Tomatoes work great on every kind of skin with their astringent and soothing properties. Tomatoes consist of rich antioxidants that helps to prevent the skin ageing problems such as wrinkles and fine lines. The vitamin C reduces the acne and helps in toning the skin color. It regulates the skin with its natural acidic properties and flushes out the excess oil. Let us how to tomatoes for various kind of skin types
Tomato face pack for oily skin
- One tomato
- Two tablespoons of cucumber paste
- One tablespoon of honey
How to make
- Cut the tomato in to two half’s and squeeze the juice from one half.
- Add a tablespoon of cucumber paste and one tablespoon of honey to the tomato juice.
- Mix all of them well and spread this mixture as a face mask on your face.
- Let it sit for about 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse off using luke warm water.
Tomato cleansing face mask for combination skin
- One tomato
- One avocado
How to make
- Cut the tomato and squeeze the juice from it.
- Add a tablespoon of tomato juice with one tablespoon of crushed avocado and mix both of them.
- Spread this paste on your face and hold it for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with luke warm water and pat dry skin with a soft towel.
- This face mask works tremendous on the combination skin. The oil-removing and antiseptic properties of tomato cleanses your skin,where as the hydrating properties of avocado is good for the over all health of the skin.
- This face pack works well to the people whose skin is acne prone. It removes the excess oil from the skin and gives fresh and glowing look.
Tomato face pack for dry skin
- Medium sized tomato
- One tablespoon of olive oil
How to make
- Cut the tomato into two half’s and squeeze the juice from it.
- Add one tablespoon of olive oil to the tomato juice and mix both of them.
- Now apply this mixture on your face and leave it for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- When it is turning dried rinse off your face with luke warm water.
- This face mask makes your skin moisturized and soft.
Homemade face pack with tomato for normal skin
- One tomato
- One tablespoon of lemon juice
How to make
- You can prepare the tomato and lemon juice face mask very easily by adding two tablespoons of tomato juice with one tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Before going to apply the pack, make your face clean with water.
- Spread this mixture on your face with the help of a cotton ball.
- leave it for 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse off using normal water to get glowing and supple skin.
- To get the exfoliating benefits, add a tablespoon of oatmeal to the above mixture. Oatmeal removes the excess oil and makes the skin moisturized and soft.
According to the research, tomatoes have found to possess multiple skin care qualities. It is a natural astringent that cleans the clogged pores of the skin thoroughly. Why spending a fortune on cosmetic products when this humble kitchen ingredient is here at your service?
Tomato and sugar face pack
Due to the grainy texture of sugar, its combination with tomato can prove to be a great skin lightener. The acidic content in tomato will kill the germs and fungi which create various skin problems. To make this face pack cum scrub, you will need powdered sugar and a ripe tomato. Chop the tomato and put the pieces in a blender, add the sugar to it. Blend it well. Apply this solution using a cotton ball or fingertips. After 45 minutes, rinse with cold water. Continuing this method for several weeks will show you clear signs of increasing glamour.
Tomato and curd face mask
Skin tanning is a major issue during the season of summer. Overexposure to blazing sun induces irregular distribution of melanin in the skin. The restorative quality of tomato combined with curd, which is one of the best natural skin lighteners can create a useful anti-tanning face mask for you. You have to begin with mashing one tomato into pulp. Mix this pulp with 2 tbsp of yogurt. Massage the tanned face thoroughly with this mask. Leave it for nearly 25 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water. For a blemish free, flawless and radiant skin, this pack has hardly any contender.
Tomato and mint leaves face pack
The antioxidants present in tomato forms a shield against the dirt, germs and bacteria which try to infiltrate your skin. Keeping the face protected is the first and foremost step to make it look vibrant and beautiful as it should be in its natural condition. The cooling effectuate-fungal and anti-bacterial properties in mint leave make this herb a perfect ingredient for a tomato face pack. Crush some fresh juicy mint leaves, add a little water to make a paste, add homemade tomato puree to it. Finely apply this paste all over skin area. Let all the necessary elements get absorbed by the skin for half an hour. Rinse with cold water.
Tomato and turmeric face pack
Turmeric is like a one man army when it comes to taking care of the skin. From elevating the complexion to erasing the deeply rooted spots and scars, it serves your skin like a true protector. On the other hand, the lycopene present in tomato has potential anti-aging and anti-tanning features. To avail the skin nurturing qualities these two ingredients possess, this face pack is all what you need. Take 2 tbsp of fine turmeric paste in a bowl, include tomato pulp to it. Stir well. Apply it gently al over the face using fingertips. Let it dry for about half an hour. Use cold water and a mild face wash to clean the solution off.
Aloe vera gel and tomato face mask
It is a well-known fact among the dermatologists that aloe vera can do wonders to your skin. Using aloe gel on regular basis is an important part of skin caring no matter if you have a skin problem or not. If you often suffer from skin irritation or inflammation, perhaps it is a dry skin problem you are dealing with. There is no other treatment as efficient as this aloe tomato face mask for you. All you require to do is to extract fresh aloe gel from aloe vera leaves; however you can also purchase it from the store. Mix tomato pulp with the gel. Mix until the paste becomes semi-thick. Then apply it on the skin. Leave it to dry for 30-35 minutes. Rinse afterwards. For those who are at their wits end due to their dull skin tone may try this mask thrice in a week for inducing bright complexion.
Tomato and papaya face pack
In case you have miserably failed to get a flawless skin using the face creams with whimsical claims, this face pack can lift your mood and condition of the skin-both up if you have enough patience. Papaya is a source of papain which removes the acne spots, blemishes and pimple marks from the skin. Their creamy texture brilliantly blends with tomato. In a ceramic bowl, mix mashed tomato with mashed papaya. Add a little water to make a fine paste. Use your fingers to rub this on the face, when the entire face is covered, let it dry for 15-20 minutes. Then wash off.