Skin changes in the upper layer become apparent with wrinkles and sagging of the skin as one advances in age. Skin tends to age prematurely due to other reasons like harsh ultraviolet rays of the sun, environment pollutants, improper nourishment, pregnancy, stress, dehydration, smoking and sudden weight loss. There are several procedures like face lifts or needles adopted by women to tighten the skin, but these procedures take a long time and can have some unpleasant side effects.
On the other hand natural remedies have been found to give good results without any complications or side effects. These natural remedies will give great results when combined with facial exercises and healthy antioxidant diets.
As the saying goes, ‘you are what you eat’, and this implies to our health, skin, hair and general personality. We have seen people talking about consuming healthy food which of course is really good. But at the same time, we need to recognize the fact that certain alterations that occurs on our skin is irrevocable, especially when it comes through an external components like climate change and contamination.
Skin, the outer level of our body that protects us from the harmful sunlight and other environmental hazards are prone to get affected which can be irreversible. Due to less moisture our skin tends to sag and get wrinkles. Therefore it is imperative to take care of the skin. In alignment to keeping your skin tidy and healthy. It is not just significant to consume good food but also double-check that proper remedy is granted by applying diverse face masks to the face.
However, rather than indulging in costly treatments, get involved in some simple home treatments that are exceedingly beneficial. So, pamper your skin with these simple and easy homemade face masks.
If your skin is getting sagged or getting wrinkles, it’s the time you should be concerned about. There are ways through which you can easily stay away from your saggy skin layer. This happens for variety of reasons. One of the reasons include being old. Normally that lady who crosses 40 years of age suffers from saggy skin. It is important to make it back to the normal position. Sometimes as people lose some weight, due to losing of some flesh inside, the skin becomes lose and saggy. It is important to get it toned and back in shape. Some face packs will work really well to get the skin in shape.
Homemade Face Masks For Sagging Skin – Here are few simple home ingredients that can be utilized for preparing face mask for sagging skin.
- Take 2 tbsp of milk and add a few drops of Vitamin E oil and 1/2 tbsp of honey to it. Apply this mixture on your face and neck. Then wash off after 10 minutes. Vitamin E helps in decreasing the blemishes on the skin.
- Mash a ripe banana and apply this on your face and neck. Leave it on for 15 minutes then cleanse off with cold water. Mashed banana is good to tighten facial skin at home. It also leaves your skin supple and smooth.
- Make a paste by mixing 2 tbsp of yogurt with the juice of a freshly squeezed lime. Apply this paste on your face and neck. After 15 minutes wash off with cold water. Regular application will helps attain best result within a couple of days. This mask not only rejuvenates the skin but also eliminates tan from your face.
- Massaging your face with fresh aloe vera gel/juice helps a lot in tightening the skin by moisturising it. Aloe vera is said to have medicinal properties which nourishes the skin and mends skin diseases.
- Take some pulp of an avocado in a bowl and add 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil to it. Refrigerate the mixture for half an hour then apply this on your face and neck. After 20 minutes wash off with cold water.
- Make a paste of sandalwood powder and rose water. Apply this paste on your face and then wash it off after 15 minutes with cold water.
Organizing and applying these face masks decisively brings glory to your sagging skin. Apart from these it is advised that you drink at least 8 glasses of water to retain the moisture from within. Defend your skin from harmful effects of UV rays as they can result in premature skin wrinkles and sagging skin. So before going out do not forget to apply a good sunscreen lotion/cream on your face and neck. Following this easy home remedies for face masks will surely help in the long run.
Skin tightening face packs
- Egg White Mask – There are many skin tightening masks prepared using egg whites. The simplest and most effective method is to apply whipped egg white on the face wait till it dries. Wash the face with lukewarm water. Alternately egg white can be mixed with fuller’s earth, or gram flour or yogurt to give equally effective results.
- Rose water – Rose water helps in purging sanitizing, toning, and softening skin. It helps to tighten the skins blood vessels beneath the skin and in toning the skin. A paste of rose water and sandalwood powder can also apply on the face and washed off after 15 minutes.
- Papaya mask – Papaya has antioxidant properties that enhance skin tone and remove dead cells from the skin .The Vitamin C in papaya rejuvenates the skin and prevents it from further sagging.Papaya minimize es skin pores and prevents attack of free radicals. Make this mask by mixing 1 tablespoon ripe papaya pulp with half tablespoon of rice flour and half tablespoon of honey and apply this on the face. Wash off with fresh water after 20 minutes.
- Cabbage and rice flour mask – Cabbage leaves are best to fight against wrinkles and loose skin. Prepare a paste of cabbage leaves, rice flour and almond oil and apply it on the face. Leave it to dry and then wash with lukewarm water. Alternately a pack using cabbage can also be made by mixing cabbage paste with yogurt, almond oil and honey. Apply this pack on the face and neck and leave it for -20 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Lemon juice and olive oil will – Prevent sagging and maintain the firmness of the facial skin. . Mix 1 teaspoon of olive oil with few drops of lemon juice and apply to on the face and neck. Leave it for about 15-20 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water.
- Ripe banana – Mashed banana is considered best to tighten facial skin at home.Leave it for about 15 minutes and then wash off with cold water.
- Castor oil – Castor oil is more effective in skin tightening. Apply castor oil on the face and massage gently which will help to tighten the sagging facial skin
- Aloe Vera juice – Aloe Vera consists of anti-aging substances which helps a lot to tighten the skin.
- Honey – Contains anti-aging and antiseptic properties. Apply honey on the face and leave it until it gets dry. Then wash off with lukewarm water
- Tomato juice – Tomatoes are effective for toning up sagging skin. Just apply tomato juice on face and neck. Let it dry then wash it off with water.
- Coconut oil – It is the best natural skin care product for anti-wrinkle treatment. It helps in reducing fine lines and tightens the sagging skin.
- Potatoes – Contain anti-aging property. It helps to remove blemish marks and dark pigments on the facial skin. It helps to get rid of fine lines and wrinkles. Placing of raw potato slices on the eyes help to prevent crow’s feet and wrinkles visible under the eyes.
- Water – Water is the best natural method for firming up skin.Water effectively moisturizes tightens, and hydrates the skin. It is the best agent to flush out toxins from body.
- Healthy diet that is rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals is required to maintain a healthy body. Again the most important thing for tighter skin is to have a healthy body.
It is important to get rid of saggy skin with the natural and homemade remedies. The remedies stated would be quite useful.
Top face packs for sagging/ flabby skin
Natural oil massage
You must get a combination of natural oils such as olive oil, jojoba oil and lavender oil in a container. Mix them well and apply over the area where you have saggy skin. Rub against the skin in circular motion. Especially when it is about the face use the inverted massage techniques from the chin to forehead. Massage it till the time the oil gets absorbed by the skin.
Cucumber and avocado pack
After you have wash your face and make it clean, the pack that will be most feasible is the cucumber and avocado pack. You have to take out the pulp from avocado and keep it aside. Again take half a cucumber and make a pulp out of it. Take 2 spoons from each ingredient and add honey with it. Mix them well and apply over your face or skin where your skin has sagged. Wait for 10 minutes and wash it with cold water. Do it regularly and get your skin back in shape.
Orange peel off
You can also take avail an orange peel off remedy to stay away from saggy skin. You have to take the powdered form of orange peel off of a spoon. Now mix it with egg white. Now apply it over your face or skin where you have got sagged. Let it stay for 20 minutes and see a layer is forming. They you can peel the layer and get firm skin.