Ginger is one of the favorite seasonings that we add to our recipes. But they are fonder of due to the health benefits they add on. It is a well-known root which provides anti-inflammatory and gastric properties which digest our food and keeps our stomach healthier. This root can also be used as a slimming formula which promotes weight loss. This is not only leaves a nice thermogenic effect but also activates metabolism and burns down calorie.
On the other hand, lemon happens to be a great medicine which promotes our health in different ways. It is a natural thinning agent which contains vitamin C and it becomes a very effective antioxidant which reduces body waste and detoxifies the body. It is also known to reduce abdominal swelling and is perfect to be added to your weight loss routine.
How can ginger and lemon help reduce weight?
Since both of these elements reduces weight, we can consider blended them together to double up the effects. Both these are natural slimming formulas which will give you better results than relying on pills or easier methods of reduction. If you had no idea about how these are blended together, and you didn’t know that they could at all be added together, we will tell you how to go about the recipe. Know the versatile ways to use them, so that you can get the best taste as you consume them!
- Make lemon and ginger tea for yourself and make sure you don’t add sugar to it. Simply make tea as you always do, add some crushed ginger while it boils and add lemon to the tea after straining it in the cup! It is good to consume the chicken before breakfast.
- If you can withstand the raw taste of ginger, you can consume chopped ginger raw and then have a cup of lemon tea. For this too, you are not to add sugar.
- You can create amazing lemonade which is delicious to taste when added with ginger. Prepare the classic recipe of lemon and add refined sugar or honey for sweetening. Add 1 teaspoon of grated ginger, along with another option to add well-diced cabbage leaves. This added to the detoxifying effect. Drink this once a day, preferably before you have breakfast.
- Finally, you can also make ginger and lemon dressing, and this turns out to be quite a creative alternative. This lets you enjoy the goodness of ginger and lemon together and that too with an enhanced taste. Peel a handful of ginger and then mix with lemon juice. Add the dressing to salads and enjoy a scrumptious low diet meal!
Other benefits of lemon and ginger
Like we mentioned before, both lemon and ginger have great properties which promote health in numerous ways. Weight loss might be the aspect you stress more on, but there are more to the benefits than just one! Just remember the recipes and you will get more than just weight loss.
- Lemon and ginger are known to help you purify your blood. They have cleansing ingredients which eliminates unnecessary toxins and wastes. Both of these are good for cleansing the blood naturally and can heal you internally. The combination better blood circulation and fights cholesterol.
- The combination of the two is known to strengthen immune system, as both the elements have large components to do so. They are known to reduce cold, improve voice conditions, reduce respiratory problems, infections, etc.
- Both of them are also known to promote skin conditions. Lemon is rich in antioxidants along with vitamin C being the most important weapon. The recipes will keep your body hydrated and happy!
- Lastly, they are both used for better digestion. A drink prepared with ginger and lemon, will faster you metabolism and make you digest the food you eat. This is one of the reasons why it should be consumed in an empty stomach. They are known to slower down intestinal movements and reduce fluid retention.
Both these elements really gel up well for solving your weight loss problems! They add on to the benefits and give you more than you want. On the other hand, it is important to note that these are slow method towards weight loss and will be ineffective if they are not backed up by exercising and diet. It is good to start slow, but the small processes should be concrete enough to not fall back. Start with simple exercises at home and note down the calorie intake you do. Consume healthy food which includes vegetables and fruits, and reduce the consumption of products which harms or increases fat content in body.