Girls!! Hyper pigmentation, dark spots, patchy skin, uneven skin tone are common issues we girls experience on a day today life.
There are many tips and faces packs flooded in many websites but still we search for more and new face packs that can help you get that hyperpigmentation off your skin. Here in this article I have put everything in a simple way for you to pick the one that’s there in your kitchen today.
Face packs for hyperpigmentation removal
If any of these below mentioned face packs for hyperpigmentation works for you – then stick to one of your favorite face pack for a week for effective results.
People often use a face pack for once and start expecting the results to surface on the first day – for the best results stick to one face pack for a week/month to get that burned pigmented skin out from all your skin layers.
- Potato, rice flour, lemon and honey
- Milk and honey
- Turmeric, milk and gram flour
- Turmeric, coconut oil and aloe vera gel
- Aloe vera
- Onion juice
- Lentils and flour
- Tomato and sugar
- Tomato lepa
- Sunscreen lotion at home
- Oil punch
Potato the king of veggies, is found in every Indian kitchen for its easy and long storage capability.
Potatoes are bestowed with loads of vitamins, B-complex and nutrients that works deep into your skin at cell level to remove black spots and hyperpigmentation. It works like a mild acid to work against hyperpigmentation.
- 1 Potato grated (skin lightening agent)
- Run the juice on to your face for 10 minutes.
- Let it dry and rinse.
- 1 teaspoon potato juice (removes tan)
- 1 teaspoon rice flour (scrubs and exfoliates)
- 1 teaspoon lemon (skin lightening agent)
- 1 teaspoon honey (moisturizer)
- Mix the ingredients well to form a paste.
- Apply on your face and neck for 15 minutes and wash with mild circular motions.
Lemons are again one of the powerful fruit/veggie/food that literally works as an acid to peel off that dry, dead, pigmented skin in minutes.
- 1 tsp lemon juice (exfoliates and lightens skin)
- 5 drops Honey (natural bleaching agent and moisturizer)
- Mix and apply it thoroughly all over the affected areas rubbing gently.
- Leave it for about 20 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water.
- 4 teaspoons Milk (lactic acid peels of dead skin)
- 1 teaspoon Honey (natural bleaching agent)
- Mix properly and apply this mix on to your face and pigmentation affected areas.
- Massage for about 10 minutes and leave it to dry.
- Wash off with cold water and pat dry.
Turmeric is in use since ages – the most versatile and effective herb used to treat hyperpigmentation and kill that allergy causing bacteria, breakouts and other skin issues surfacing amazing skin whitening results.
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder (natural bleaching agent)
- 2 tbsp Milk (moisturizes)
- 1 tsp Gram flour (exfoliates)
- Make a thick paste and apply on to your face and affected areas.
- Let it dry out completely.
- Use wet hands to massage the face and wash.
- 2 tsp coconut oil (moisturizes and reduces tan)
- Half spoon turmeric (exfoliates skin)
- 1 tsp Aloe Vera gel (lightens suntan and dark spots)
- Make a paste and apply over affected area and wash after 30 minutes.
Yogurt + turmeric
- 1 tablespoon of fresh yogurt (lightens skin and removes dead skin)
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric (anti-bacterial)
- Apply it on pigmented areas or on full face, neck, hands and legs. Let it dry and rinse.
Papaya is readily available in any kitchen. Packed with a lot many skin-friendly properties it reduces melasma causing hyperpigmentation by scrapping off the dead and blocked skin pores.
Papaya + honey
- 1 tbsp ripe Papaya (removes tan and dead skin)
- 1 teaspoon Honey (moisturizer and natural bleaching agent)
- Mix it to form a paste to apply on face and let it stay for 30 minutes.
- Wash of thoroughly with water.
Rich in skin whitening proteins, and vitamin-E – Almond is a best ingredient to add to your face pack regimes to reduce discoloration, redness and dark spots.
Rubbing almond against a clay pot surface or sandalwood extractor gives you a very fine paste of almond or can even grind them.
- 5 Almonds paste (skin lightening protein)
- Honey few drops (hydrating)
- Mix and make a thick paste.
- Apply on the affected area and massage for about 5 minutes.
- Leave it on your skin for 20 minutes and wash.
This plant as looks is a natural hydrating gel loaded with loads of skin nourishing elements to control inflammation, burning sensation, hyperpigmentation, and a lot more.
