Capsicum continues to be cultivated for a huge number of years currently. Available in a range of colors – red, yellow and green, it’s also called as bell pepper, jalapeno or chili. Rich in vitamins, it’s a simple yet effective cure for several diseases. And also with its numerous medicinal properties, capsicum is a good ingredient for many yummy dishes. Listed below are few of its benefits:
- Cancer prevention: Capsicum is made up of compounds called capsaicins that prevent carcinogen by binding together with DNA and gives some security from cancer malignancy.
- Hair: Capsicum extract is among the best hair regrowth boosting remedy. It stops hair fall and assists you to maintain heavier and more voluminous hair.
- Eyes along with skin: Eating capsicum helps keep the skin clear, prevent rashes along with pimples. It includes vitamin A, which is wonderful for eyes and aids in preventing eye conditions.
- Burns calories: Eating capsicum speeds up the metabolism and facilitates burning more calories. It minimizes weight gained due to a high weight diet. In addition, it leads in secretion of digestive juices that helps in preventing ailments related to indigestion. To be a cardiovascular stimulant, it regulates our blood pressure and lessens cholesterol along with triglyceride in your body.
- Pain relief: Capsicum also blocks the transmission of pain on the skin towards spinal twine and prevents the feeling of soreness. It’s helpful in healing pain-related conditions.