Avocado fruits are widely available in the Mexico and Central America. Avocado contains the rich set of vitamins like A, B, and E. It contains the many nutrients and unsaturated fatty acids help for the skin care. Avocado is one of the large berry contains the single seed. Avocado is like egg shaped green skin body fruit. Avocados contain the 16-heptadecene-1, 2, 4-triol works as the anti bacterial compound. The anti bacterial compound in the avocado helps to clear the skin problems like pimples and acne. The nutrients and vitamins in the avocado do the great help for the skin care. Here are the homemade avocado face packs and face masks try all these.
Homemade avocado face packs, face masks
Avocado & honey face mask
Take the avocado fresh fruit. Make the avocado into small pieces separate the seed from the avocado. Take all the pieces into blender add the ½ cup of water to the avocado pieces make them as paste. Take out the avocado paste from the blender. Now add the 1-2 tbsp of honey to the avocado paste. Mix the avocado paste and honey well. Apply this paste on the face and neck evenly. Wait for 10 -15minutes. Then wash the face with cool water. The rich nutrients in the avocado and honey as the natural moisturizing agent make the skin glowing.
Avocado & banana face pack
Take the avocado pieces separate from the seed in a blender. Add the fresh ripe banana and 1 egg yolk to the avocado pieces in the blender. Run the blender and make all the ingredients as the fine smooth cream. Apply this cream all over the face.
Avocado & curd face pack
Take the ripe avocado into small pieces, take the ½ cup curd and 1-2 tbsp of honey .Put all the ingredients in the blender make it as the smooth paste. Apply this pate on the face. Wash your face after 15-20 minutes, dried your face with towel.
Avocado & lemon face pack
Take the 1 fresh ripe avocado and the fresh lemon. Take the seed from the ripe avocado and peel the skin of avocado make the avocado into pieces. Now mesh the avocado pieces with fork and add the lemon juice to it. Mix the avocado pieces and lemon juice well. Apply this mixture on the face. This face pack repairs the damaged skin.
Avocado contains the many nutrient vales they do more benefits to the skin. So try to use the homemade avocado face packs.
Oatmeal avocado face mask
Oatmeal is known as a great skin scrubber as it has a coarse grainy texture which helps in exfoliating. And avocado is known for its moisturizing effect, leaving the skin smooth and subtle. So together a combination of oatmeal and avocado provides great moisture and also helps in restoring damaged skin. For making a face mask out of these two ingredients, all you need is 1/2 cup of cooked oatmeal and 1/2 ripe avocado. First, cook the oatmeal as per the guidelines given in the back of the pack and then add to it 1/2 mashed avocado until it forms a lump-free consistency. Then gently apply the pack to your face and leave it for 15 minutes until it gets dry. Then wash it off with lukewarm water and pat your dry clean skin with a soft towel.
Avocado egg face mask
Another very effective skin mask which is great for moisturizing is a pack of avocado and egg white. Egg whites are great for absorbing the excess sebum beneath our skin pores, thereby preventing the formation of acne. And together along with avocado, this face mask is a great option for people having oily skin. For preparing this face mask, all you need is:
- ½ Ripe avocado
- 1 Egg white
- 1 Tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
Firstly, all you need to do is mash up the avocado into a smooth paste without any lump, with the help of a fork and then slowly fold it in the egg white mix and add lemon juice to the mixture. Then gently apply the mixture to your skin and leave it for 15 minutes and then clean it up with lukewarm water.
Cucumber with avocado
This is a face mask which is known for its beneficial effects for the treatment of acne. As a combination of these two in a face mask, it makes for one of the best outcome. All w need to do is, follow a simple routine.
- Firstly in a small bowl add 1/2 cup of avocado pulp and mix with two tablespoon of cucumber juice.
- Then apply the mask on your cleansed face and keep it for 10-15 minutes.
- Then finally rinse off the mask off with lukewarm water and pat it with soft towel.
Avocado face mask skin benefits
- Avocado face masks fall under the category of home remedies for treating skin issues, therefore it is chemical free and most likely this is what makes these masks so adaptable for almost all skin types.
- Since it is chemical free, it makes for a better option than that of those chemical fancy products which we so often find in most of the beauty showrooms. Also, avocado is great for treating acne problems since it fights as an antigen against the acne-causing bacteria.
- Avocado is such a product that reaches to deep down of the skin pores, thereby nourishing even the most life-less skin.
- Avocado works as a miracle agent in the process of preventing the formation of wrinkles, making the skin look even more radiant.
- Since avocado is a home remedy, it can be easily found out in any grocery story and this is very affordable too.
- Avocado is known for its highly beneficial qualities. Not only is it considered as a super food, but also very effective for treating our skin problems. Thus, even if we do not add any other ingredients along with avocado, that will be enough too. Avocado alone has the power to make your skin healthy.
- Always use a mushy and a ripe avocado for the purpose of making face masks since then it will be easy to mash into a smooth paste.
- After preparing the mask, do not forget to refrigerate it for few minutes. By doing so, the face mask will provide an additional soothing effect to your skin.
- If you want to make a mask for treating wrinkles, then you may add an egg white to your mixture. Egg white will act as a skin tightening agent.
- Always, wash your face with lukewarm water before applying the mask, since this will make your skin pores very active for a better result.
- If you have extremely rough and dry skin then I will suggest you to add a few drops of either olive oil or almond oil to the mixture. This will act as a great moisturizer.
- Avoid any ingredient which does not go well with your skin.
- Avocado can leave a very stubborn stain, so my advice would be to wear an old t-shirt before applying the mask.