Belly fat has always been an issue that can give you serious nightmares. It is quite natural to gain belly fat after abortion. Abortion is the process of stopping the pregnancy by removing the fetus or the embryo before it can survive properly. It is done during the initial stage of pregnancy. There are basically two types of abortion, induced and spontaneous.
Induced abortion is the process of removing the fetus intentionally by surgical methods, while spontaneous abortion or miscarriage is the unintentional eviction of the fetus. On either case, there is a higher probability of gaining belly fat after abortion.
Reduction of fat actually means reducing fat from your body as a whole which also includes the belly fat gained after abortion. Here are some ways through which you can lose belly fat effectively after abortion. Even though these process will take time but it is effective and safe.
Tips to lose belly fat after abortion
Ensure adequate nutrition
The majority of women tend to gain unhealthy fat and weight after abortion, and if you are not ensuring adequate nutrition, these problems will only intensify. Malnutrition hampers the usual functions of the digestive and metabolic systems that will pave the way for the accumulation of stubborn fats that becomes almost impossible to eliminate at a later stage. Hence, refrain from adopting a crash diet and adopt a balanced diet that will offer all-round health benefits. In such instances, you should emphasize more on the supply of Protein, iron, vitamins, and healthy carbohydrates.
Adequate hydration is a must
Dehydration enhances the extent of toxins inside the body and this, in turn, hampers the usual functions of the stomach, liver, and other body parts, speeding up the rate of fat accumulation. Hence, keeping the body well hydrated becomes extremely important. Include as many glasses of fruit juice in your diet that will not only ensure adequate hydration, but, will supply the necessary nutrients as well.
Avoid stress, strain, and, depression
These factors hamper the usual hormone functions that retards the body functions, and paves the way for wild mood swings, damaging your mental peace as well. Hence, you should try to escape these threats to the extent possible so that the body keeps functioning usually, combating the chances of unhealthy fat accumulation.
Adopt a healthy eating habit
As it is important to adopt a healthy diet, it is equally important to get oriented with healthy eating habits. Refrain from consuming the unhealthy junk foods, and the foods that are rich in unhealthy fats and carbohydrates. You should give up the habits of binge and emotional eating as these habits will pave the way to consumption of uncontrolled calories that becomes hard to burn.
Try to maximize the extent of physical activities, and you should lead an active lifestyle that makes the body to burn more calories, preventing the chances of accumulation of unhealthy fats.
If you want to lose belly fat after abortion, then you must try an intake less of carbohydrates. Carbohydrates are body building foods and if you consume high carbohydrate diet then, it will only increase the fats.
Belly wrapping is the most ancient way to tone your abs or abdominal muscles. It also helps in toning the belly with the compression of the maternity belts. It also helps in tucking in the uterus and regaining its old size. In addition to this, you could also try to wrap dupatta or cotton cloth to get those belly fat in real size.
Breastfeeding helps in contraction in the uterus and also helps in attaining the normal size by shrinking it. It is strange, but true that we burn the calories even when we are doing nothing. This is because our muscles tend to work everything time, in turn burning some calories.
Green tea is a very good way to reduce the extra belly and increase your metabolism. It contains certain antioxidants which facilitate the weight loss taking in a tremendous effort in losing weight.
- Minimize the calorie intake as much as you can. Burn the pre existing calories by simple bodyweight workouts. Reduce the calorie intake by avoiding street foods and processed foods. Cut down the beverage consumption to complete zero.
- Avoid consumption of sugar completely. Sugar consumption can lead to huge calorie intake as well as can increase the blood sugar levels. It also causes diabetes. Opt for sugar substitutes which will limit the calorie consumption and help you live a healthy life.
- Eat brown rice instead of the regular rice you consume. Brown rice is rich in fibre and has lump sum amount of calories. It also helps control cholesterol.
- Don’t skip a meal to lose weight. Starving is one of the biggest mistakes a person can do to lose fat. While you think it will reduce the calorie consumption, your body starts saving calories due to non presence of adequate food. Following a strict diet or a reduced diet is a big no for reduction of belly fat after abortion. Rather you can consume a fat free food which doesn’t contain or contains a small amount of calories.
- Replace oily foods with baked foods. Fried foods contain a greater amount of oil which affects your health badly. It increases the fat in your body resulting in an oversized tummy. Baked foods are good for health as they are fat free and do not contain any huge amount of calories.
- Beverages and alcohol is the biggest enemy of fat reduction. It is recommended, not to consume alcohol after abortion. Processed beverages contain an elevated amount of sugar contents which releases calories in the body resulting to storage of fat. Instead consume fresh fruit juices which are full of healthy nutrients. You can also consume veggie juices.
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. Include fruits and vegetables in every meal you consume in a day. This will balance the calorie intake, provide necessary nutrients like protein, calcium, vitamins to your body. It will also help reduce the fat in your body. Make a five meal schedule for a day and include lots of fruits, vegetables, leafy substances and fluids which will help gain strength, lose extra fat and live a healthy life.
- When it is about reducing fat, first thing one should avoid is the consumption of red meat like mutton, pork and beef. The red meat has multiple adverse effects on your body if consumed continuously for a longer period of time. Instead consume chicken, fish and turkey. These are protein packed foods and have zero calorie which helps in reducing the fat, including the belly fat too.
- Hunger urges are often experienced, which leads to consumption of oily snacks, fast foods and beverages. You can easily avoid this urge by consuming water. It is the body which needs some water leading to arousal of hunger urges. Drinking adequate amount of water is very important for your health. Drink 6 to 8 litres of water everyday. It helps in keeping your skin germs free, reduce calories in your body and keeps you hydrated throughout a day.
- Simple or normal exercises after a particular time span of abortion are very much helpful. You don’t need to join a gym or lift weights, but you can take on some regular normal cardio exercises or yoga to get back to the initial shape of your body. Walking, jogging, meditation and various other yoga postures can actually help you to reduce the belly fat. It is vital to give your body that required amount of time to get back into its previous state.