Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is a foaming agent that causes irritation and dryness in the scalp. It is one such agent which every shampoo uses as its ingredient and this can cause serious health issues for both hair and body. This is the reason why we have evaluated 7 such shampoos that have proved their way out of such chemical and have worked in our favor.
An organic shampoo that has henna, amla, shikakai, bibhitaki enriching a nourishing hair growth.
- It adds density and volume to the hair because all the above-mentioned ingredients initiate a regenerating process.
- A healthy scalp also ensures that your hair remains secured against pollution which further leads to damage and hair loss.
- The only con of this product is its applicability which is just limited to oily scalp.
Even scalps have pH level and to maintain that this shampoo is the perfect choice of rich mineral and protein contents. Keeping the hair conditioned it removes excess oils and dirt from the hair.
- It is a pocket-friendly shampoo that fits every hair type.
- This shampoo is very mild so doesn’t leave the hair dry or frizzy.
- This shampoo has green apple, sea algae and Centella extract to improve the hair texture.
- There isn’t any con of this product, it just has a broad dispense so be careful when you squeeze a quantity.
A sulfate -free shampoo that is made with all herbal ingredients to promote zero hair fall.
- This shampoo has Bhringraj and Butea Frondosa to strengthen the hair from the root-preventing breakage.
- It conditions the hair completely to improve its texture.
- Prime key has been its price which is budget friendly and is affordable for each and everybody.
- It is not beneficial for women who have dry scalps.
A natural formula with Shikakai blends to promote hair conditioning for soothing all kinds of hair damage that leads to hair fall.
- Improves the scalp to a new healthy level where your hair remains strong.
- Shikakai in it promotes cleaning of the hair without removing essential hair oils.
- It is easily available and within the affordable range for everybody.
- There is no such con to this product which has been noted so far.
A cleansing shampoo with lemon and tea tree extract to enrich your scalp from within, cleaning it effectively. Lemon removes dandruff from the scalp.
- The shampoo adds shine and brightness to the hair.
- It adds volume to the hair, as the hair growth increases.
- This shampoo comes in a travel-friendly kit so it becomes easy to carry it everywhere.
- As this shampoo is a complete herbal formula it doesn’t have any side effect but the only con is that this shampoo is restricted to the just dry scalp.
A hydrating shampoo to add strength and moisture to the hair which is either dry or damaged. A complete rejuvenating formula to manage the hair as a dry or frizzy hair is hard to look after and control from damage.
- An herbal shampoo with full of botanicals and has mixtures of protein, minerals and natural oils.
- A chemical-free shampoo that is very safe and gentle to use for your hairs.
- This shampoo is going to remove dullness from your hair and will make your hair look shine brighter.
- This shampoo being a vegan formula is a little costly so it is not affordable for all kinds of women.
A product that was specially designed to treat dry and fizzy hair works as a smoothing system to provide a soft texture to the hair.
- This product lathers well with your hair and works efficiently through your hair.
- It has a very pleasant smell as it is blended with sunflower extracts.
- The only con of this product is its vulnerability to make your scalp dry where it loses all its essential oils.
An SLS content in a shampoo promotes dandruff, removes moisture, dry scalp, hair loss. Usage of SLS rich shampoo on a daily basis can cause cancer, so restrict it and start using shampoos that are natural, herbal and organic.