The Hair Spa brings the hair back to its prime health and nourishment, reversing damage and improving its overall aspect. It is frequently done by women before big events when they want their hair to look and feel perfect.
You will agree, however, that when top-notch beauty websites such as this one, disposes of valuable information that will revolutionize your life at no cost, there is absolutely no good reason to go around leaving your dollars at those expensive spas.
Below you will find all you need to know in order to attain the most beautiful hair on the block, with ingredients you have in your very own food cabinet. Stick around and try these recipes to have beautiful hair with a ton of savings.
Olive oil hair treatment
Olive oil is a powerful growth and strand thickening agent for the hair. It can also be applied to the scalp to combat dandruff, dryness and flakiness of the skin. It is very nourishing and will help to repair hair that is damaged.
Although olive oil can be found in many store-bought hair products since women have discovered its benefits, here, we are going to be using it as the sole and pure ingredient to attain the best results.
- Step 1: Apply from 1 to 3 tablespoons of Olive oil to the hair. The longer the hair, the higher the quantity you should use.
- Step 2: Massage from the scalp to the tip of the hair.
- Step 3: Steam the hair for 10 minutes to potentialize the effect. This can be achieved through bending over a pot with hot water and putting a towel over both the hair and the pot to lock in the heat.
- Step 4: Wrap the hair in a damp towel for 12 minutes.
- Step 5: Wash the hair with a natural shampoo and conditioner.
- Step 6: Repeat up to two times a week.
Avocado hair treatment
The oil of the Avocado works wonders as a scalp moisturizer. It also just so happens to be packed with many vitamins, proteins and amino acids that will help the hair thrive in length and strength.
The honey in this recipe will also help too reduce hair breakage due to its high antioxidants. It can prevent shedding of hair since it strengthens the hair follicles. It also has antiseptic and antibacterial qualities.
So here is how you use this information to your advantage:
- Step 1: Mash up an avocado and apply it from the roots down to the tip of the hair.
- Step 2: Steam the hair for 10 minutes to potentialize the effect by bending over a pot with hot water and putting a towel over both the hair and the pot to lock in the heat.
- Step 3: Leave the avocado mask on the hair for another 20 minutes.
- Step 4: Rinse and wash the hair with a natural shampoo in cool water.
- Step 5: You may repeat the process once a week.
Coconut cream treatment
As many of us know, the coconut is very likely one of the earth’s most incredible creations. It has a wide range of uses, and one of them, as you can guess, is for the hair. The cream of the coconut is rich in essential fats, protein, iron and it even contains our beloved vitamin E.
It can help to treat dandruff and cease hair shed and breakage. It will deeply moisturize as well as nourish the scalp, softening the hair and acting as a wonderful conditioner.
Here is how you can use coconut cream on your hair:
- Step 1: Steam the hair without adding anything to it for 10 minutes by bending over a pot with hot water and putting a towel over both the hair and the pot to lock in the heat.
- Step 2: Then, distribute half a cup of coconut cream to the entirety of the hair.
- Step 3: Leave the cream for approximately one hour.
- Step 4: Wash the hair with a natural shampoo under cool temperature water.
There you have it. Three spectacular and highly nourishing recipes that will revolutionize the life of your hair. These formulas make a strong, shiny and smooth hair possible for every woman no matter her budget. We hope you have enjoyed these wonderful DIY Hair Spa recipes and that you show off those beautiful locks with the utmost confidence.