It is not possible to achieve a flawless skin, sparkling eyes, attractive hands and feet and bouncing hair in a day’s time. Hence pre-wedding grooming of the bride plays a very important role and must sty two months prior to the D day.
Face, hands, body, feet and hair are major areas to focus to give the bride a perfect look on her wedding day. Here are some pre grooming tips for the would be bride.
Pre wedding tips are very essential for the brides as this is the way through which you can creates a zeal with advanced view with vivid presentation. This will help you stay beautiful always throughout your wedding schedule.
You are going to tie knot with the most special person in this world. This is really important event in your life which normally comes once in every individual’s life.
You are the center of attraction as the visitors will always looks at you and see how beautiful the bride is. Your dream will come true on the wedding day as the handsome prince will come riding the horse and take your away with him.
This is the time you need to stay beautiful. Let’s find out some grooming tips in this occasion.
- Bleaching treatment is essential to protect the face spots, blemishes and pimples of any kind. The bleach must be selected according to the weather and the type of skin.
- Milk based cream is ideal for dry skin during winters. This helps to improve he texture of the skin and protect the skin from any reactions
- Facials are a part of grooming which can include fairness facials. A homemade facial made of dried orange and milk or curd will help to remove the tan and whiten the complexion.
- It also helps in increasing the circulation on the face and giving a natural glow on the face.
- Exfoliation of the face can be done with a homemade scrub made of salt sugar and olive oil. It will help to remove the dullness by removing the dead skin cells.
- Threading is necessary to get rid of all unwanted hair from the eyebrows and upper lip.
- The wedding time is not just a day’s affair. It is the most important day in a woman’s life and she must look beautiful and attractive for many days after the wedding also in her in-laws place and during her honey moon period.
- Keep the body in shape by starting a weight losing or keeping the body healthy program at least months before the wedding.
- Proper and regular exercise or visit to the gym will help to keep the body healthy and to maintain a good figure.
- Diet plays an equal role like exercise in maintaining the shape of the body. One must bring changes in the diet by adding more vegetables and fruits in the diet and avoiding fried and processed foods
- Exfoliation is required for the body to keep the skin smooth and soft by regular exfoliation and body polish programs to remove the dead skin cells
- Body massage with aroma oil will help to give relief from the tiredness and pre- wedding stress.
- Body pack like face pack should be started days before the wedding for the skin to look bright and glowing.
- Body wax is also a part of the pre grooming of brides. One can go for a chocolate wax which helps to make the skin shiny soft besides removing unwanted hair.
Hands get the most attention during the mehndi ceremony. Manicure must start at least two weeks before the wedding. These will help to make the hands look clear and soft. Nail art has gained popularity in the last few years. It enhances the beauty of the hand.
- Various bridal hairstyles are possible only when the hair is healthy, shiny and bouncing.
- Healthy hair treatments must be started much earlier to the due date. This treatment includes regular massage, oiling and getting rid of dandruff which is the primary cause of hair loss.
- Massaging the hair twice a week with warm olive oil or coconut oil will help to make the hair lustrous, silky. soft and manageable.
- Hair dye regime must be followed about two weeks before the wedding day.
It reflects the condition of the skin at once. Months before wedding the bride must start healthy balanced diet.
Add fruits and vegetables in the diet. Avoid oily food and reduce the intake of carbohydrates.
The teeth whitening routine professionally or at home should be followed by the bride to enhance her smile. Unwanted stains on the teeth can also be removed by rubbing lemon or strawberries on the teeth.
Since you will be the center of attraction, people will be eager to know about which costume or dress you are planning to wear on a wedding day.
Try to get a very bright dress which will make you different from everybody who attends the wedding party.
Also the dress or costume which you will be wearing must have a perfect fitting with you. Unfit dress or something shabby will be unattractive and take away people’s attention from you.
Pre grooming tips for brides
Removal of dead skin
Today, most of the ladies have dry skin. Since you did not care your skin adequately, the dead skin layer must have accumulated over your face and body.
Exfoliation is the best mechanism to remove it easily. The homemade exfoliate with sugar and olive oil is the best remedy. Rub this over your face gently and remove all dead skin.
Professional beauty treatment
Since you are just few days away from your wedding day, simple facial will not be enough. You must go for professional salon treatment.
Normally all the beautician has pre wedding package that covers waxing, eyebrow plucking, hair spa, pedicure, manicure, perming, and hair highlights etc.
Healthy hair treatment
Along with your face and skin, another important factor that you must consider is your hair. Your hair also should look equally beautiful with the treatment procedure.
The most important fact is oil massage. You have to massage your hair effectively with coconut or olive oil and use your fingertips. Make a wonderful champi and stay beautiful.
Choose best designer wear
For your wedding, bride’s costume is an important fact. People would be eager to see your costume as you are going to be the queen of the occasion.
It is important to contact the professional designer and get your dress designed for wedding.