Wrinkles on skin are a part of aging. It is the proof of aging. Underarms are the usual region for development of wrinkles at an early age. Anyone can develop wrinkles on under arms or armpits at an early age. But this slack skin is unappealing and can be the reason for you to avoid sleeveless clothing. To get rid of this we need to know why and how wrinkles appear under armpit.
An obvious and most known reason for wrinkles under armpit is weight loss. Sudden weight loss due to dieting or some other reason may result in to appearance of wrinkles under armpit. You may call it grandma arms as aging, diet and lack of exercise are the reasons for wrinkles under armpit.
There are certain remedies which are effective enough to let you get rid of wrinkles under armpit. These remedies may vary, according to your genetics, skin sensitivity and the adoption of the remedy for healing wrinkles under armpit.
[ Hindi version ]
Remedies to get rid of wrinkles under armpit
These cream are usually found in any chemist shop on providing prescription by doctors. The tropical cream helps reduce wrinkles under armpit. By producing stimulating collagens these tropical retinoids help to fill the wrinkles overtime. Other options for similar condition are retinol based cream and CoQ10. These creams, with continued usage diminish the appearance of wrinkles under armpit.
This treatment is used to reduce wrinkles under armpit. Resurfacing process is done through laser resurfacing which works by heating up the deeper tissue layers to generate elastin and collagens. With proper treatment under this process you can easily reduce wrinkles and get a soft wrinkle free armpit. Another way to get rid of wrinkles under armpit is dermabrasion. This procedure is done by the dermatologist by using a wire brush to eliminate the top layers of skin and promote the creation of new tissue. By using this method, the wrinkles reduce after some time.
If the conditions are worse than expected in terms of wrinkle under armpit then surgery is the only option you are left with. Wrinkles on armpit skin are removed by body contouring surgery or by using an arm lift. These measures engage the removal of excess skin and the tightening up of the skin under armpit. This will help you in getting a wrinkle free armpit and you can confidently wear sleeveless clothes.
With necessary treatments, few exercises are effective too. The triceps stretch tones, tightens and strengthens the inner portion of your upper arm.
- Stand on your feet with a hip-width distance.
- Grasp a light weight dumbbell in your right hand, extend the arm straight out in front of you parallel to your shoulder.
- Pull back the dumbbell towards your head and toward your right shoulder blade by bending your elbow.
- Seize this posture for 30 seconds, and then repeat the exact process for your left arm.
Triceps extension with dumbbells is an intermediate-level exercise which tones and strengthens the inner muscles of your arm.
- Take a light weighted dumbbell in your right hand and lie down on a weight bench facing the ceiling.
- Now gradually pull out your right arm straight in the direction of the ceiling.
- Slowly and smoothly lower your forearm so that it forms a 90 degree angle.
- Seek for 12 to 15 repetitions in a single set for effective results.
Single arm medicine ball push-up
Single arm medicine ball push-up is a much advanced exercise if compared to triceps extension or triceps stretch. This exercise helps reduce wrinkles by tightening the skin by toning and strengthening the arm muscles. It also helps you build triceps, deltoids, pectorals and abdominal muscles.
- Lie facing downwards on an exercise mat and take a medicine ball at your disposal.
- Arrange yourself in a push-up posture, keeping one hand placed on the mat and the other hand placed on the medicine ball.
- Until your chest almost touches the ball, keep on lowering your body.
- Now press your body back to the initial position until your elbows are straight.
- Try 5 repetitions in a single set.
Getting an appropriate result on the basis of the remedy adopted may vary. While the topical cream’s have placid side effects like peeling or redness which usually doesn’t last long and fades away with time. Resurfacing may cause some irritation and itching on your skin. Dermabrasion could take a month or two for the lesion to heal and another few months for the redness to fade away, laser resurfacing needs a week or 10 days. Surgery needs more time than any other procedure, as you may feel pain and sore after the surgery for several months. Exercises need no recovery but they take a longer time to cure the wrinkles. With such minimal side effects you can opt for any of the above procedures to get rid of wrinkles under armpit.
[ Hindi version ]