The most annoying and unavoidable thing is the up rise of acne on our faces. Feeling of acne on your skin causes you a lot of discomfort and today we will be talking about how you can finally get rid of them with the help of a simple ingredient.
Excessive dirt, oil, clogged up the cell and dead skin triggers the growth of acne. It is caused by multiple reasons. The inflammation caused by the skin due to acne is painful and chronic in nature. They pop up on the face, back, shoulders, neck, arms, and chest. You might be shocked but blackheads, whiteheads, cysts, nodules, and pimples are all different kinds of acne that you face. This problem is generally seen in children when they hit puberty. Their glands get activated but it can be seen affecting people of any age. It doesn’t pose any threat to your health but it leaves behind a nasty scar. We ask you to treat this problem of acne with the use of a natural remedy as it won’t cost you any side effects and will be easy on your pocket too.
The benefits of coconut water
In the last couple of days, coconut water has started to be in the limelight for the advantages it possesses. Our body responds extremely well to coconut water and it has been for a long time now. Not only does it detoxify your body and keeps you hydrated but it also fights the terrible acne problems. Green and young coconuts contain a good amount of water inside them.
Coconut water is the best solution for treating scars, acne and blemishes. Take a look at the properties of coconut water.
- Coconut water has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antibacterial properties. These properties of coconut water help to get rid off the bacteria, microbes and inflammation caused by acne.
- Coconut Water forms a shield of acid to fight back the horrible up rise of pimples.
- Pain and discomfort is lowered by healing and soothing the skin.
- Rich in A, E and K Vitamins it plays a major part in your beauty treatment regime.
- Once coconut water cleanses the clogged pores, it deeply nourishes and moisturizes them. This prevents bacteria to settle in the pores again.
- The use of coconut water on a daily basis will keep your liver free from toxins. Regulate your bowel movements and help you dispose off the waste from your body. The blood circulation will improve and metabolism will be boosted. Production of sebum oil that causes acne will be kept in check too.
- A natural astringent and antioxidant. Your skin will be free from radicals and oil in excessive amount.
How will you use coconut water to remove acne?
We have a few methods of applying Coconut Water to remove acne scars on your skin.
The first method
Wash your face or the area that is covered with acne scars. Use lukewarm water and herbal soap to cleanse the area. Dry the skin with a towel. Using a cotton dab coconut water on the affected part. Let the coconut water seep through the skin. Leave it for the night and you’ll see results. Do it on a regular basis before sleeping.
The second method
Honey is another best thing that goes a long way in healing acne marks. Use it with coconut water and you will see results like never before. Mix two tablespoons of coconut water with aloe vera gel(four tablespoons) and honey(two tablespoons). Apply this mixture all over the area that has acne scars. Let it rest for half an hour and then wash it off.
The third method
Lemon has acidic properties that can remove the stubborn marks of acne. Use it with coconut water and you have the best remedy. Squeeze out the juice of one lemon and to that add fresh coconut water(four tablespoons). Massage the affected area with a cotton ball for a few minutes. You can go to sleep with this mixture on your skin and wash it off in the morning.
The fourth method
Time to get to action and scrub away the impurities. The presence of dead skin cells can reduce the pimples and the marks caused by them with this method. You skin will also feel hydrated with this technique. In a bowl mix four tablespoons of coconut water with sugar(two tablespoons). Apply it on the affected area and massage. After doing it for a few minutes wash your face with lukewarm water.
The fifth method
Banana is another ingredient that is full of enzymes. It has the properties to heal the scars when working with coconut water. Mash half a banana and add turmeric powder(half a pinch). Combine coconut water(two tablespoons) with this mixture. Apply this and let it rest for half-an-hour. Wash it off with cold water.
The protein named cytokines helps to heal the damaged cells. Healthy cells are promoted and inflammation, trauma and infection is reduced. Try out these methods to see results.