juice to the skin to make your skin smooth and soft.
Before going to bed take the help of almond oil and massage over the face entirely and leave it for the entire night to be absorbed by the skin. You can also use the ghee in place of almond oil if is comfortable to use.
Add the cucumber pulp in the facials you do, it helps rejuvenates the cells and stimulates the new cells.
Being in the environmental conditions like direct sunlight, cold wind, chemicals and bathing with harsh soaps may also take to you to the steps of aging in fast.
Anti aging face pack 1
Take one cup buttermilk and four tablespoons of boiled oatmeal, leave the oatmeal until it comes to room temperature. Add one tablespoon of olive oil and almond oil to the above two ingredients and form a fine paste.
By avoiding eyes and lips apply this face pack to the face and neck and hold it for 20 minutes. Rinse off the face with cool water and pat the skin with towel. This face pack tights the skin and decrease the wrinkles too.
Anti aging face pack 2
Cucumber is encompassed with the property of silica, silica makes the skin connecting tissues tight. So, use grated cucumber in your face pack for the proven results.
Take a small sized cucumber and grate it, add this one egg white, one tablespoon of lemon and lime juice, few mint leaves, sufficient amount of mashed apple paste.
Apply it over the face entirely and wash it water after 20 minutes. Enzymes of cucumber cares the skin and increase the cells production for the further.
Anti aging face pack 3
Banana is one such fruit that is loaded with the anti aging proteins. The rich vitamins like A and E helps in combat with aging elements and rejuvenates the skin. Take a medium sized banana and mash it, add a tablespoon of cream, tablespoon of honey and a tablespoon of oat flour to it. Mix all the ingredients together and form a spreadable paste. Apply it to the skin and leave it for 30 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm. This face pack can decrease the fine lines and wrinkles.
Anti aging face pack 4
Take a potato and grind it to form a paste and add this paste two tablespoons of grinded apple. Mix these two ingredients well and apply to the face as a mask and wash away the mask with cold water. This face pack gives the natural glow and brings the bright skin to the dull.
Some more Anti aging face masks for natural looking skin
Egg and honey face mask
To make this natural anti aging face mask, you need the ingredients like honey in pure form, essential oil and a single egg. Only a single teaspoon of honey will be enough for this purpose. This pack will require only the white portion of the egg and 4 drops of essential oil of which you like the fragrance. First of all you have you wash your face with water such that not single dirt and pollutants remains. If required, use your regular face wash. Now take all the above mentioned ingredients and blend it. Once the blending is done a smooth paste will be developed which must be applied over the skin. Keep this face mask over your skin for absolutely 20 minutes and then remove it with lukewarm water and see the difference.
Yogurt and olive oil mask
One of the signs of aging over the skin layer is shrinkage and squeezing appearance. Now this can be neutralized with the help of olive oil as it contains good amount of vitamins to be supplied to your skin layer. Yogurt at the same time will make your skin smooth and attractive. In a small container, take 2 spoons of yogurt and add around 4 – 6 drops of olive oil. Mix and make the olive oil dissolve in yogurt. Now apply the mask over your face especially in all those regions where you can see wrinkles. Now keep this mask for approximately 20 minutes and then remove it with the help of cold water. Do this once everyday to stay away from wrinkles.
Grapes and honey face packs
To make this anti aging fruit face pack, the ingredients that you would require are few drops of glycerin, black grapes – 2 -3 fruits and honey of around a single teaspoon. To start with, first of all you need to mash the grapes with your hand or other tool and remember to take of the seeds from the fruit. Now add a single teaspoon of honey over the grape fruit and around 4 drops of glycerin in it. Now, you have to mix all these ingredients well and apply over your face. This pack should be kept over your face for 30 minutes and then removed with the lukewarm water.
