Most women are concerned about unwanted facial hair growth. They make them feel shy and conscious of their looks. Some women have dark fuzzy hair on their face while others have slight hair. The hair removal techniques must be applied according to the hair type of the women.
Causes of facial hair growth
Dark facial hair can be due to heredity, stress and hormonal changes. Hormonal disorders like acne and excess weight gain can also trigger dense facial hair growth. It has been found that women with dark hair are more hairy than women with blonde hair. Hair can grow in different parts of the body due to some diseases like tumor or cancer of the ovaries or adrenal glands.
Facial hair removal for women is an absolute necessity. Many women endure facial hair problems in silence, believing there’re alone into their fight versus unruly, excess hair, but truth be told that many women will expertise dark undesired facial hair eventually in their particular lives on account of aging, changing the body’s hormones or a number of genetic disorders.
Natural hair on your face removal
- Ingredients: 1 egg white, 1/2 tsp corn flour, 1 tsp sugar
- Mix the ingredients in order to create a substance. The paste should be thick, yet should propagate easily. Apply the paste for the face and let it dry. When dry, peel from the lime it aside, and subsequently rinse along with lukewarm water. This method can be utilized for shorter hair compared to that needed for waxing or maybe sugaring, but is not as powerful.
Natural sugaring recipe for hair on your face removal in the home
If people detest the thought of buying any waxing or maybe sugaring package for curly hair removal, then you can definitely create your individual sugaring paste in the home from inconspicuous ingredients. Strangers on the supermarket can never guess you are sugaring to remove facial hair in the home.
- Ingredients: 1/2 cup honey, 1/4 cup lemon fruit juice, 1 cup sugar
- Add the ingredients to your microwave in a bowl and heat regarding 2-3 minutes. Make sure the perfect solution is certainly not too very hot, and propagate it within a thin layer on the skin employing a sugaring applicator. The toned side of your butter chef’s knife works as well. Press any cloth strip to onto your skin over the sugar remedy and easily pull the item off when the solution hardens.
- This natural sugaring solution works well for any area of the body affected with excess hair, yet sugaring and also waxing are usually somewhat painful. Many women of all ages use sugaring tactics on very good or sporadic undesired facial hair, but the hair must be permitted to grow enough for that solution to know the curly hair. For many women with additional sever undesired facial hair problems, this particular growth necessity makes sugaring and also waxing unwanted.
Natural lighten for hair on your face
- Ingredients: 4 tbsp honey, 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Mix the ingredients and sign up for the deal with. Leave upon for a maximum of 15 minutes before rinsing along with water. Bleach is an efficient alternative regarding sparse hair regrowth. For extended, denser hair regrowth, bleaching will emphasize and also accentuate the issue.
- Always test a tiny area of the skin, preferably not on the face, before attempting any new undesired facial hair removal procedure. My skin doesn’t react effectively to fruit juice, and I have had a unfortunate, despite the fact that minor, negative experience that has a pink grapefruit fruit juice scrub. Analyze your skin’s effect before applying any lotion, lotion, scrub, or mask in your face, each commercial and also homemade solution.
Homemade facial hair removals
- Chickpea flour can be used to make a face pack that will help to remove dead skin and lighten the color of the facial hair. Mix chick flour, milk and turmeric and make a thick paste. Apply it on the face and leave it to dry. Scrub gently with a damp cloth and wash it after 20 minutes.
- Green gram flour and rose water can be mixed together to make a mask that helps in hair removal by exfoliation. This mask also acts as an efficient natural cleanser for acne prone and sensitive skin. Spread the paste made by mixing green gram flour, rose water and few drops of lemon juice. Apply it on the face and leave it for 20 minutes before removing it.
- Sugaring is an ancient natural treatment for removing facial hair by pulling the hair in the direction of the hair growth. This process is done by simmering sugar with water and lime juice till it becomes dark red in color. Let the mixture cool till it becomes lukewarm. Dust cornstarch on the area where hair removal is required and spread the Luke warm mixture in the opposite direction of the hair growth. Press a cotton strip over it and pull it off in the direction of the hair growth.
- Spearmint tea is useful when excess hair growth is linked with excessive production of hormones known as androgens. Spearmint tea helps to regulate these hormone levels. This herbal tea taken twice a day helps women with hirsute.
- Egg, sugar and corn flour acts as a great natural peel-off mask to remove facial hair Prepare the mask by whisking one egg white and adding corn flour to make it into smooth paste. Apply the paste on the face and leave it to dry before peeling it off to get rid of unwanted facial hair.
- Lentil face pack made from powdered red daal is an excellent face scrub that helps to get rid of facial hair. Make a paste with finely powdered red daal and add some milk and few drops of honey to make it into a paste. Leave it for a while and then apply it on the face. Scrub it off after 20 minutes. Sandalwood powder, dried orange peel powder and potato juice can be added to the paste to make it more effective.
- Turmeric is a herb which can be combined with other natural ingredients to get rid of unwanted facial hair. It can be mixed with wheat flour and sesame seeds to make a thick paste. Spread this paste and leave it for about half an hour before scrubbing it off. Alternatively mix two teaspoons of turmeric powder with enough milk or rose water and make a paste. Apply this paste on the face and leave it to dry. Finally, scrub it off and clean with a damp cotton towel.
- Papaya helps in lightening the color of the facial hair by working as natural bleach. Mix turmeric powder in raw papaya pulp to make a mask. Massage the face with this paste and rinse it off with water after 20 minutes. Alternatively mix milk with papaya and use it as a mask to remove facial hair.
- Barley scrub is an effective method to remove stubborn facial hair. It not only removes facial hair but also leaves the skin soft and glowing. Mix barley powder, milk and lime juice to make a thick paste and apply it on the face. Leave it for 30 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water.