It is not necessary that you need a larger chest to make you look good. The way you dress and the way you present yourself in front of others are the best ways to enhance your personality and beauty.
But here are some measures that you can follow to make your chest look larger in good shape.
A well-shaped chest of a woman or man is a matter of attraction to the opposite sex. Most women want their boobs to look bigger and rounded.
Correct posture makes the breasts look larger. One must practice to hold the head high, shoulders back, chest out and standing tall to give a bigger and firmer look to their breasts. This also makes the women look slimmer and taller
Correct size of bra
The right bra should fit snugly beneath the breasts and capture all the tissues together. It must give a maximum lift and comfort. There are several types of bra that will enhance the look of the breasts—
- Push-up and padded bras help to create the illusion of cleavage. It pushes the breasts upwards by moving the breasts closer.
- The push up is done by using foam padding. They can be foam padded or water padded as both give fuller looking breasts to small breast women
- Tighten the straps of the bra to lift the breasts
- Underwire bra help to support the breasts and also prop them up and increase the cleavage.
- Always sleep without wearing a bra.
Clothes with detailed necklines enhance the appearance of the breast size. Some example of these is laces, ruffles, jewels, pleats, twists on the neckline of the dresses. These details provide a visual boost and make the breasts appear larger.
makeup also helps in creating the impression of large breasts. The cleavage can be highlighted by putting a darker shade of foundation. This is not for normal days, but is effective for special occasions or photo sessions.
Foods for breast development include green vegetables, fruits, cereals, dry beans, mushrooms, sunflower seeds, olives, barley oats, ginger, cloves, dairy products, eggs, flax seeds and similar items in the diet.
Points to follow
1) Always walk in a good straight posture.
2) Use padded or push-up bras.
3) Tighten the straps of the bra to reduce sagging and make your breasts in good shape.
4) Avoid using bras while sleeping.
Exercises to be done
- Take a mat and lie down. Take one weight in each hand and stretch your hands at your shoulder level.
- Then you can slowly raise your arms together above you body with your elbows slightly bent. You can then move your hands to your sides at the shoulder level.
- Continue doing this exercise for 13 to 15 times a day.
- Extend your arms by lying down on a mat with weight on each hand over your chest.
- Hold your elbows out to the sides at your shoulder level and bend your elbows by lowering the weight towards your chest.
- Use 2 to 5 pounds weights to hold in your hands and sit on the edge of a chair with your back straight and arms on your sides.
- Then raise your arms to the sides and hold them up and count till 4 and get back to the same position. You can do this butterfly press up to 3 or 5 sets everyday.
- Stand in your room facing the wall and keep your hands on your chest.
- Move your body towards the wall with the help of your chest and arm muscles and get back to the same position.
- You can even pour some hot and cold water on your breasts to increase the size of it.
You can also keep a healthy diet that can help in making you healthy and to give proteins and vitamins to your body.
Green vegetables, apples, potatoes, cucumbers, olives, oats, tomatoes, egg, pumpkin, ginger, chickpeas, wheat etc are the suggested food item that you should include in your diet to help your chest look larger .