It is not necessary that you need a larger chest to make you look good. The way you dress and the way you present yourself in front of others are the best ways to enhance your personality and beauty. But here are some measures that you can follow to make your chest look larger in good shape.
A well-shaped chest of a woman or man is a matter of attraction to the opposite sex. Most women want their boobs to look bigger and rounded. Men on the other hand like to have big chest. They want their look to be like warriors.
Tips and exercises for women to make their boobs appear bigger and round shape
Correct posture makes the breasts look larger. One must practice to hold the head high, shoulders back, chest out and standing tall to give a bigger and firmer look to their breasts. This also makes the women look slimmer and taller
Correct size of bra
The right bra should fit snugly beneath the breasts and capture all the tissues together. It must give a maximum lift and comfort. There are several types of bra that will enhance the look of the breasts—
- Push-up and padded bras help to create the illusion of cleavage. It pushes the breasts upwards by moving the breasts closer. The push up is done by using foam padding. They can be foam padded or water padded as both give fuller looking breasts to small breast women
- Tighten the straps of the bra to lift the breasts
- Underwire bra help to support the breasts and also prop them up and increase the cleavage.
- Always sleep without wearing a bra.
Clothes with detailed necklines enhance the appearance of the breast size. Some example of these is laces, ruffles, jewels, pleats, twists on the neckline of the dresses. These details provide a visual boost and make the breasts appear larger.
Make up also helps in creating the impression of large breasts. The cleavage can be highlighted by putting a darker shade of foundation. This is not for normal days, but is effective for special occasions or photo sessions.
Exercises must be done to build the muscles beneath the breasts. This will make the breasts look firmer and more rounded. Regular push-ups are one of the easiest ways to achieve this. Butterfly press and wall ups are also beneficial exercises to get firm round breasts
Slimming and shaping the waist will make the breasts look larger in comparison. Regular exercises must be done to tone the waist muscles and ribs. Different exercises can be performed regularly to tighten the muscles of the chest
Foods for breast development include green vegetables, fruits, cereals, dry beans, mushrooms, sunflower seeds, olives, barley oats, ginger, cloves, dairy products, eggs, flaxseeds and similar items in the diet.
Points to follow
1) Always walk in a good straight posture.
2) Use padded or push-up bras.
3) Tighten the straps of the bra to reduce sagging and make your breasts in good shape.
4) Avoid using bras while sleeping.
Exercises to be done
- Take a mat and lie down. Take one weight in each hand and stretch your hands at your shoulder level. Then you can slowly raise your arms together above you body with your elbows slightly bent. You can then move your hands to your sides at the shoulder level. Continue doing this exercise for 13 to 15 times a day.
- Extend your arms by lying down on a mat with weight on each hand over your chest. Hold your elbows out to the sides at your shoulder level and bend your elbows by lowering the weight towards your chest.
- Use 2 to 5 pounds weights to hold in your hands and sit on the edge of a chair with your back straight and arms on your sides. Then raise your arms to the sides and hold them up and count till 4 and get back to the same position. You can do this butterfly press up to 3 or 5 sets every day.
- Stand in your room facing the wall and keep your hands on your chest. Move your body towards the wall with the help of your chest and arm muscles and get back to the same position.
- You can even pour some hot and cold water on your breasts to increase the size of it.
You can also keep a healthy diet that can help in making you healthy and to give proteins and vitamins to your body. Green vegetables, apples, potatoes, cucumbers, olives, oats, tomatoes, egg, pumpkin, ginger, chickpeas, wheat etc are the suggested food item that you should include in your diet to help your chest look larger .
Methods to build a powerful chest for men
Women admire men with a V-shaped look. They are sexually attracted to men who have with a low waist-to-chest ratio. The powerful chest building is possible without any equipment. Though it is possible to build powerful chest by doing just 100 push ups a day. But it will not be successful. Push ups can make the pecks bigger but will not make the punch harder. High volume push-up training develops muscular endurance but not power. In doing regular push ups, the shoulder joint will regress and lead to dysfunction of the shoulder joint.
Exercises to build powerful chest
- Warm-up the Shoulders by doing 20 arm circles in each direction. These arm circles should be done faster and faster over a period of time. The muscles must be trained over time to withstand fast arm circles.
- Activate the Core– side plank with rotation is a good chest training exercise. This exercise activates the side core muscles which instantly enhance the pushing power of the upper body.
- Power of punch– can be measured by the punching bag machines placed in the bars.
- Shoulder stability strength can be obtained by hand over hand exercise.
- Explosive Power can be achieved by performing the 3 position hand hop. It is an outstanding exercise for fighters because it trains the chest to fire with the core.
- Hypertrophy and Endurance is a regular push up with the hand position at shoulder width it must be done with 25-30 repeats in the first set. The feet can also be elevated on a flat bench or a Swiss ball
Plan of exercise should be performed in the following routine every other day for four – six weeks
- Arm circles for 20 reps in each direction
- Side plank with rotation for 10 reps on each side
- Hand over hand for 5 holds on each side
- 3 position hand hop for 5 sets of 3 reps, rest 30 seconds between each set