Women love to carry their long lustful legs in the best way possible. Be it in tiny shorts during summertime or while wearing dresses to parties, we love to flaunt our clean andbeautiful legs. This article gives you all that you need to know about permanent hair removal on legs, that too with the best of home remedies.
Women dislike having excessive hair growth on skin, and in today’s busy lifestyles, it becomes quite problematic to go through regular processes for maintenance. Follow some natural remedies and reduce hair growth gradually:
Papain is an important component in papaya. It helps us breakdown hair follicles and reduces its development. Papaya suits people with touchy skin the most.
You need ¼ tablespoon of papaya powder or 1 tablespoon of papaya glue, ¼ tablespoon of gram flour, ¼ tablespoon of turmeric, 4 tablespoons of mustard, 2 tablespoons of mustard oil, and 2 drops of essential oil.
To make the papaya glue you need to peel and crush the papaya pieces. Once the glue is made, add all the ingredients in it. Apply the mix on your legs and in the opposite direction of hair growth. Wait till it gets dry. Take a muslin cloth or use wax strips and place it over. Pull it apart in the inverse direction of hair growth and when the glue uproots the strands of hair, you can wash off the legs with water. At the end of the process apply essential oil like lavender or olive. You could also substitute essential oil with baby oil. Repeat the process 3 times a week, and you will have reduced hair growth within 3 months.
Turmeric is one of the ideal Indian and Chinese ingredients for skin and beauty. It has been used for sparkling skin in various ways but little did people know that they can reduce hair development. Take ¼ tablespoon of gram flour, ¼ tablespoon of rice flour/oats with 2 teaspoons of turmeric and blend well. Add adequate amount of milk to make a paste. Apply it to your skin and use a neat cloth to remove the strands of hair. Always pull off on the inverse direction of hair removal. Wash your legs and see them glow.
Sugar, honey and lemon mix
Sugar and lemon are widely used for unwanted hair removal at home. You need 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of lemon extract, 1 teaspoon of honey, 2 teaspoons of cornstarch/flour. Take a small vessel to heat, and add honey followed by lemon. Next add sugar and make smooth glue. You could also heat the mix in the microwave for 3 minutes. If the glue is too thick, add some water to dilute. Let the temperature drop down to slightly warm. Apply cornstarch to your legs. Now use a spatula to apply the warm mix. Do it in small portions, and as soon as you apply, blanket the portion with wax strips. Make sure you pull the strips in the inverse direction of hair removal. This method gradually reduces growth of unwanted hair, so you need not repeat process after a few times.
Basil and onion paste
for this remedy you simply need 10 to 12 basil leaves and 2 onions. Remove the flimsy transparent layers from onion layers. Squash the leaves with the films of onion to make glue. Apply the mix to unwanted hair and let it dry for 20 minutes. Rinse with water and repeat for 3-4 times a week. Follow this remedy for 2-3 months and see reduced hair growth on your legs.
Apart from the natural remedies there are some other methods to help you have cleaner legs and reduced hair growth. These would include:
- Laser treatment: this is an expensive procedure but is quite effective. Though it is not natural, but it drops down your hassle once and for all. Laser treatments for unwanted hair removal are done by dermatologists, so you need to get in touch with a good doctor or visit a healthcare.
- Salon wax treatments: repetitive wax treatments at salons are known to reduce unwanted hair growth. This could take some more time, but are less of a hassle compared to home remedies and less expensive compared to laser treatments.
Make up your mind and select what you think would serve you the best. Home remedies might look ineffective initially, but you need to be consistent to get visible results. Try to avoid shaving your legs as they increase the hair growth process.
There are few tips that we need to follow when it comes to taking care of our body. For hair removal from legs, you need to understand that there are some things which have to be kept at mind:
- Be patient because the processes are lengthy. Once you keep following the remedies, they will start reducing hair growth and then stop it ultimately. But till the process is complete, you will have to keep on repeating it.
- The natural remedies are going to be effective but they will need more time than the other options. You might have to increase the frequency and give more time, but the long term benefits are worth it.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables because they keep your healthy and hydrated. Treating your legs might pull out a lot of moisture initially, so it is important to provide internal and external hydration.
- Every time you treat you hair with some remedy, make sure you add steam to your legs for opening the pores. This process is very important for faster results.
- Eating a proper diet will regulate hormones and reduce the increase of unwanted hair.
- Cleanse well after following the remedies so that the unwanted strands of hair are washed away.
- Sleep well and practice activities like yoga and meditation. These will help you have a better body and mind.
- If you see excess hair growth followed by increased muscle mass, decreased breast size, deepening of the voice, get to a doctor as you might need some serious diagnosis. This can happen due to medical conditions and should be treated soon.
- The best way to treat sensitive skin is to apply home remedies. They are going to be inexpensive and comfortable.