Clay and cherry anti aging face pack
Get some fresh cherries from the market or if you have some in your fruit basket, use it to make an anti aging face pack. You would also require fuller’s earth and some drops of rose water. You need to take 4 ripe cherries and get it in a grinder. Once it has become paste pour it over a small container and also add 2 teaspoon of fuller earth powder. Now, you should add 2 – 3 drops of rose water in the solution. Now, mix them well and apply it over the face. This pack should be kept for 20 minutes and remove it with cold water. This is a wonderful face pack, which helps in uplifting skin and removing the dark spots from the face.
Yogurt and orange peel face pack
There are two simple ingredients to be used in this exclusive anti aging face pack. Just mix a single teaspoon of orange peel powder two fresh spoon of yogurt and apply it over your face such that it covers your neck and facial skin as well. Keep this on your face till the time it has become half dry. There after you can wash it with simple plain water. Along with removal of wrinkles, this will give you a natural glow. Since the orange peels contains vitamin C, your skin will be ideally been protected from the harmful effect of sunlight. You also get the benefit of getting yourself away from the sun damage with the help of yogurt and orange peel face pack.
Simple home remedies for anti ageing
Lemon juice: To prevent age spots you need to apply a few drops of lemon juice everyday for up to six weeks. Apply the juice on the spots for 15 minutes before rinsing off.
Coconut milk: Buy a whole coconut and take the milk of it and apply this coconut milk on your face and it will give your facial skin a glowing effect and radiant look.
Avocado mask: Avocado contains a lot of natural oil really helps to give you a young and fresh look. Simply apply either the mash or slices of avocado on your face and your skin will get that rejuvenated look.
Papaya mask: Papaya rich in vitamin A and has a strong antioxidant action, this makes it good for your skin. Besides, the enzyme called papain in papaya can digest the dead cells on the surface of the skin and makes skin more elastic and firm. To make a papaya pieces and mash into a smooth paste apply this on the face and after 15 minutes, wash away with warm water.
Do’s & don’ts
- Before going to bed take the help of almond oil and massage over the face entirely and leave it for the entire night to be absorbed by the skin. You can also use the ghee in place of almond oil if is comfortable to use.
- Add the cucumber pulp in the facials you do, it helps rejuvenates the cells and stimulates the new cells.
- Fill your diet with antioxidant rich foods like fruits and vegetables Green leafy veggies. Good skin health comes with healthy diets.
- Consume foods with Omega-3 was an essential fatty acid which promotes healthy formation of cells.
- Cold weather protection is necessary for keeping skin soft and feeling smooth.
- Egg is a powerhouse of all the anti-ageing elements like omega3 fatty acid, proteins, zinc and the egg yolk contains a special anti-ageing compound called the “biotin” so use egg in face packs.
- Carrots are a rich source of Vitamin A, which helps in booting the collagen production of skin. Collagen makes the skin tight and prevents wrinkles thus giving a very youthful glow to your face.
- Potato is also considered to be a great anti aging tip or ingredient that smoothes the skin while reducing wrinkles.
- Yogurt is also rich in vitamin A which is anti-ageing element. It also releases wrinkle-preventing nutrients when consumed daily.
- Rose water has the regenerating properties and also has a calming effect on the skin. It increases the blood circulation in the capillaries and thus reduces thread veins. It also reduces blemishes and puffiness under the eyes.
- Banana is one of the widely known fruit for its anti-ageing properties; banana contains vitamin A, B and E. It is a rich source of zinc, potassium and iron which is beneficial especially for women.
- Our grandmothers have always advised us to eat and apply papaya on your face since ages. Papaya contains a special enzyme called papain that can kill dead cells and cure skin impurities. It also helps in regenerating new cells and provides elasticity to our skin.
- Too much sugar consumption over long periods of time has been shown to cause skin to dull and wrinkle prematurely due to a process in the body called glycation.
- Being in the environmental conditions like direct sunlight, cold wind, chemicals and bathing with harsh soaps may also take to you to the steps of aging in fast.
- Smoking causes a narrowing of the blood vessels in the skin due to the accumulated nicotine so stop smoking