These days you can see a lot many face creams has aloe vera as its main ingredient be it face washes, daily creams or night creams.
- Aloe vera (lighten blemishes, dark spots)
- Apply aloe vera on your face and gently massage for a few minutes helping it reach your pores.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash off.
Oatmeal is another great food that effectively works to exfoliate the layers of dead skin cells to get rid of hyperpigmentation all naturally.
- 1 tablespoon oatmeal (Exfoliates dead skin)
- Milk (lightens skin)
- Honey (moisturizer)
- Mix and apply to affected area and massage for 2 minutes.
- Leave for 20 minutes and wash.
Onions are another great hyperpigmentation reliever giving a punch of nourishment besides removing blemishes and scars.
- 1 tbsp onion juice
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Mix and apply to your face.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and wash.
Cucumber is another commonly used veggie in almost every skin products for its amazing skin lightening and hydrating properties.
- 2 tablespoons cucumber pulp (removes dirt and tan)
- 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel
- 1 teaspoon of rosewater
- Mix well and apply on face let it stay on for 30 minutes and wash.
Yes, lentils and flours are power packed with many skin lightening and exfoliating qualities when mixed with few moisturizing and hydrating elements these work best to reduce hyperpigmentation.
Lentils and flours work best to scrub off that deadly dead skin covering up your radiance – when mixed with moisturizing elements to balance for the scrubbing.
- 1 teaspoon Rice flour (skin whitener)
- 1 teaspoon Gram flour (exfoliates)
- 1 teaspoon Potato juice (reduces tan)
- Honey (moisturizer)
- Prepare a paste.
- Apply this as face pack and let it dry and remove by wetting hands and scrubbing for a while.
Neem is one of the most powerful skin lightening agents that works from the roots to help you stay away from any kind of skin issues.
- 1 tablespoon crushed neem juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Mix and apply on face for 30 minutes and wash.
Tomatoes are filled with great anti-tan elements and antioxidants to peel off dead and dirty elements off your skin.
- 1 ripe tomato juice (removes pigmentation)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Mix and apply the mixture to your face.
- Massage for about 5 minutes and wash off.
- 3 tsp tomato juice
- 5 tsp milk
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Turmeric ½ spoon
- 1 tsp coriander leaves paste
- Mix all the ingredients and apply a mask on your affected areas for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water for 5 minutes.
- 1 cup cucumber juice
- Rose water
- Apply this mix whenever you step out off the house in sun.
- Apply 2 – 3 drops of ghee (clarified butter) or coconut oil over face and neck before going out.
- Sesame or coconut oil
- Apply sesame or coconut oil on your face, hands and legs at night.
- Massage in circular motion for about 10 minutes and leave it to soak all night.
- The next day use besan or any flour based scrub to remove off the excess oil and pigmented skin.
Spark up like never before with these brand new face packs for hyperpigmentation!!!
Hyperpigmentation is a condition where patches of skin become darker than the surrounding area due to an increase in melanin production and is usually caused by sun exposure, inflammation, hormones, or other skin injuries.
The various kinds of Hyperpigmentation Face Packs available include herbal packs, clay packs, and chemical peels.
The benefits of using hyperpigmentation face packs are numerous. They are known to lighten, brighten, and even out the skin tone, resulting in a more even complexion. Hyperpigmentation face packs can also help to reduce the appearance of dark spots, age spots and other skin discolorations. Additionally, they can help to nourish and hydrate the skin, resulting in a more supple, youthful-looking complexion. Furthermore, they may help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, resulting in a more youthful, radiant complexion. Finally, hyperpigmentation face packs can help to protect the skin from environmental damage, such as UV exposure and pollution.
A good Hyperpigmentation Face Pack should include ingredients like turmeric, lemon, honey, and yogurt.
It is recommended to use a Hyperpigmentation Face Pack once or twice a week.
It won’t be long before you start seeing results from your Hyperpigmentation Face Pack – just a few
Yes, there may be some mild side effects such as irritation, dryness, and redness of the skin.
No, Hyperpigmentation Face Packs are not suitable for all skin types and should be used with caution.
If the Hyperpigmentation Face Packs don’t work for you, you should consult a dermatologist for further advice and treatment.
Other treatments for hyperpigmentation include topical creams and chemical peels.