You are looking for best anti hair fall shampoos in India, here you have a list to choose upon your hair type. As people are busy in hectic schedules and don’t get time to take of their hair. Thus, you can choose any of the homemade remedy for hair fall to get long thick hair.
There are various shampoos and conditioners that helps to reduce hair fall, which are easily available in the market.
But, you need to check with the ingredients as most of the shampoos are of chemical effective. It is better to choose natural ingredients that balance the chemical formulas which won’t affect hair any more.
Pantene Pro-V hair fall control shampoo
This shampoo has pro-vitamin B7, B5 Niacin and vitamin E formula. Vitamins heal the damaged hair follicles and improve the blood circulation in the scalp. The nourishing elements in this shampoo feed the hair, gives it volume and smoothness.
Tresemme hair fall defen
This is one of the most reputed brands of shampoo in India. Tresemme contains Hydrolyzed keratin, Tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Acetate (Vitamin E).
These target the most damaged areas to strengthen and help to restore hair. This shampoo is gentle enough for daily use. For best results; use the Tresemme Hair Fall Defense Conditioner after shampooing.
VLCC hair fall repair
It is an ideal shampoo for men’s hair. This shampoo has the composition of hibiscus extract, coconut oil, biotin and hydrolyzed keratin.
VLCC nourishes and strengthens hair roots to reduce hair fall effectively. It also protects the hair from pollution. The natural ingredients nourish and moisturize the hair.
Dove Men+Care thickening fortifying shampoo
It is great anti hair fall shampoo with a manly scent. It contains Caffeine which revives the cell energy helps in the growth of the hair.
The calcium in the shampoo keeps the hair strong and makes it thick. The micro-moisture serum provides nourishment to the scalp. Dove makes your hair look and feel great!
L’Oreal Paris total repair 5
This shampoo works wonders in controlling hair damage and restoring hair in its natural state. The ceramide serum intensely repairs the hair fall issue from the root. It also moisturizes the hair and makes it shiny.
You should remember that using chemical-based shampoos are sure to come with more or less side effects. On the other hand, herbs, fruits and other such pure natural products used in herbal shampoos are almost 100% free of any side effect.
Khadi shikakai shampoo
This shampoo comes with the power of shikakai extracts. Shikakai is a hair tonic and a conditioner as well. This also contains reetha, amla, heena, tulsi mehndi.It is an excellent composition for fighting hair fall.
Kesh king herbal shampoo
It is a trusted brand for hair fall cure over the years. This shampoo contains rich extracts of rare herbs, aloe vera which increases the hair strength, protect it from damage and pollution.
Apply it on wet hair. Rinse thoroughly afterwards. Use it with Kesh King Conditioner for optimum results.
Key components to rescue
All of these names are tough to remember. But if you go through the ingredients on the label of the bottle, you are sure to find some of these.
- To improve the blood circulation in the scalp, vitamins play major roles.Niacin, vitamin-A, vitamin-B7, B5, H, H1, E the used in hair fall control shampoos. Apple polyphenol also performs the same task.
- Active ingredients like Salicylic acid, swerti are used for cleaning scalp pores.
- Azelaic acid, nettle extract, pygeum extract are popular components used in these shampoos as DHT blockers.
- Our hair is made up of a protein called Keratin.A proper blend of keratin protein and iron can curb hair loss.
- Ketoconazole, zinc kills the fungi and dandruff. Make the scalps healthy.
- Copper peptides, antioxidants help in better absorption of the nutrients.
- Caffeine also revives the cell energy, helps in the growth of the hair. He shou wu (fo-ti), iron ferment are also believed to benefit hair growth.
- Panthenol, inositol, biotin, methionine etc are used for proper nourishment.
All the ingredients mentioned above are chemicals. You should remember that using chemical-based shampoos are sure to come with more or less side effects.
Herbs, fruits and other such pure natural products are almost 100% free of any side effect.
- Sodium cocoyl isethionate (extracted from coconut), amla extracts, shikakai juice, curd, honey, egg whites, aloe vera gel etc are used as the base ingredients of herbal anti hair fall shampoos for both men and women. These are proved cures for baldness, excessive hair loss.
- Tea-tree oil, jojoba oil, almond oil, rosemary oil, hibiscus oil, germinated wheat oil are also used in these shampoos. These oils are believed to be excellent remedies for dry scalp. These also feed the hair with proper nourishment and give it a shiny, silky look.
You can also make your own hair fall control shampoo using some of these natural products. Surf a few sites over the internet to know about the proportions of the ingredients and method.
What to avoid
Harsh chemicals used in the shampoo can make you end up losing more hair. Although small proportions may not result any harm.
Before you buy your remedy read the label on the bottle carefully. Some names of these harmful chemicals present in such shampoos are:
- Sodium lauryl sulfate. It works like bleach.
- Ammonium lauryl sulfate.
- Disodium sulfosuccinate laureth.
Words of caution
- Read the instructions written on the label on the back of the shampoo bottle carefully.
- Over-shampoo can be damaging.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly with fresh cold water after shampooing.
- You should be careful if you are allergic to any component present in your shampoo
Some words of wisdom
Nourishment is always both inside out otherwise it’s incomplete. Use a shampoo aid and include healthy foods, especially protein, vitamin and iron enriched food items in your platter, lead a healthy life side by side for the best results.