Blackheads are a form of acne which is dark in color. These are also referred as open comedones and the look like pores. These occur on the surface on the skin and bump up like small acnes.
These are stubborn acnes which stick like the glue and are tough to bring out. The ones which are similarly of a lighter shade are known as whiteheads.
When you have excess oil on your skin and you get the debris like dead skin cells, these mixes and clog the opened pores. When this action takes place, you have these small particles on your skin and they disrupt your beautiful look.
The blackheads are more likely to occur on your face, shoulders, back and neck, and the most prominent place where they can be detected is the face!
In this article we will get to know how to remove blackheads with the help of a bobby pin. This method is slightly difficult as it will prick you for a while, but it’s best for instant effect.
When you need to go to a party, and you don’t have blackhead strips, this is the easiest hack that will save you from flaunting those black spots.
Steps to remove blackheads with bobby pin
- Cleanse your face with a face wash or preferably a scrub.
- Take a steamy shower so that you open the pores. When you open the pores, it becomes easier for you to extract those acnes. This also leaves you the least possibility of scarring and pain.
- Once you have taken a shower, use a damp towel to wipe off your face.
- Take a bobby pin and look into the mirror.
- Take the loop side of the bobby pin and place it onto the nearest blackhead that you see.
- The loop of the bobby pin should be around the blackhead that you detected.
- Once you can grab hold of the blackhead with the pin, pull it down like you are extracting it out of your skin.
- While you pull it down, it might prick you mildly. This is because the blackhead had become a part of your skin and extracting it would be slightly painful.
- You will not have pain due to the pin, but the process will be slightly prickly.
- Turn to the next one that you detect and follow the same process to extract them.
- Once you have extracted all the possible blackheads, feel the immediate need of your skin.
- If you think it needs mild cleansing, then go for it or simply use a damp towel to wipe off all the blackheads you just removed.
- Once you do this, you should take a moisturizer to hydrate your skin.
Tips for blackhead removal
- You should see how your skin reacts to the first blackhead your extract, to be sure if you can continue with the process.
- Every remedy is not beneficial for everybody, which is why you should see how it suits your skin.
- If you have acnes on your skin, you should not use this method because you might mistakenly prick one of them. This will lead to bleeding or excretion of pimple dirt, untimely. This could also make you have permanent scars, which are tough to heal.
- There are numerous remedies for blackhead removal and they last long. From buying products online to choosing remedies that can be made at home, there are plenty of options to go about.
- Skin problems are related to what you eat and how your lifestyle is. Avoid consuming chocolates, milk chocolate, nuts, peanuts, eggs, cheese, avocado, ripe mangoes, cream powder, fresh cream, shellfish, fried food, coconut milk and fatty meats. The list might be slightly longer, which is why reducing the amount of consumption is the first step that you can take.
- Start exercising regularly so that you can sweat more, when you sweat and you ooze out the toxins. This in turn excretes dead skin, oil, etc. Keep your skin glowing and healthy with a proper diet and exercise routine. All of these measures will prevent you from having acnes in the long run.