Here you have the best of top homemade winter masks. This is the mask to help you retain the quality of the hair and help the stop hair fall. Winter is the times when the quality of skin tends to become dry and this results in unwanted dryness and as a result you suffer from the condition of unfavourable hair fall and there is an unwanted itchy feel.
You feel like scratching the scalp all along. This is when you can take to homemade hair masks and pastes and this work like magic to help the hair stay nourished and silky.
The season which makes us to run inside the home and tempts us to take part under the couches ‘winter’ is fully on. You can sizzle your body with the warming methods but what about your hair looking at you with a dull face, our hair needs the moisture through which it is able to smile again.
Not just the dullness our hair shapes to, it may also deprived with lack of shine, life and strength. Winter also an wake-up alarm to the dandruff, so to fight with all the above winter hair problems let us involve our-self’s making few hair recipes that help our hair from all the directions.
Homemade egg yolk hair mask
One egg yolk
One tablespoon castor oil
Steps to prepare
- Take one egg yolk in a cup and beet it until it becomes frothy, now add it a tablespoon of olive oil to it, mix both of them well.
- Apply this mixture to your hair and scalp with the help of a soft brush or finger tips.
- After applying, massage the mixture for two to three minutes and then leave it for about one to two hours.
- Rinse off with your normal shampoo and luke warm water.
Follow this hair mask for weekly thrice to make your hair shiny and airy.
Homemade strawberry hair mask
Two tablespoons of mayonnaise
Steps to make
- Pour strawberries in a jar and crush them with the help of a fork until they become mashed.
- Now add two tablespoons of mayonnaise to the crushed strawberries.
- Mix them well and keep it aside.
- Before applying this hair pack, wet your hair.
- Spread the paste as a mask thoroughly and cover it with a shower cap.
- Leave it for about 30 minutes and then rinse off with the help of normal shampoo and luke warm water.
Homemade wheatgerm hair mask
Three tablespoons of wheatgerm
100 ml of brandy
Two tablespoons of olive oil
Steps to prepare
- Take a glass jar and pour three tablespoons of wheatgerm, 100 ml of brandy in it.
- Cover the jar with a lid and store it in a dark and cool place.
- Leave it for about two weeks.
- After the period, strain out the wheatgerm and add it two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Apply this mixture on your hair and scalp, leave it for about half an hour and then rinse off with plain water to get the amazing results.
Homemade banana and yogurt hair mask
Half cup curd
Two tablespoons of olive oil
Steps to prepare
- Mash enough the banana until it becomes a soft texture with out any lumps, now add half cup of yogurt and two tablespoons of olive oil to it.
- Spread this paste on your hair and scalp with your finger tips.
- Cover the head with a shower cap and leave it for about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Rinse off with luke warm water and mild shampoo.
Banana paste can really make the magic happen
Your hair can be better strengthened with the application of the banana mask. You need to arrange for two ripe bananas and you should peel them off and make paste out of the fruits. Add three table spoons of mayonnaises to the paste and it is also important to add three drops of lavender essential oil and one table spoon of olive oil. Then it is time for you to mix the paste well. Keep on mixing for thirty minutes till the paste becomes smooth for application. Now it is time to apply the mask on the hair and you should retain the same for thirty minutes and then wash off with Luke warm water.
Honey and milk improves your hair
Both honey and milk can really have good effect on your scalp and can even improve the quality of the hair. Take one glass of raw and whole milk and mix two tea spoon of honey into the milk. Apply the same to massage from the root of the hair till the tip. After leaving it for 25 minutes you can shampoo your hair and wash off using Luke warm water.
The combo of banana and almond will work
You can even make a combo of banana and almond and apply the same on the hair. Take a ripe banana and mash it well. Add to the banana eight drops of authentic almond oil. The mixing should be done well and it should be done very carefully. Massage the solution well on your hair. You need to maintain the solution for complete twenty five minutes and wash off the same by using apple cider vinegar. You can even wash the hair with flat vinegar.
Rum and black tea – Both are good
Do you know about the hair pack of Rum and Black Tea? Take four table spoon of black brewed tea and this should be mixed well with one table spoon of rum. Use the solution to be applied at the hair roots and then it should be left outwards. The solution should be sustained for one complete hour and then it is time for you to wash off the solution.
The magic of black gram
Take three tablespoon of black gram and soak it well for the entire night. Next day it is time for you to make a paste with the gram. Along with the same you have to use black gram flour. Add to the solution one beaten egg and you can even add one table spoon of lemon juice and one cup full of fat yogurt. All the stuffs should be well mixed and the same should be applied on the hair. You have to leave the solution for half an hour and then wash off the same.
The essential effect of rosemary oil
In winter your hair tends to get fizzy and there are split ends. For this you need one egg yolk and you have to mix the same with one tablespoon of olive oil and one table spoon of best quality vitamin oil. You also need to add five drops of Rosemary Essential Oil and one teaspoon of pure natural honey. Take the solution, mix it well and massage the same especially at the ends. Rake a shower cap to wrap the head and keep the same for half an hour. Now wash off the solution well to help the hair feel so smooth and properly nourished. In case you have split ends from before then first it is important that you cut off the damaged ends and then apply the solution.